Amy Winehouse punches fan while singing???

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it just me or is there something incredibly funny about the video? Especially when her voice changes. It sounds like when I would argue with my brother and hit him.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just laughed for about five straight minutes for two reasons..
1. because that video is hilarious hahaha

and
2. a mini fight broke out on LPSG over amy winehouse. lmfao

wifeofbaths... it's fucking hilarious

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is a ridiculous post. Novelty hit? Its not a comedy song! She's had numerous other hits around the world. In fact, Valerie(with Mark Ronson) is her biggest hit globally. Her album is a classic & has been a smash in every country on the planet selling well over 15 mill to date. Despite all the drama her album stills sits in most top 10 charts around the world, over 18 months after release! Why? because its good fucking music, thats why! Her music still commands respect despite her being a complete trainwreck at present. All the big artists of today are fans of her music. She needs to quit performing because its destroying her rep as a glorious live performer. You tube has plenty of evidence to back me up on this...

It's a novelty hit because we are in the year 2008 and not in the 1950's. The only song I've heard from her is "Rehab". In case you have not noticed most people do not wear beehive hair-dos. It's just my opinion.

When you are more famous for being a trainwreck than for your music, you are in trouble in the industry.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's a novelty hit because we are in the year 2008 and not in the 1950's. The only song I've heard from her is "Rehab". In case you have not noticed most people do not wear beehive hair-dos. It's just my opinion.

When you are more famous for being a trainwreck than for your music, you are in trouble in the industry.

Its a novelty hit because she has a beehive? Utter nonsense! If Rehabs the only song youve heard then you obviously dont know much about her. As Ive said, her music is still shifting millions so obviously people still care about her musical abilities too! Unlike Britney, Amy is a true major talent & a trainwreck that people want to see restored to its former glory. Stick to subjects you know about. Thats my tip for the day.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its a novelty hit because she has a beehive? .

No, because the sound in 50 years behind the times. It is not modern music. I'm not saying that it's bad.

She may have talent, but she is a drug addict, a jerk and white trash.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it just me or is there something incredibly funny about the video? Especially when her voice changes. It sounds like when I would argue with my brother and hit him.

Thats what I was laughing about! You can hear her put her energy into her punches and away from her song......hilarious!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, because the sound in 50 years behind the times. It is not modern music. I'm not saying that it's bad.

She may have talent, but she is a drug addict, a jerk and white trash.

But that's the reason why people like her. I'm not trying to give her any credit for being a drug addict (although it's great for a few laughs), but many people love her music because there's a retro feel to it while still being modern at the same time. It's one of the reasons why so many people like Alicia Keys' new album as well, plus add in the fact that she's really blossomed into a beautiful woman.

The majority of today's pop princesses sound more mechanical & formulated than techno. Beyonce? Beautiful woman, but to steal a comment from The Boondocks her music is "hella cliché". Rhianna, Ashanti, Nelly Furtado? You can literally pass a song between the three of them and it wouldn't sound too different.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The majority of today's pop princesses sound more mechanical & formulated than techno. Beyonce? Beautiful woman, but to steal a comment from The Boondocks her music is "hella cliché". Rhianna, Ashanti, Nelly Furtado? You can literally pass a song between the three of them and it wouldn't sound too different.

People who have never heard the Chantels or the Shirlettes probably don't understand what Amy's going for, you forget a lotta these youngsters grew up thinking Britney and Nysnc invented music. Opera? What's that? Doo-wop? Huh? Is that a drug?

As far as Nelly Furtado, her music is very ethnic and exotic. What you get on the radio is a poor reflection of what you'll get on the album. Ashanti is a joke, a musical punchline.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Winehouse sings in Spain, glass of wine in hand. Off the wagon again. I can't tell, is this suppose to be a pro winehouse or antiwinehouse thread I didn't know you had to decide this before posting something. Personally, I think she looks like a train wreck and could actually become the next courtney love.

Last edited:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Courtney Love was a trainwreck to start with & never had a great singing career. She certainly aint got a decent voice either. She's famous for who she married - everyone knows that. Amy has quality music to back her up. Thats the difference & thats why people are still buying it despite her tabloid dramas.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Winehouse sings in Spain, glass of wine in hand. Off the wagon again. I can't tell, is this suppose to be a pro winehouse or antiwinehouse thread I didn't know you had to decide this before posting something. Personally, I think she looks like a train wreck and could actually become the next courtney love.

More than likely to become the next kurt cobain

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Courtney Love was a trainwreck to start with & never had a great singing career. She certainly aint got a decent voice either. She's famous for who she married - everyone knows that. Amy has quality music to back her up. Thats the difference & thats why people are still buying it despite her tabloid dramas.

Courtney Love's first album was very good and critically acclaimed. So much so, that there were rumors that it was written by her husband.

Amy Crackhouse is stuck with 50's shtick. She's a novelty act and it's amazing that anyone pays to go see her shows.

They are both white trash drug addicts. At least Courtney Love can clean up and is also an actress. She also has common sense not to do drugs on video tape. (for publicity)

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's got good voice. But , and I may sound like a fool for saying this , but there are a few people with a better voice than Amy Winehouse. Like..........Christina Aguilera. And she's actually attractive. And not a junkie.

But the real question is , how did this nonsense about this nonsensical woman take up 3 pages ?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
She's got good voice. But , and I may sound like a fool for saying this , but there are a few people with a better voice than Amy Winehouse. Like..........Christina Aguilera. And she's actually attractive. And not a junkie.

Christina sounds like a whale in labor with triplets.

But the real question is , how did this nonsense about this nonsensical woman take up 3 pages ?

It's called a discussion.:wink: