An Affair With the Woman that Lived Next Door

billytgoatnz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For Many Years I never talked to the Woman next door Linda I used to always see her out working in the garden, in her Denim cut off shorts showing her long legs, and singlet that showed off her curves, she was very hardworking, kept the household while her husband was always working or at the pub, she had 2 children also who were a massive handful but she just got on with it and was a great mother, her garden was amazing it had everything in it from Vegetables to Fruit trees, Chickens running about laying fresh eggs you name it she had it she even had a pond with goldfish,
As I got older into my late twenties I got to know Linda quite well I used to blast music from my house and if she was working along the back fence she would shout out "turn it up!!!" especially if I was playing Led Zeppelin which turns out that was her favourite band,
With her husband never home and her 2 boys off at their friends house I noticed her in the garden more frequent working and perfecting it getting all the weeds out and trimming the hedges, one afternoon she was working along the back fence I was having a couple of quiet beers in the sun and I spotted her working away in the corner so I decided I'll offer her a beer, so I went to the fridge grabbed a couple of cold beers, walked over also having a bit of a sneak peek through my sunglasses at her amazing legs in those shorts and said " You look like you deserve one of these" she took the beer out of my hand and took a decent sip then we chatted about her garden and I complimented her on the amazing job she had done and mentioned that I had seen her most days working hard in the sun, "Perving on me were ya" she piped up with a smirk on her face and followed by "well I'm glad someone can appreciate me".
As she finished the rest of her beer I offered her another and she greatly accepted and said you can come join me if you like, its just me at home, She commented "I hear your music most days you have great taste" which I appreciated.

As we sat in the sun getting to know each other talking about everything from music to just everyday things I offered her another couple of drinks and she accepted and said how she appreciated the company and how she never really has anyone to talk to as her husbands never home and her children are out terrorizing the neighbourhood to all hours, I said "oh well don't be a stranger when your in the garden"
A couple of days went by and I hadn't spotted her in the garden, I wonder if she had gone away, turns out her husband came home Drunk after one of his nights at the pub and accused her of screwing the neighbourhood, which led to her going to stay at her mothers for a couple of days out of town,
About a week later I heard some banging coming from the back fence sounding like someone was constructing something so I went out there for a look to see what was going on and there was Linda in those sexy shorts and a sexy singlet with a hammer in one hand building a bar leaner in her garden she had it up in no time and spotted me looking over the fence "Come Join Me, My Treat" she said I mentioned how amazing it looked and she said how she had been thinking about it since our get together a few weeks prior, she put a beer in my hand as we sat in the sun I asked what she had been up to as I hadn't spotted her in a while she again piped up with " well its great to be noticed even if I'm not there" with that same smirk on her face
After a few drinks later I piped up and said " I need to take a pee where is the best place to go" she replied with there is a Lemon tree over there its good for them" so I proceeded to go take a pee on the tree and all of a sudden I heard "Jesus Christ boy what the hell is that" as I finished what I was doing I turned around facing Linda and said "Like what you see" with a massive grin on my face she was in a stunned silence and I could see her just focusing on my cock which was only half hard, then she got up out of her seat and came towards me and said "I've never seen a cock this big, can I touch it" sure I said and as she took my cock in her warm hands it started to grow and as she almost studied it she decided she was going to take a closer inspection with her mouth,
"Jesus boy" she said as I felt her tongue on the tip of my now hard cock, running her tongue over the tip and feeling her warm breath on my cock and balls, with her warm hands taking grip on the base of my cock she proceeded to give me an amazing blow job, I swear she was trying to suck the life out of me and then she looked up at me with those sexy blue eyes and pulled me down on to her and whispered " I haven't been fucked in so long" as she still had my big hard cock in her hand and I unzipped those sexy denim shorts of hers I noticed how wet she was and I replied "we better do something about that then" as she guided my rock hard cock to her wet warm pussy I felt the tip of my cock enter inside her as she kissed me deeply and whispered "gentle with me" I thrusted my hard cock into her wet pussy softly and slowly to her delight as I felt my cock halfway in she bucked in delight with a "holy shit" as I felt her legs wrap around mine she pulled me all the way into her where we laid still for a brief moment so she could feel and enjoy having all of my big rock hard cock inside her, as I slowly started to grind in a slow motion she all of a sudden tensed up followed by a "holy fuck I'm coming already" as I felt her body shudder in what was the most intense orgasm that seemed to be everlasting just the sight of her eyes rolling in the back of her head as she squirmed and bucked with my cock buried deep inside her wet pussy she clench me in so tight I could feel her pussy muscles clamp down on my cock, as she came down from the wave of ecstasy Linda put her tongue down my throat with such enthusiasm and in one swift motion we both rolled over with her on top of me she slid down my hard cock and as i saw her eyes close and her mouth open as she gasped taking it all and started riding me nice and slow taking every inch I felt her tense up again and she let out a cry of delight as she came again and again it was like it was a never ending wave of pleasure, as she continued to ride my cock in pleasure she all of a sudden stopped...
She heard something "SHIT their home" as she in a panicked state tried to compose herself and rushing to gather her clothes together to put back on and get back to the house she gave me a quick snog and said I might see you later....
in less than a minute I went from having this gorgeous woman coming on my cock to all of a sudden left to scarper over the back fence to save either of us being caught...

billytgoatnz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple of nights later it was about 9pm on a Friday night I heard a tapping on my window, It was Linda looking quite distraught and upset, she was a little drunk, so I let her in I was only watching the end of a rugby game and comforted her asking if she needed anything, she said she hadn't been able to get me out of her head for the last couple of days and what she experienced with me meant so much to her, especially since her husband was never home and her children were teenagers out doing their own thing, she explained how she cooked dinner and no one came home for it and she didn't feel appreciated until she started getting to know me better, it was a hard thing to accept here was this woman that was gorgeous from head to toe, with legs and a body to die for especially in those shorts and no one paid her any attention except me,
After listening to her and letting her have a cry on my shoulder, she kissed me and I just held her tight, because I didn't think it was appropriate that I go any further since she was drunk, I just held her in my arms for a while, until she decided that she had better get home incase her husband turns up, she kissed me on the cheek and thanked me again for my company and I told her you know where I am if you need me for anything, which she smiled and kissed me on the cheek again before she left,

