Amy Winehouse

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
I bet she is hung like a horse, you can see she got cuite a resembelance toMr.Ed.
There is a discussion goin on on here if sigarettes is a turnoff or turnon, for me the smell of liqueur is more of a turnoff than smoke.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's a shame, she's got talent, I wish that she'd just get her head together before she crashes and burns.

For better or worse, some of the best musical talents are head cases. Can't get enough of Amy.

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I really like her, but I agree she has that 'cracked-out' look. I hope she isn't all f*ed up, but like Matthew said.... It's unfortunate how many talented people are disturbed.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didnt look at a pic of her till i listened to Rehab and Back to back about 3 times each. She sounds like Leslie Gore with throat cancer. Which isnt a good thing. A look at her pic after listening confirms this. She is strung out and could use some some soap. This is a prime example of the sad state of the music industry. Nothing new. Just a sad rehash of someone who was great.

fittnesshemale

Cherished Member
Media
Amy winehouse is a great singer and a foxy lady that even makes a freak like me go howling into the night with A huge boner looking 4 troubel she is no good she´s fucking fantastic ;- ) married 2 a guy who´s hunged like a mule ;-)

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I like her. I have her new cd. They compare her a lot to Etta James. Etta is one of my favorite singers. So, I like Amy's style too.