An Affair With Mr. Nfl

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[/quote]
well...im surprised that your NFL guy didn't ask u to sign a confidentiality agreement...mine did on damn near the first date..and way prior to having sex..
we dated 6 weeks before cocks were introduced...i didn't want to be a notch in his belt...and i wasn't sure i wanted to be in the middle of 3 sons and a wife...who also signed a confidentiality agreement way before she married him..

I'm still with my NFL icon...MVP, Super Bowl and Pro Bowl...Hall of Fame...and while all that is showing amazing talent for football...skill, and perseverance, what is so great about my Mr NFL..he is kind, sweet, caring, sexy as all get out, women and men, fall at their feet when they see him...his smile, is so disarming...puts all at ease when they meet him, he hates talking about himself...he'd rather talk about the family dog then himself...he defends his talented sons...one just signed as number 2 pick at the draft...he was a wreck when it happened...not that he didn't think it wasn't going to happen...but it was in a flash..letting go of his eldest son...

my sex life with my partner...is..private...im sure someone can figure out with whom i swap spit and sperm with...just by looking at where i live...i would never deny or confirm any question presented to me...but my point is...i have had sexual relationships with 3 NFL players...one is now an idiot on these CNBC shows...all bald with his pony tail, he still loves to hear himself speak..never says anything, that way he is never right, but never wrong...and can reword his stuff to always make himself sound right...
AVOID signing up for his OPTIONS CLASS...he is a crook...and has been kicked off every friggen trading floor in Chicago...he played with the Chicago bears...

the other Chicago bear player..i met at a party that Jon the ex brought me to, and this now financial spokesman for some chicago money management asset company, is very nice, and can't think of a bad thing to say about him...he was just wanted me to fuck him in his ass all the time...i needed more than that to call what we were doing sex...he is also an attorney and i think he graduated from Yale...bright guy...and damn handsome, but at the time, so was Jon..

I went to BYU as an undergrad...i was after Steve young, but heard the rumors...and i believe them...
the gym where i work out, i have a buddy named Matt...was with the Dolphins and now with the Redskins...and he was telling me...all the gay guys he has known in the NFL..seems the players don't care...and they all know who is and who isn't, its the companies that hire NFL players to represent them...they all have moral clauses in them...and u get the drift..

as far as my partner..we have been together for over 2 yrs...we live 3 blocks from each other...and we are with each other just about daily...and we do have sleep overs...LOL...
I'm not on his payroll..i would never stand for that...i can support my own lifestyle just fine without any subsidies from him or anyone else...
i love this guy...and he loves me...and as complicated as we have created our lifestyle..it seems to work with his family, his sons, my parents, and mostly for US..as a couple...we did our own vows...and he is not eager to expose his secret life...and who could fault him..its directly related to his income from current endorsements...
i suspect, I'm going to be with him for quite a LONG time...im 39..soon to be 40...and he is 48...soon to be 49...our birthdays are 6 days apart...

i don't doubt that there are guys out there having relationships with NFL players...now..does anyone know who troy aikman is? i hear he is looking for a steady...the dood..is well hung, still cute...not my type...but smart and extremely likeable...and if he sees u at a FOX Christmas party...be prepared to run around the buffet table..he loves to grab ass...

Reactions: bvr07

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...^^Wow. I'm more inclined to believe that story since there was so much name droppage and inuendo that I could almost figure out everyone who was involved.

I would pretty much say you're an idiot if you are telling the truth. It's not becoming to be "that guy" in the sense that you feel the authority to pull back the curtain on the secret lives of others.

One thing my mother always told me was that you never HAVE to answer a question just because someone asks you.