The next day I was doing out mowing the lawn and glanced over to Linda's garden again she was no where to be seen, but her husband was he was out checking out the bar leaner that she had built and I noticed that he was out there just shaking his head in disgust, was it because she did something for her for a change I thought, He looked over and we acknowledged each other with a wave and a how are you, followed by me commenting on the fine job Linda did with the bar leaner she built for the garden, all he could do was find fault " Its not even straight" he complained this really annoyed the crap out of me, so I turned and got back to mowing my lawn thinking no wonder that poor woman is miserable, I'm glad I can cheer her up I thought to myself,

billytgoatnz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple of nights later it was about 9pm on a Friday night I heard a tapping on my window, It was Linda looking quite distraught and upset, she was a little drunk, so I let her in I was only watching the end of a rugby game and comforted her asking if she needed anything, she said she hadn't been able to get me out of her head for the last couple of days and what she experienced with me meant so much to her, especially since her husband was never home and her children were teenagers out doing their own thing, she explained how she cooked dinner and no one came home for it and she didn't feel appreciated until she started getting to know me better, it was a hard thing to accept here was this woman that was gorgeous from head to toe, with legs and a body to die for especially in those shorts and no one paid her any attention except me,
After listening to her and letting her have a cry on my shoulder, she kissed me and I just held her tight, because I didn't think it was appropriate that I go any further since she was drunk, I just held her in my arms for a while, until she decided that she had better get home incase her husband turns up, she kissed me on the cheek and thanked me again for my company and I told her you know where I am if you need me for anything, which she smiled and kissed me on the cheek again before she left,

The next day I was doing out mowing the lawn and glanced over to Linda's garden again she was no where to be seen, but her husband was he was out checking out the bar leaner that she had built and I noticed that he was out there just shaking his head in disgust, was it because she did something for her for a change I thought, He looked over and we acknowledged each other with a wave and a how are you, followed by me commenting on the fine job Linda did with the bar leaner she built for the garden, all he could do was find fault " Its not even straight" he complained this really annoyed the crap out of me, so I turned and got back to mowing my lawn thinking no wonder that poor woman is miserable, I'm glad I can cheer her up I thought to myself,
After a couple of days of work and not being home most of the week I was looking forward to a couple of days off and hopefully catching up with Linda, so another Friday afternoon doing some odd chores around the house, I heard a whistle come from over the fence and there she was she looked very happy to see me and I was thrilled to see her as well as we both beamed smiles at each other, "How Ya Been" she said " Yea not bad, just working" I replied "Finally got a couple of days of to catchup on somethings around here" I said, " I hope I'm part of that" she said with a cheeky tone and biting her on her tongue sexily, " No time like the present" I replied with a wide grin and without any hesitation whatsoever she grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me in for probably the nicest smack on the lips I had ever experienced followed by a "I've been waiting to taste you for so long"
As we engaged in an exchange of tongue wrestling and both frantically caressing each other like we hadn't seen each other in a very long time, I managed to stumble over into her garden where she took absolutely no time in putting her warm hands down my shorts and muttering "I've missed this as well, we never finished what we started" in no time at all my cock grew to its fullest and hardest and she wasted no time whatsoever in pushing me down onto the ground of her garden pulling my shorts down, slipping her shorts off and her panties to one side and easing the tip of my hard cock into her already wet pussy, "Jesus" she moaned as she slid slowly down my cock hitting the base of it and flinging back in pleasure, As she started to ride me slowly she didn't take very long to pick up the pace sliding up and down my cock letting out sexy whimpers of delight as she slid all the way down my shaft, as she got closer to her first orgasm she bent down and rammed her tongue down my throat then the first waves of her orgasm hit as she tensed up and her gorgeous warm pussy clamped around my cock as she moaned in pleasure, violently shaking as the orgasm raced through her body like an earthquake, then she just let herself go sliding up and down my cock as wave after wave surged through her as the third wave shuddered through her I could not take it anymore I could feel my cock throbbing at its full potential and my balls rumbling caused by Linda's frantic moaning and pleasure from her orgasm and as she sat upright on my cock taking me even deeper there was no way I could hold back my thick creamy load that I felt building in my balls, as she was finishing one orgasm into another I finally joined her in what felt like the most passionate moment I had ever experienced with a woman both coming together as I felt my cock explode into her warm pussy shooting what felt like the thickest load of cum I have ever produced,
This seemed to turn Linda on even more as we both came down from our orgasms she kissed me and cuddled me like a satisfied woman then slid off my half hard cock and sucked all of our juices off my cock,
as she cleaned my cock leaving no drop behind she then slid up to me smacking one last kiss on my lips with the taste of both of us on them and whispered" we taste fuckin yummy" .

billytgoatnz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After our encounter in her garden that day I saw more of Linda as time went on and just seeing how much happier she seemed a few times I saw her with her Husband home also, she was out weeding the garden she would occasionally look over to see if I was there and blowing out a kiss followed by a quick flash of her tits and a sexy bite of her tongue which once or twice I responded by pulling out my half hard cock and jerking it to full hardness for her, what the worst part was with all the teasing and tormenting we were doing to each other the harder it seemed for us to get time to see each other again,

I went back to work and didn't see Linda for almost 2 weeks then as my days off rolled around, I spotted her in the garden looking quite lost or confused so I decided to sneak out to the back fence where she was working and I popped up had a quick look around to see if her husband was around and then let out a very quiet wolf whistle as she whipped around to see where it came from then she spotted me in the corner and raced over and gave me a kiss that almost knocked me off my feet and she pulled me as close as she could saying how she thought I had forgotten about her,
I mentioned I had been working she quickly cut me off by putting her tongue down my throat and pulling me even closer into her I started feeling her hand wander down to my shorts then I felt the tips of her fingers slip inside my underwear to feel my now hardening cock " I need you now!!!" she said and within a couple of seconds she had my cock in her hand pulling me towards her as she bent over her side of the fence, as I quickly jumped over I noticed she had no panties on under the dress she was wearing and without no hesitation I slid the tip of my hard cock between her wet pussy lips and heard her let out a gasp followed by a "Holy Fuck there it is" as I filled her pussy with my cock, "Slowly" she said "I need to feel every inch of you while I can"

As I slowly proceeded to slide my cock in and out of her a few more times I could feel her pussy starting to tense up already as she dug her fingernails into my arms "Fuck" she moaned as she started coming on my cock then all of a sudden she stopped briefly and started shuddering and shaking violently in a frenzy as the surge of her orgasm burst through her " Ahhh Fuuuck!!!" she squirmed I could see her eyes roll back in her head as I picked up the pace Fucking her faster and harder as she bucked and shook from one orgasm to another as she was almost halfway into another orgasm we both heard "LINDA ARE YOU OUT HERE" shit it was her husband, as I quickly pulled my hard cock out of her pulled up my shorts and scarpered over the fence, I disappeared into my house as I heard Linda as she responded to her husband "Yes Love Out Here"
Geez that was a close, I thought to myself after that

billytgoatnz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After our encounter in her garden that day I saw more of Linda as time went on and just seeing how much happier she seemed a few times I saw her with her Husband home also, she was out weeding the garden she would occasionally look over to see if I was there and blowing out a kiss followed by a quick flash of her tits and a sexy bite of her tongue which once or twice I responded by pulling out my half hard cock and jerking it to full hardness for her, what the worst part was with all the teasing and tormenting we were doing to each other the harder it seemed for us to get time to see each other again,

I went back to work and didn't see Linda for almost 2 weeks then as my days off rolled around, I spotted her in the garden looking quite lost or confused so I decided to sneak out to the back fence where she was working and I popped up had a quick look around to see if her husband was around and then let out a very quiet wolf whistle as she whipped around to see where it came from then she spotted me in the corner and raced over and gave me a kiss that almost knocked me off my feet and she pulled me as close as she could saying how she thought I had forgotten about her,
I mentioned I had been working she quickly cut me off by putting her tongue down my throat and pulling me even closer into her I started feeling her hand wander down to my shorts then I felt the tips of her fingers slip inside my underwear to feel my now hardening cock " I need you now!!!" she said and within a couple of seconds she had my cock in her hand pulling me towards her as she bent over her side of the fence, as I quickly jumped over I noticed she had no panties on under the dress she was wearing and without no hesitation I slid the tip of my hard cock between her wet pussy lips and heard her let out a gasp followed by a "Holy Fuck there it is" as I filled her pussy with my cock, "Slowly" she said "I need to feel every inch of you while I can"

As I slowly proceeded to slide my cock in and out of her a few more times I could feel her pussy starting to tense up already as she dug her fingernails into my arms "Fuck" she moaned as she started coming on my cock then all of a sudden she stopped briefly and started shuddering and shaking violently in a frenzy as the surge of her orgasm burst through her " Ahhh Fuuuck!!!" she squirmed I could see her eyes roll back in her head as I picked up the pace Fucking her faster and harder as she bucked and shook from one orgasm to another as she was almost halfway into another orgasm we both heard "LINDA ARE YOU OUT HERE" shit it was her husband, as I quickly pulled my hard cock out of her pulled up my shorts and scarpered over the fence, I disappeared into my house as I heard Linda as she responded to her husband "Yes Love Out Here"
Geez that was a close, I thought to myself after that
The Following day was my day off I had planned to spend most of the morning in bed catching up on some sleep, but at 7am there was a knock on my door, getting out of bed trying to find a pair of pants in a hurry but couldn't find anything but a towel that was hanging on the bedroom door, I wandered out to answer the door in my half asleep state, as I opened the door Linda leaped in and laid the biggest kiss on my lips and kicked the door shut on her way in,

In that same moment I just let go of the towel that was barely even covering me up and she looked down in delight "Well I'm glad someone is happy to see me" she teased, I didn't even get a word out she had already laid another kiss followed by her tongue into my mouth pushing me backwards towards my room, she pushed me violently on to the bed with my cock sticking up in all its glory, she climbed on top of me her pussy was already very wet as she slipped her finger in then let me taste them and proceeded to ease my big full cock into her juicy pussy "Oh Fuck!!!" she moaned as she slid up and down picking up speed with every motion, Linda went next level thrashing herself up and down screaming in pleasure without a care of who could hear her then she dug her nails into my arms still riding me like a champion horse out in front at the final mile "Fuck Fuck Fuuuuck Fuuuuuckk!!!" she screamed as she came all over my cock she bit me on the chest almost like she was trying to devour me as her orgasm took control of her, then she started to suck on my nipples and up to my neck as she continued to ride me into another orgasm, she let out a very loud " Fuck I needed that" still panting as we rolled over so I was now on top of her,

Slowly she said as I went to slide my cock back inside her warm juicy pussy "I just needed to get that out of me first" she explained as I slowly entered her, she arched her back up as I drove my cock slowly deeper into her she let out a slight whimper of delight as I continued to motion in and out of her,
Linda looked up and saw the mark she had left on my chest, she apologized repeatedly as I continued to fuck her with long deep strokes, as our tongues met and wrestled with each other I could feel her pussy tense up once again as she came this was enough to send me over the edge as I could feel the come shooting up from my balls Linda knew I was about to burst and as I drove my exploding cock deep into her pussy I could feel her legs wrap around me and pull me in tighter as I flooded her pussy with my hot sticky come which the pulses from the tip of my cock continued to make her orgasm,

As she slowly unclenched her legs from around me and released me from the grip of her pussy my now half hard cock slid out of her as I kissed her and slid into her for a snuggle, we laid there for the rest of the morning naked and covered in our come.

