An Advice From A Total Bottom To All Tops

my_ass2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know how much you enjoy anal sex with us, as we do. But there is a very important advice that most of tops don’t think about ,!!! I don’t have hookups , I was in a long term relationship with a top for 5 years and we separated two years ago he was great in sex, but , now I’m in a new relationship form about 6 months, I found what I was missing ☺️
A good top must Make his bottom feel good about his ass. All bottom boys are naturally self conscious and worried about what their Daddy/Top thinks about them. By telling him how beautiful and delicious his pussy is, and letting him know how much you love it as often as you can, he will gain confidence in his ass-pussy and be much more comfortable in showing it off and using it. Reinforce behaviour which glorifies his ass and puts it at the forefront of his sexual pleasure and identity. Much like you are trying to promote a feeling of the forbidden and negative towards his cock you are trying to promote feelings of desirability and positivity surrounding his ass and being a pussyboy.

Believe me, if you do this, you will own your bottom for life ...

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I bottom, I’d hate my top calling my hole a pussy, it’s not a pussy, it’s an arse hole. Who, during a blowjob calls it a head pussy? It’s just a no from me. I agree with most of the rest you’ve said.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If your bottom is cumming DONT stop fucking them while they’re cumming, it takes their orgasm from a 5 to a 10. But also understand that if they have cum and you (the top) haven’t, understand that it feels different for them once they’ve (the bottom) has cum. Some love a top to continue and some just find it painful. It depends on the person (bottom)

Reactions: my_ass2

Playinpitt

Legendary Member
Media
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I bottom, I’d hate my top calling my hole a pussy, it’s not a pussy, it’s an arse hole. Who, during a blowjob calls it a head pussy? It’s just a no from me. I agree with most of the rest you’ve said.

I get your point; but I did have a married guy I served that would ring me up and say that he needed some of my throatpussy

my_ass2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If your bottom is cumming DONT stop fucking them while they’re cumming, it takes their orgasm from a 5 to a 10. But also understand that if they have cum and you (the top) haven’t, understand that it feels different for them once they’ve (the bottom) has cum. Some love a top to continue and some just find it painful. It depends on the person (bottom)
For me , if I cum first , I like him to hold still inside me for a minute, with a deep hug. After that he can start some slow movements of his hips without actual thrusting. You know after the bottom cums his hole tighten around the dick, when my top start to feel my asshole start to relax, this is like an invitation for him that I’m ready ☺️
So he can start fucking again till he cums