Amy Winehouse punches fan while singing???

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Rommette, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This video was of her concert a few days ago. She's singing Rehab and there are tons of screaming fans who are waving their hands to touch her. What does she do? She punches one of them in the face. If I were that fan I'd sure her ass for all she's got (even her crack pipe:rolleyes:). She definatley needs help. The person couldn't have been a threat being that security was standing right beside her and she was on the other side of a fence. The weird thing is that she funches the fan while still singing and you can hear the differnce inher voice while she's punching the person.

YouTube - Amy Winehouse Punches a Fan! Glastonbury 08

2. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

She's a mess. She is more famous for being a crack-head troublemaker than for her singing.

That song is a novelty hit anyway.

3. Kassokilleri2ff

shes ugly and sucks at singing, why is she famous? lol

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

We should all start a donation fund in her name, because everyday there is a new thread or post about her. You'd think its Amy's fan club or something.

5. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    mad. Rouge.....that just goes to show how CRAZY she is!!!!
    I'm no Amy fan but if I were I wouldn't be now. Who sucker punches the person who buys your cds and tickets to your concert (without being provoked)?

6. JC8

JC8 Member

Albums:
    Fascination with those experiencing times of less fortune: schadenfreude.

If I had her resources, I'd be getting just as wasted, if not more.

O wait.

7. transformer_99

Gold Member

Considering she's been recently diagnosed with emphysema, she probably is even more screwed up than ever, now that she can't get her fix of drugs ? Her behavior has always been self-destructive, that's not an excuse, but withdrawal has it's downsides. Even when she was doing drugs, she was a nasty tempered woman. Hopefully there will be better days ahead and they can prescribe her something that will mellow out her bi-polarity. I can't understand why that hasn't been the game plan for a solution from the start. It's clear she has a talent that is commercially marketable, but it's also clear she has mental illnesses that need to be dealt with. With the wealth she may have attained, she needs to channel and focus her resources towards a long term solution. Then again, she has zero public personality without the reportable outbreaks. I think she's past hugs and sympathy from fans at this point, professionals need to intervene ?

8. JC8

JC8 Member

Albums:
    She hasn't received the help because it's almost always in the record companies' interest to sell the image rather than worry about the talent (singers/band members) actual well-being.

Conversely, were Amy Winehouse a gifted gospel/teeny bopper singer, they'd have quietly whisked her off to rehab long ago.

9. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Ah, lovely, i was wondering when we were going to discuss this drugged out beehived chick again.

:sucks:

10. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    People who go into topics they don't like just to shit on the conversation sucks. If she's violating some rule, report her. She's not, so don't click on any threads about Amy Winehouse? Fair?

11. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

thats what I don't understand....if you don't like the topic then don't make a post in it. Not posting will help a thread die (unless someone elses posts something).

Threads don't get half as many comments as views so why does he feel the need to bash Amy Winehouse threads?

There are topics besides Amy that have been running longer. The biggest example is threads on PENIS......Marley do you think he's tired of hearing about penis or wondering when someone will mention one again?

12. simcha

Gold Member

That girl is a hot mess. It's so sad because she really does have talent.

In the OP that video shows a very messed up crackhead who can't even remember her lyrics or enunciate enough to sing. It's very sad.

God knows why anyone would pay to see that?....:dunno:

13. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    People are just obssessed with complaining. We're used to fast food, if you don't get what you want complain to the manager and you get it even if they break store policy. We're spoiled brats. When I was in ToysRUs, and this is just me, I'd walk up to the toys I liked, not the ones I didn't. Some people are just miserable and/or embittered.

Well this was a sponsored event, Beyonce was in the crowd a few spaces away from Amy and was lookin like "this crazy bitch." I hope they lock her in an insitution cuz I love her music, voice, and lyrics.

14. transformer_99

Gold Member

I think it would be cool, if after her 15 minutes of fame here, they put her on one of those celebrity boxing shows and let Danny Bonaduce punch her lights out !

15. Notaguru2

Gold Member

In my best Chris Crocker voice, "LEAVE AMY ALONE!!!" lmao Two words; No class.

16. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Honestly, she's a much better singer to listen to then some of the overly formulated, cookie cutter pop vocalists that have invaded the airwaves. Give me a singer that's a lil' rough on the edges that can actually put some real emotion into a song any day. Pretty doesn't always equal talent. If that was the case, then let's give 2007's Miss South Carolina from the Teen USA pageant a microphone and a record deal.

Wait... we don't have execs from Interscope reading these threads, do we? :eek: :biggrin1:

17. Xcuze

Gold Member

This is a ridiculous post. Novelty hit? Its not a comedy song! She's had numerous other hits around the world. In fact, Valerie(with Mark Ronson) is her biggest hit globally. Her album is a classic & has been a smash in every country on the planet selling well over 15 mill to date. Despite all the drama her album stills sits in most top 10 charts around the world, over 18 months after release! Why? because its good fucking music, thats why! Her music still commands respect despite her being a complete trainwreck at present. All the big artists of today are fans of her music. She needs to quit performing because its destroying her rep as a glorious live performer. You tube has plenty of evidence to back me up on this...

18. Qua

Qua
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Amy Winehouse is immensely talented, immensely troubled, and in the right here. When a fan crosses the barrier between pit and stage and security does nothig about it...then for uncertainty regarding your own personal safety you'd better do something yourself.

19. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ummm....did any of you see someone cross the barrier? Their hands were reaching across but nobody physically crossed. If they did scecrity would have done something. Looked like to me the guy grabbed Amy's arm or something as if to say "thats enough".

20. bobabooey69

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hate this woman, who cares that she can sing, she is a poor excuse for a human being.

Draft saved Draft deleted