Ky blue

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The Following day was my day off I had planned to spend most of the morning in bed catching up on some sleep, but at 7am there was a knock on my door, getting out of bed trying to find a pair of pants in a hurry but couldn't find anything but a towel that was hanging on the bedroom door, I wandered out to answer the door in my half asleep state, as I opened the door Linda leaped in and laid the biggest kiss on my lips and kicked the door shut on her way in,

In that same moment I just let go of the towel that was barely even covering me up and she looked down in delight "Well I'm glad someone is happy to see me" she teased, I didn't even get a word out she had already laid another kiss followed by her tongue into my mouth pushing me backwards towards my room, she pushed me violently on to the bed with my cock sticking up in all its glory, she climbed on top of me her pussy was already very wet as she slipped her finger in then let me taste them and proceeded to ease my big full cock into her juicy pussy "Oh Fuck!!!" she moaned as she slid up and down picking up speed with every motion, Linda went next level thrashing herself up and down screaming in pleasure without a care of who could hear her then she dug her nails into my arms still riding me like a champion horse out in front at the final mile "Fuck Fuck Fuuuuck Fuuuuuckk!!!" she screamed as she came all over my cock she bit me on the chest almost like she was trying to devour me as her orgasm took control of her, then she started to suck on my nipples and up to my neck as she continued to ride me into another orgasm, she let out a very loud " Fuck I needed that" still panting as we rolled over so I was now on top of her,

Slowly she said as I went to slide my cock back inside her warm juicy pussy "I just needed to get that out of me first" she explained as I slowly entered her, she arched her back up as I drove my cock slowly deeper into her she let out a slight whimper of delight as I continued to motion in and out of her,
Linda looked up and saw the mark she had left on my chest, she apologized repeatedly as I continued to fuck her with long deep strokes, as our tongues met and wrestled with each other I could feel her pussy tense up once again as she came this was enough to send me over the edge as I could feel the come shooting up from my balls Linda knew I was about to burst and as I drove my exploding cock deep into her pussy I could feel her legs wrap around me and pull me in tighter as I flooded her pussy with my hot sticky come which the pulses from the tip of my cock continued to make her orgasm,

As she slowly unclenched her legs from around me and released me from the grip of her pussy my now half hard cock slid out of her as I kissed her and slid into her for a snuggle, we laid there for the rest of the morning naked and covered in our come.
Hot story

billytgoatnz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

As Linda and I continued to fool around with each other on an every other day basis, it got to the point where I was waking up to her sucking my cock before joining me in the shower, which I soon learnt was an absolute delight having her lather me up, she definitely paid a lot more attention to my cock and balls where her large but nimble hands would cup my balls softly which felt absolutely amazing, she really gave the me full treatment I knew she was spoiling me when she washed my hair, as much as I loved her soaping up my cock and balls.

A few times when I had been working I would come home to a cooked meal waiting for me in the oven with a note on the bench "Hope you had a great day xo" which was I really appreciated, things really took a turn when I came home to discover all my washing had been done, nicely folded, my bed had been freshly made it was totally unexpected and a real surprise, I started to feel rather spoilt so on my next day off I made it a point to make her lunch, a couple more days went by then finally my days off rolled around, what a relief, so I waited for Linda to appear in the garden, no sign it almost looked like she hadn't been out there for a couple of days which seemed a bit odd, so I thought maybe she has gone away to her Mothers again.

As it turned out Linda's Husband came home from the Pub drunk one night to no dinner the very same night that she had left me dinner, he took exception to that and lashed out at her leaving her with a very badly bruised side of her face, she told him to "Fuck Off" so he went on to attack her even more before one of her kids put themselves in between them, She soon moved out to her Mothers after that and left her Husband for good.

billytgoatnz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As Linda and I continued to fool around with each other on an every other day basis, it got to the point where I was waking up to her sucking my cock before joining me in the shower, which I soon learnt was an absolute delight having her lather me up, she definitely paid a lot more attention to my cock and balls where her large but nimble hands would cup my balls softly which felt absolutely amazing, she really gave the me full treatment I knew she was spoiling me when she washed my hair, as much as I loved her soaping up my cock and balls.

A few times when I had been working I would come home to a cooked meal waiting for me in the oven with a note on the bench "Hope you had a great day xo" which was I really appreciated, things really took a turn when I came home to discover all my washing had been done, nicely folded, my bed had been freshly made it was totally unexpected and a real surprise, I started to feel rather spoilt so on my next day off I made it a point to make her lunch, a couple more days went by then finally my days off rolled around, what a relief, so I waited for Linda to appear in the garden, no sign it almost looked like she hadn't been out there for a couple of days which seemed a bit odd, so I thought maybe she has gone away to her Mothers again.

As it turned out Linda's Husband came home from the Pub drunk one night to no dinner the very same night that she had left me dinner, he took exception to that and lashed out at her leaving her with a very badly bruised side of her face, she told him to "Fuck Off" so he went on to attack her even more before one of her kids put themselves in between them, She soon moved out to her Mothers after that and left her Husband for good.
I hadn't seen or heard from Linda for about six weeks since I wasn't sure where her Mother lived or how long until I would see her again, I agreed to do some extra shifts at work just to make a bit of extra cash on my final shift for the week, I got home to find something smelling fuckin amazing coming out of my house, that wasn't all again all my washing had been done and folded, bed freshly made but where was she I thought, until I quickly looked around and heard splashing coming from my bathroom, I opened the door quietly and found Linda soaking in the bath with those sexy legs covered in all the bubbles from the bubble bath, she even had candles lit, I stood at the door for a couple of minutes just marveling at her until she opened her eyes and saw me "there you are I wondered when you'd be home" she said.

