An 18yr old virgin in Charlotte, NC looking for a hook up :)

D_wfvvfd

Just Browsing
Media
I'm on a mission to find someone in my area who'd like to meet up. We can exchange contact info if you're inerested. Other than that I'd like to keep things private on this site.
Hit me up :tongue:!

Zathora

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey can you send me a pic

i'm new here but im 19 and we could talk

i'll try to put a pic up of myself

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm on a mission to find someone in my area who'd like to meet up. We can exchange contact info if you're inerested. Other than that I'd like to keep things private on this site.
Hit me up :tongue:!
When that first time happens, tell us what it was like.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I live really near you but look you can't just trust people you meet online...you taking way too big a risk like that

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First you need to verify a pic so that in the unlikely event that you are an 18 year old female virgin at least you can kind of prove it.

Second - spend some time here, a few months, to get to know the good people and to avoid falling prey to low lifes. You'll enjoy it, and you'll get some ideas about how you want to pop that cherry. Just don't rush into it, and remember, always use a condom and never meet an Internet "friend" in a private place for the first time. Meet first for a lunch date somewhere public, (in daylight) and don't go home on the first date.

Also, the ladies here are well smart and fun too. Get to know them, they're full of good ideas.

We are just concerned for your safety, that's all.

Last edited: