An A to Z of Breast Size Preference

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by thevicster, Apr 18, 2007.

1. thevicster

thevicster New Member

I've often wondered when and how I was influenced to prefer big breasts. Among my friends, there is a wide variation in "the perfect size". My brother happens to prefer very small breasts. But in my opinion, the most popular size would be DD. At age 53, I have witnessed many changes, some very extreme, in women's fashions. Breasts have gone in and out of style with regularity. My personal favourite size for a woman would be an F cup, as long as the breasts were mounted on a well-conditioned body. I believe it's important for any woman larger than a D cup to take part in a daily exercise routine which keeps the back muscles strong. The largest breasts I've encountered were on a woman who wore a 36 M. She was reluctant to exercise, and she paid the price. She became round-shouldered and developed a serious curve in her spine. And because of these structural problems, she suffered constant pain. She finally had a reduction. There are 5 layers of muscles in the back, and it is their job to maintain correct spinal alignment. For any large-breasted woman, without exercise, trouble is not far away. At the time I knew her until recently, I didn't think that it was possible for breasts to grow larger than an M cup. Two months ago, I changed my mind. And this is going to fire up the imaginations of the guys on this site whose dream-come-true is a woman whose breasts are off the end of the chart. What are probably going to be the biggest breasts in the world when she stops growing, are those belonging to a teenager in the UK who has a rare medical condition. With an otherwise normal sized body, her breasts account for ONE THIRD of her total body weight. Not surprisingly, she wears a 32 W bra.

2. BigA

BigA New Member

pics!!??

I don't know how to imagine that. I start to lose my perspective on things beyond an F cup. Like what size would these be? Monsters of Cock - Samantha photos

3. thevicster

thevicster New Member

At I party I attended, a couple who had just returned from the UK downloaded 2 pictures from their camera to show everyone present. A front view showed the girl's breasts covering most of her torso from her collarbones to her waist and bulging out to the sides to obscure her upper arms. A semi-side view showed them sticking out more than a foot in front. The couple related a lot of details about her. From looking at the pictures of the girl, I'm surprised that she can even stand up. By the way, she apparently lives near London. Not my taste. As I said, I prefer an F cup.

4. silverheart

silverheart New Member

Very rare for a woman to have what I would consider the perfect breasts. The actual size is much less important than other features. But If I had to pick one size it would be a full C. Anything bigger than that may be eye candy out on the street, but generally more than I want to deal with in the bedroom.

more important that they have nice nipples (not too large). Also not too pointy or round. Not too far apart and not too close together. And lastly, it be nice if they weren't droopy.

5. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Yeah I noticed that my wife has a bit of bad posture and kinda slouches the back and shoulers foward. I try to get her to exercise and stand and sit straight and she knows she needs to. I could see this being an issue if she doesn't start to exercise least a bit even if its just stretching.

6. Millardsmith

Millardsmith New Member

As for me, I love tiny ones no bigger than an "A" cup; prefer a AA

7. Scott8361

Scott8361 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I am a guy who prefers them small to medium... A to C. I generally prefer slimmer women who tend to naturally have that size.

Overall I am more of a butt and leg man. That, topped of with a handfull of breasts, is all I need!

8. representin

representin New Member

not sure much about cup sizes, but i prefer them slightly wider than my hands with smaller nipples. i think C would be perfect. D and above is a bit much.

9. Ed69

Gold Member

How is male breast size preference a woman's issue?:rolleyes:

10. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
  11. BigA

BigA New Member

Cute. I'm not sure how accurate all the letters are

12. Dazza

Dazza Member

Albums:
    Fucking huge or bigger does it for me.:wink:

13. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

You know, that's why you're one of my favorite posters/mods here, there, Gillette.:biggrin1: :You_Rock_Emoticon:

14. HorrorHotel138

I like a solid C. My gf has perfect, firm C's on a 110lb. frame. I'm so happy with her.

15. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    In reading this post... I'm not sure where you were going... but do you feel guilty about an obsession over the biggest bust possible, when in the end, it's a serious consequence...?

You had me at DD, and that was good.

16. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
  17. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    Too Funny :biggrin1: .

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

18. WildHoney

Gold Member

My hubby loves very big breasted women. He would prefer a little meat on their bodies as long as they have big firm tits. He likes them big and firm,bigger than a D cup.

x

honey

19. thevicster

thevicster New Member

Hi Faceking, In response to your question about feeling guilty, I stated that my preference was an F cup. I'm not sure why you would think that I might feel guilty. As soon as I saw the pictures of this girl, I started to laugh. I immediately thought of an inflatable toy that my grandson has. It's the same height that he is. When you punch it, it falls down, then swings back up because of the sand in the bottom. To me, this girl was the opposite. Funny for me at the time, but certainly not for her. At soon as she bent forward, she'd fall flat on her face. And what about the danger that a revolving door would pose for her?

20. Girth girl

Girth girl New Member

G, I'd say

The thing is bra sizes past e cups vary and how well they fit depend dramatically on the shape of the woman's tits

I'm G-I cup depending on the bra because my boobs are so round and the bra fiting place always says to me if my boobs were droopy, it'd be easier to find a bra. I worry about shorter women (I'm 5'11 to 6ft tall) becuase it seems out of proportion (for example, Ines Cunda doesn't look too good nowadays cause she's lost the weight amd her boobs are a bit saggy

Yes there are consequences of having big NATURAL breast: ie period pain, bad posture and back aches, and the endless search for a support bra... this is a price we happily pay because we love them... this is why women with big boobs get angry at fakies cause they get the "ups" of big boobs without a life time of the "downs"...

Draft saved Draft deleted