There was that sexy smile again she looked very happy to see me without any hesitation I quickly stripped down and I noticed her eyes looking me up and down before she nibbled on her bottom lip as I joined her, she motioned for me to sit facing away from her as she welcomed me between her long legs before wrapping them around be and pulling herself forward where she started to wash me, I could feel her amazing tits softly against my back as well as Linda occasionally kissing and nibbling on my shoulder, she worked her way once again to my cock and balls where she let out a big sigh and whispered "I'm sorry for just leaving you" before breaking into tears and resting her head on my neck where I could feel her warm breath and as I slipped down into the water so I could look up at her she looked me in the eyes as her tears dripped down her face and kissed me on the forehead and with her fingers ran them along my cheeks and she leant down and gently kissed me on the lips and said " I've missed you so much".

billytgoatnz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After soaking in the bath for over an hour we decided it was probably time we got out and had some dinner, as we both got out Linda wasted no time in throwing a towel over me and starting to dry me down I hadn't been dried down like this after a bath in years, as she dried herself off she went to my bedroom while I went to rummage through the nicely folded washing to find a pair of shorts and a singlet while Linda slipped into a sexy nightie which showed off all her curves and especially those sexy long legs then she pulled out a tube from her bag and started to lotion them up so they were glistening, Linda smelt so good.

As we prepared to sit down for dinner I didn't even to think about the fact that apart from the few drinks we had in her back garden this was the first time we had actually sat down and properly got to know each other properly, as our conversation went from everything about what I did for a job, things she enjoyed, her kids and eventually the subject turned to her Husband, Linda did most of the talking I think she just enjoyed the fact that she could vent and admit how she hadn't loved the guy in years and she just stayed put because it was convenient

As we finished our amazing dinner I thanked Linda for the meal and for doing my washing telling her she was an absolute angel for spoiling me and looking after me which she responded by grabbing me by the waist and pulling me in for a kiss, then looking into my eyes and whispering "you are very welcome" before kissing me again and then proceeded to clean up the kitchen almost like she knew where everything lived,

I asked if she would like to watch a movie on T.V which she replied "sure, what's on?" "American Pie" I replied which she said she hadn't seen, so as we sat on the couch Linda cuddled into me with my arms wrapped around her as we watched, she found parts of the movie very funny and she had a very sweet laugh then it came to the Stifler's Mom bit, As I noticed her nipples through her nightie starting to get hard I kissed her on the neck then slid my hands over her tits and pulled her even closer I noticed her breathing had changed, she then took my hand in hers stood up and led me to my bedroom where she frantically pushed me on to the bed then climbed on top of me before kissing me on my neck and working her way up to my mouth where we made out like lusting teenagers, I could feel her tongue probing into my mouth entwining my tongue with every movement, my big cock wasted no time in becoming instantly rock hard which Linda had already noticed as she started to rub herself against it,

She all of a sudden got off me stood up and within a single motion slipped her nightie off and moved forward to me before grabbing a hold of the bottom of my shorts before yanking them off in one forceful pull, as my cock slipped out and towered in the air Linda looked down at it took it in her hand as she slowly started to jerk me off before slipping down and taking the tip into her mouth where she licked it as though it was a melting ice cream as she finished sucking on my cock she slipped back up and continued to kiss me darting her tongue in my mouth before I felt her hand slip down and proceed to slowly slide my cock into her already very wet pussy "ooh there it is" she said, Linda wasted no time in taking all of my cock inside her before she laid on top of me continuing to kiss me and slowly fuck me, I could feel her amazing tits rubbing up and down my chest as we grinding together taking our time,

In one complete motion we rolled over with my cock still half inside of her juicy pussy so I was now on top, we continued to tongue wrestle as our lives depended on it and I proceeded to fuck Linda with long deep slow strokes, there was no reason to hurry, we had all night and then all day tomorrow so instead of our usual frantic fucking sessions we just slowed everything right down where we could savor the taste, touch and feel of each other, as we continued our lustful passionate slow grinding I felt Linda's legs spread even wider then wrap around me pulling me even further in to her pussy and her breathing intensified I could feel her hot breath on my neck and all of a sudden I could feel the tip of her tongue on the bottom part of my earlobe before feeling her lips and teeth gently nibble on my ear, this was something else, I could feel the come in my balls starting to bubble as my legs locked themselves within Linda's to pick up the pace of our passionate love making as I continued to slide my big cock in and out of her I could feel her pussy starting to tense up, I could feel her pussy juice on my balls as I continued to thrust as deep as I could with Linda starting to whimper and come in delight, I could feel my hot come starting to shoot up through my hard cock as Linda felt me starting to come she wrapped me up in her long legs and held me with all the strength she could muster as I came deep inside her, I could feel bolt after bolt of thick creamy come filling her pussy it was never-ending which was enough to trigger another orgasm for Linda as she frantically started licking all the sweat from my neck and sucking on my skin while continuing to hold me deep inside her as I finished coming inside her, as we came down from our powerful orgasms we both fell limp as she released me from the grip of her pussy and long legs, I laid on top of her as she cuddled me and continued to kiss me as we lay together and eventually fell asleep together.

I woke after about a couple of hours to find Linda had rolled me into bed and tuck me in as she continued to lie next to me and watch me sleep, as I went to say something all she could say was "sshh shh its ok you sleep baby" before cuddling into me where I could feel her fingers drawing circles on my chest and eventually she rested her head on my chest as I fell back to sleep.

billytgoatnz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After soaking in the bath for over an hour we decided it was probably time we got out and had some dinner, as we both got out Linda wasted no time in throwing a towel over me and starting to dry me down I hadn't been dried down like this after a bath in years, as she dried herself off she went to my bedroom while I went to rummage through the nicely folded washing to find a pair of shorts and a singlet while Linda slipped into a sexy nightie which showed off all her curves and especially those sexy long legs then she pulled out a tube from her bag and started to lotion them up so they were glistening, Linda smelt so good.

