An Affair With Mr. Nfl

fat7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HAVE ANY OF YOU DONE IT WITH PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYERS ?
I had a year affair with one of the biggest and best known quarterbacks of the NY GIANTS. I promised hellskitchennyc I would write this story a couple weeks ago. Sorry I will not divulge his name, he was and still is married and I would not cause him any problems.. Here goes buddy..

This all took place a number of years ago and we were both married at the time and both had 2 kids about the same age. I was a NYC resident and comuted to Houston,TX every Sunday night or Monday morning and came home Friday afternoon. I did this for well over a year. I was staying at the most luxurious hotel in Houston. My company had gotten me a suite to cum to that was beautiful, on the pool deck, with my own private cabana . I had a large bedroom, sitting room, kitchenette and a huge bath with a jacuzzi tub, huge shower that was also a steam shower and my own sauna. I was living in the lap of luxury. I would have all my meals in the gourmet resturant with my own table for 4 every night. I had to entertain about once a week so it was nice to never have to make a reservation. The matre'd and I would talk every night. One of our favorite topics was football. I was a high school and college athlete and was a championship water skier and a AAA racketball player. After about 2 months there, John, the matre'd, came up to my table and told me there was a NFL star there for dinner with no reservation he said he would have to wait almost 45 minutes for a table. He asked me if I would mind him sitting at my table. (He did not know I was gay.)

Well, you must know how I felt when I saw my favorite Giant player sauntering towads me and my table. I stood up as he approached, he had a big grin on his face (so did I!) we shook hands, he sat and that was the beginning a a 1 year affair ! We had a couple of drinks, ordered dinner, and talked for about 2 hours. He asked me about my room, I told him it was a suite on the 3 floor pool deck. We left each other after about 2 hours but planned to have dinner the next night. About an hour and a half later, sitting on my sofa with my speedo on, ready to go out to take a quick dip before I went to bed, I heard a knock at my door. Looked out the peep-hole and saw my quarterback with a towel over his shoulder. I opened the door and here was one of the most beautiful,musclar men I had ever met standing in front of me with a tank top on and blue running shorts and a great big smile. I was nervous, wondering, I must have had a shaky voice, cause he asked if I was ok? I assured him I was fine. He said he wanted to take a dip before bed and hoped I did not mind him cumming down. He said he wanted to see my room and and cabana. I was sure I was getting hard and that he could notice it. I saw him checking me out once with a smile. That made me more nervous, but a nervous that I was anticipating something. We wnet to the cabana closed the canvas to the pool so we were very private. We talked about 45 minutes, took a swim and he asked if he could take a shower before he went back to his room. Damn, I thought yeah! can I take one with you. He did not cum out of the shower and after 15 -20 minutes I went in and he was not in the shower. I heard a knocking I turned around and there he was, his hot, muscular naked body standing in front of me with the sauna door open. HE asked me to join him. My eyes floated down to his fluffed, not hard, thick 7.5 cut dick. I started to get hard, had to concentrate to keep it just semi. Took my speedo off and joined him in the sauna. We chated about some inane things for a few minutes, I noticed he was playing with it and it was getting harder. I started with mine. About a minute later he was sitting next to me with his hand on my leg, looking me square in the eyes and said is it ok. I said " OH YEAH!" With that he leaned in and kissed me. Me being kissed the Giant quarterback. Damn , that got me hard immediately and he as well. Tongues, hard dicks, and tentative hands. What a mixture. Well all I can say is that my QB not only had a great body, killer legs and ass but an incredibly deepthroat. I lost total control and shot in his throat in about 30 seconds. Man, did he love that. I was shaking, looked at his throbbing cock and knew I had to have it deep in my throat as well. I guess you could call that the preliminaries. We showered off went to the kitchenette got a drink and snacks. We sat and talked for about 45 minutes. We talked about our lives married with kids and knowing we both loved cock not pussy. We ended up in bed till the next morning.

Foreplay lasted about an other hour. I can't believe I was in bed kissing, holding, touching, licking and being done the same by my favorite f'ball player. We were both in our early to mid 30's. I asked him what he really loved to do. He said I want to suck that cock every night and get fucked by it.. Can't believe he just said he wanted me to fuck him. Let me tell you it was the best fuck I have had till I met my now partner of 16 years. I fucked him silly all night. We kissed, we sucked and I fucked till my dick was sore.. We woke up the next morning in each other's arms and kissed. I showered with him, he went to his room and got dressed and we met at my table for breakfast. Well that was beginning of a relationship that lasted for a year. He was commuting to Houston 3 days a week and I was there 5 nights a week. It ended up he satyed in my room every night he was there. We were like two lovers, did everything together in our free time.. including sucking, fucking, kissing and all other kinds of wonderful things... We both told our wives about each other, but left out some ,or should I say a lot of details... As families we all got together about once a month on weekends. Sometime our wives would take the kids and go shopping and leave us at home alone ! NO ONE ever had any idea of the improprieties that were done !

WE continued to see each other for over half the week for a year. I finished my work up and had to stay back in NY. It was an extremely hard adjustment for both of us. We continued to see each other maybe once a month till he was transfered to Texas. We kept in touch for another year. Then just drifted our own ways. Both getting divorced,he remarring, me finding the most wonderful man in ther world. I often wonder if he ever thinks of me. I told my partner all about him and he keeps saying I have to call him, or see him when he is in the city sometime. I would not want to embarass him or put him in a akward position. Well that part of my life is over, wild memories, but NOW I have my wonderful man 24 hours a day and have for 16 years and cannot think of anything more wonderful way but to spend my life loving my incredible man. Thanks for giving me 16 wonder years, here's to 16 more.

Reactions: bvr07

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow. I'm not gonna say that I totally believe the story, but then it's just my opinion. Regardless, that sounds like one of the hottest chance encounters one could ever have. If that happened for real, you're probably one of the luckiest men since Oprah Winfrey.

fat7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey yngjock20 It is true!!!!!!!! Believe me. I have seen him on some sport broadcasts over the yearsand he still looks good,put on some weight, but sitll is a hot man.

kiahman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
WOW! This is a very cool story and I do believe you. I really value that you are keeping the name hush-hush--it adds validity to your story.

Thanks for sharing.

crushinonted

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Phil Simms? Always had that feeling about him. Whether it's him or not, he's still gay as can be in my book. Though I'd much rather have his son Chris.

fat7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hEY GUYS . YES IT IS ALL TRUE! i WILL NOT SAY WHO HE WAS OR IS BUT CAN TELL YOU OFF BASE. MAYBE I SHOULD SAY INCOMPLETE PASS. ENJOY.........DICK

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
im sorry, the story was bad, and spelling "cumming" or any variation for come, was pathetic.

I dont believe it, it doenst sound true, I agree with,,

Dear Penthouse,

I cant believe this happend to me, but,,,,,,

fat7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi dcw4. I am sorry you do not believe my story is true. Really, the only people who matter,knowing the truth are the two of us. That is what I love about this country, we all have the freedom to believe what we want and we have the freedom of speech. So I can relate a TRUE story and you have the option to believe it or not. But as I said, we are really the only two people that matter in this story , aren't we ? I am happy it made some guys smile. Getting some joy out of life in these times is very important. I am sorry for you, you seem so negative. Lighten up a little, put a smile on your face and you will be happier and so will the people around you.

fat7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks, but as I have said above, it is true. Aren't you glad we live in the US of A where we can all believe what we want. I take it you live in Houston...Would it help if I told you the hotel was THE WARWICK. I haven't been to Houston in about 12 years or more so I don't know if it is still there or not.