As we prepared to sit down for dinner I didn't even to think about the fact that apart from the few drinks we had in her back garden this was the first time we had actually sat down and properly got to know each other properly, as our conversation went from everything about what I did for a job, things she enjoyed, her kids and eventually the subject turned to her Husband, Linda did most of the talking I think she just enjoyed the fact that she could vent and admit how she hadn't loved the guy in years and she just stayed put because it was convenient

As we finished our amazing dinner I thanked Linda for the meal and for doing my washing telling her she was an absolute angel for spoiling me and looking after me which she responded by grabbing me by the waist and pulling me in for a kiss, then looking into my eyes and whispering "you are very welcome" before kissing me again and then proceeded to clean up the kitchen almost like she knew where everything lived,

I asked if she would like to watch a movie on T.V which she replied "sure, what's on?" "American Pie" I replied which she said she hadn't seen, so as we sat on the couch Linda cuddled into me with my arms wrapped around her as we watched, she found parts of the movie very funny and she had a very sweet laugh then it came to the Stifler's Mom bit, As I noticed her nipples through her nightie starting to get hard I kissed her on the neck then slid my hands over her tits and pulled her even closer I noticed her breathing had changed, she then took my hand in hers stood up and led me to my bedroom where she frantically pushed me on to the bed then climbed on top of me before kissing me on my neck and working her way up to my mouth where we made out like lusting teenagers, I could feel her tongue probing into my mouth entwining my tongue with every movement, my big cock wasted no time in becoming instantly rock hard which Linda had already noticed as she started to rub herself against it,

She all of a sudden got off me stood up and within a single motion slipped her nightie off and moved forward to me before grabbing a hold of the bottom of my shorts before yanking them off in one forceful pull, as my cock slipped out and towered in the air Linda looked down at it took it in her hand as she slowly started to jerk me off before slipping down and taking the tip into her mouth where she licked it as though it was a melting ice cream as she finished sucking on my cock she slipped back up and continued to kiss me darting her tongue in my mouth before I felt her hand slip down and proceed to slowly slide my cock into her already very wet pussy "ooh there it is" she said, Linda wasted no time in taking all of my cock inside her before she laid on top of me continuing to kiss me and slowly fuck me, I could feel her amazing tits rubbing up and down my chest as we grinding together taking our time,

In one complete motion we rolled over with my cock still half inside of her juicy pussy so I was now on top, we continued to tongue wrestle as our lives depended on it and I proceeded to fuck Linda with long deep slow strokes, there was no reason to hurry, we had all night and then all day tomorrow so instead of our usual frantic fucking sessions we just slowed everything right down where we could savor the taste, touch and feel of each other, as we continued our lustful passionate slow grinding I felt Linda's legs spread even wider then wrap around me pulling me even further in to her pussy and her breathing intensified I could feel her hot breath on my neck and all of a sudden I could feel the tip of her tongue on the bottom part of my earlobe before feeling her lips and teeth gently nibble on my ear, this was something else, I could feel the come in my balls starting to bubble as my legs locked themselves within Linda's to pick up the pace of our passionate love making as I continued to slide my big cock in and out of her I could feel her pussy starting to tense up, I could feel her pussy juice on my balls as I continued to thrust as deep as I could with Linda starting to whimper and come in delight, I could feel my hot come starting to shoot up through my hard cock as Linda felt me starting to come she wrapped me up in her long legs and held me with all the strength she could muster as I came deep inside her, I could feel bolt after bolt of thick creamy come filling her pussy it was never-ending which was enough to trigger another orgasm for Linda as she frantically started licking all the sweat from my neck and sucking on my skin while continuing to hold me deep inside her as I finished coming inside her, as we came down from our powerful orgasms we both fell limp as she released me from the grip of her pussy and long legs, I laid on top of her as she cuddled me and continued to kiss me as we lay together and eventually fell asleep together.

I woke after about a couple of hours to find Linda had rolled me into bed and tuck me in as she continued to lie next to me and watch me sleep, as I went to say something all she could say was "sshh shh its ok you sleep baby" before cuddling into me where I could feel her fingers drawing circles on my chest and eventually she rested her head on my chest as I fell back to sleep.
After seeing Linda for a few months things really worked out great for her she found herself her own place not far from where I lived, she managed to pick up some gardening work picking tomato's at a Fruit and Vege supplier nearby which helped keep her busy, she started going out with her workmates on Friday nights, normally if I was working big weeks we wouldn't see each other for almost two weeks which really frustrated Linda as she thought that I was losing interest in her, which was not the case.

One Friday night she went for after work drinks with her friends Linda knew I wasn't working so she offered me to stay at her place, come along and meet up with them at the Pub which I accepted,
I pulled up to Linda's new place to her surprise where she snapped " Your a bit early, I look a mess" as she didn't seem very happy about my early arrival, " I thought I'd come early and spend some time with you" I replied which she showed a smile and came towards me and gave me a kiss and a hug, "sorry babe it's been a tough week" I asked " anything you want to talk about" she replied " oh just the young guy at work has been putting the moves on me and is very eager and I just don't want to hurt you" which I quickly replied " well can you blame the poor fella, you are fuckin hot" which took her by surprise she thought I'd be upset, "shit no" I fired back and I followed up with " will he be there tonight" "yes" she replied with a worried look on her face and I grinned back at her and said well if you want to have some fun with him I'm game if you are, she looked at me with a combination of shock and a bit of mischievous excitement before taking my hand and taking me into the shower with her, as she undressed me she slapped me on the ass and said "your a Bad Boy aren't you"

As we both messed around in the shower making out and caressing each other we heard a knock at her door followed by a "Hello anyone home" Linda's eyes looked at me in shock horror, "Shit its Jenny from work" as she abruptly got out of the shower grabbed a towel and went out to see what Jenny wanted " oh me and the others are heading down soon to the Pub if you want to come now, "I'm still getting ready, I'm going to be a while" Linda replied "ok all good" Jenny said.

As Jenny left I got out of the shower and found Linda trying on some new jeans her ass looked glorious,
we both finished getting dressed and ready to go to the pub, Linda looked stunning all made up and in heels and jeans showing off those incredible legs and ass, I let her know so by grabbing her and kissing her telling her how amazing she looked, she smiled as her eyes looked at me and said "are you sure you want to do this" I replied with a "lets go".

As we walked into the Pub I got us a couple of beers and we headed over to where her work mates were sitting out in the garden bar, Linda introduced me to everyone as her neighbour which was fine with me,
As we got to know her friends the young guy Michael arrived at the bar, Linda got my attention and looked towards him and winked, as he brought a round for everyone he came out very sure of himself and very cocky and went straight for Linda, as I got to chatting to Jenny, Michael did his best to chat up Linda which she seemed to appreciate the attention.

As the night went on Jenny thought it would a good idea if we all grabbed some drinks and went back to her place where she lived at the beach, her husband Paul picked us up and we went back to their place,
Linda sat in the backseat between Michael and I, he leaned in and kissed her which she gave me a quick glance as they continued to make out, as we pulled up to Jenny and Paul's place they unlocked lips and we went inside and congregated around the fire pit outside, Linda and Michael seemed to be enjoying their time with each other and soon disappeared down to one of the spare bedrooms, Linda came back out not long after she came and whispered in my ear as she took my hand and lead me down the hall to the room where they were Michael was already ready to go, Linda had to tell him "slow down cowboy" as I walked in he piped up "what the hell's he doing here" "here to have some fun" Linda snapped back as she went back towards him to settle his nerves she grabbed his semi hard cock and proceeded to lick the tip and suck on it and get him back to full hardness, as I began to undress Linda she continued to suck the life out of Michael's cock before he let out an almighty groan "holy fuck" he came while Linda swallowed every drop before Linda reached for the front of my pants and pulled out my cock, it was like she went next level knowing she had two young studs all to herself, Michael looked at me and said Jesus dude what do you feed that thing.

Reactions: dbone1028

billytgoatnz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After seeing Linda for a few months things really worked out great for her she found herself her own place not far from where I lived, she managed to pick up some gardening work picking tomato's at a Fruit and Vege supplier nearby which helped keep her busy, she started going out with her workmates on Friday nights, normally if I was working big weeks we wouldn't see each other for almost two weeks which really frustrated Linda as she thought that I was losing interest in her, which was not the case.

One Friday night she went for after work drinks with her friends Linda knew I wasn't working so she offered me to stay at her place, come along and meet up with them at the Pub which I accepted,
I pulled up to Linda's new place to her surprise where she snapped " Your a bit early, I look a mess" as she didn't seem very happy about my early arrival, " I thought I'd come early and spend some time with you" I replied which she showed a smile and came towards me and gave me a kiss and a hug, "sorry babe it's been a tough week" I asked " anything you want to talk about" she replied " oh just the young guy at work has been putting the moves on me and is very eager and I just don't want to hurt you" which I quickly replied " well can you blame the poor fella, you are fuckin hot" which took her by surprise she thought I'd be upset, "shit no" I fired back and I followed up with " will he be there tonight" "yes" she replied with a worried look on her face and I grinned back at her and said well if you want to have some fun with him I'm game if you are, she looked at me with a combination of shock and a bit of mischievous excitement before taking my hand and taking me into the shower with her, as she undressed me she slapped me on the ass and said "your a Bad Boy aren't you"

As we both messed around in the shower making out and caressing each other we heard a knock at her door followed by a "Hello anyone home" Linda's eyes looked at me in shock horror, "Shit its Jenny from work" as she abruptly got out of the shower grabbed a towel and went out to see what Jenny wanted " oh me and the others are heading down soon to the Pub if you want to come now, "I'm still getting ready, I'm going to be a while" Linda replied "ok all good" Jenny said.

As Jenny left I got out of the shower and found Linda trying on some new jeans her ass looked glorious,
we both finished getting dressed and ready to go to the pub, Linda looked stunning all made up and in heels and jeans showing off those incredible legs and ass, I let her know so by grabbing her and kissing her telling her how amazing she looked, she smiled as her eyes looked at me and said "are you sure you want to do this" I replied with a "lets go".

As we walked into the Pub I got us a couple of beers and we headed over to where her work mates were sitting out in the garden bar, Linda introduced me to everyone as her neighbour which was fine with me,
As we got to know her friends the young guy Michael arrived at the bar, Linda got my attention and looked towards him and winked, as he brought a round for everyone he came out very sure of himself and very cocky and went straight for Linda, as I got to chatting to Jenny, Michael did his best to chat up Linda which she seemed to appreciate the attention.

As the night went on Jenny thought it would a good idea if we all grabbed some drinks and went back to her place where she lived at the beach, her husband Paul picked us up and we went back to their place,
Linda sat in the backseat between Michael and I, he leaned in and kissed her which she gave me a quick glance as they continued to make out, as we pulled up to Jenny and Paul's place they unlocked lips and we went inside and congregated around the fire pit outside, Linda and Michael seemed to be enjoying their time with each other and soon disappeared down to one of the spare bedrooms, Linda came back out not long after she came and whispered in my ear as she took my hand and lead me down the hall to the room where they were Michael was already ready to go, Linda had to tell him "slow down cowboy" as I walked in he piped up "what the hell's he doing here" "here to have some fun" Linda snapped back as she went back towards him to settle his nerves she grabbed his semi hard cock and proceeded to lick the tip and suck on it and get him back to full hardness, as I began to undress Linda she continued to suck the life out of Michael's cock before he let out an almighty groan "holy fuck" he came while Linda swallowed every drop before Linda reached for the front of my pants and pulled out my cock, it was like she went next level knowing she had two young studs all to herself, Michael looked at me and said Jesus dude what do you feed that thing.
Linda continued to suck on my cock which was growing to its full hardness before stopping and leading us both to the bed where she laid down and put his cock back in her mouth and I pulled her soaked panties off and began to her lick her warm wet pussy as she squirmed and let out a sexy whimper as she pulled Michael out of her mouth we swapped positions and she guided him to her juicy pussy, as he entered her she let out a squeal of delight as Linda reached out and grabbed my cock and put it back in her mouth as Michael started thrusting away, he was going for all money hammering away before Linda stopped him and demanded that he fuck her from behind, as she jumped up on all fours Michael positioned herself behind her and re entered her pussy and went back to having his way with her while my cock resumed its place back in her mouth as she looked up at me with a lustful look, enjoying every moment of this before demanding that Michael fuck her harder as she was on the cusp of coming, as her orgasm swept through her it was enough to send him over the edge as well and he powered into her and came deep inside her,

The poor young fella was spent as Linda came over to me still horny as hell pushed me down onto the bed and climbed on top grabbed my cock and slid down it, I could feel all the juices from her pussy as she started to ride my cock like her life depended on it, grinding down on me as hard as she could ramming her tongue down my throat as she picked up the pace, I could feel her pussy muscles starting to tighten as I sat up picked her up and fucked her as hard as I could with her long legs draped over my shoulders while she clawed into me hanging on for deal life as my I continued to fuck her with all my might her pussy took me even deeper in this position where I watched her eyes roll back in her head like I had entered a new dimension of her warm pussy as she was coming I felt my balls tighten and a couple more powerful thrusts I came deep inside her as she bit into my shoulder then collapsed next to Michael on the bed and just laid with each other thinking about what we had just done where all she could do was kiss me all over and hold me close, she thanked me for the evening and sharing her with another man,

After that night Linda continued to share her time and needs with me and Michael a few times we would both treat her to nights of furious romping and try a few new things which opened hers and our young minds to new things, sadly things with Michael didn't last long as he started to become very possessive of her which just reminded her of her husband and she eventually had to put a trespass and restraining order out on him.

billytgoatnz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Linda continued to suck on my cock which was growing to its full hardness before stopping and leading us both to the bed where she laid down and put his cock back in her mouth and I pulled her soaked panties off and began to her lick her warm wet pussy as she squirmed and let out a sexy whimper as she pulled Michael out of her mouth we swapped positions and she guided him to her juicy pussy, as he entered her she let out a squeal of delight as Linda reached out and grabbed my cock and put it back in her mouth as Michael started thrusting away, he was going for all money hammering away before Linda stopped him and demanded that he fuck her from behind, as she jumped up on all fours Michael positioned herself behind her and re entered her pussy and went back to having his way with her while my cock resumed its place back in her mouth as she looked up at me with a lustful look, enjoying every moment of this before demanding that Michael fuck her harder as she was on the cusp of coming, as her orgasm swept through her it was enough to send him over the edge as well and he powered into her and came deep inside her,

The poor young fella was spent as Linda came over to me still horny as hell pushed me down onto the bed and climbed on top grabbed my cock and slid down it, I could feel all the juices from her pussy as she started to ride my cock like her life depended on it, grinding down on me as hard as she could ramming her tongue down my throat as she picked up the pace, I could feel her pussy muscles starting to tighten as I sat up picked her up and fucked her as hard as I could with her long legs draped over my shoulders while she clawed into me hanging on for deal life as my I continued to fuck her with all my might her pussy took me even deeper in this position where I watched her eyes roll back in her head like I had entered a new dimension of her warm pussy as she was coming I felt my balls tighten and a couple more powerful thrusts I came deep inside her as she bit into my shoulder then collapsed next to Michael on the bed and just laid with each other thinking about what we had just done where all she could do was kiss me all over and hold me close, she thanked me for the evening and sharing her with another man,

After that night Linda continued to share her time and needs with me and Michael a few times we would both treat her to nights of furious romping and try a few new things which opened hers and our young minds to new things, sadly things with Michael didn't last long as he started to become very possessive of her which just reminded her of her husband and she eventually had to put a trespass and restraining order out on him.
As a few months went on things with Linda sadly took a turn for the worst, we still saw each other but just not as often as we would like as she had been diagnosed with breast cancer, we still enjoyed each others company when we did see each other but things in a sexual nature sadly had to come to an end just with the treatment she was going through there was no way she could handle the physicality of sex or anything even though sometimes we would just hold hands, this is what made her happy, She told me she loved me for making her feel alive again after the breakdown of her marriage, which I really appreciated.

The sight of watching Linda deteriorate over the next few months was very hard, she still had a lot of living to do, I will always be grateful for the time we spent together sadly Linda died at the age of 53 surrounded by her family in 2015.

Rest In Peace Linda I'll never forget you...

Reactions: 5tarman and Ky blue

Ky blue

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a few months went on things with Linda sadly took a turn for the worst, we still saw each other but just not as often as we would like as she had been diagnosed with breast cancer, we still enjoyed each others company when we did see each other but things in a sexual nature sadly had to come to an end just with the treatment she was going through there was no way she could handle the physicality of sex or anything even though sometimes we would just hold hands, this is what made her happy, She told me she loved me for making her feel alive again after the breakdown of her marriage, which I really appreciated.

The sight of watching Linda deteriorate over the next few months was very hard, she still had a lot of living to do, I will always be grateful for the time we spent together sadly Linda died at the age of 53 surrounded by her family in 2015.

Rest In Peace Linda I'll never forget you...
Cancer sucks my wife is going through chemo treatments now every 2 weeks

Reactions: billytgoatnz