An Amazing Experience In A Gay Strip Club!

BernieMBF

Experimental Member
Media
So, there's a gay strip club in South Florida that I just started to go to recently. The boys there are super hot and very attentive, from all different ethnic backgrounds-something for everyone!
There was one particular young guy, who I found out was mixed heritage (black/Filipino/white), that just captivated me. He was really sweet, and even kissed me-on the mouth! He asked me if I wanted a private show-as many of these type of clubs provide an area for-and I initially resisted, figuring it would cost too much. When he quoted a rather reasonable price, I caved and went with him to the private area for my lap dance.
Now, I'd had lap dances before at other clubs, and many dancers want to do the least possible for the most money. Not this adonis, though! He took off his speedo, and this huge 8 inch cock comes out-sticking straight up proud and strong.
I wasn't sure if he'd let me, but I so wanted to suck his beautiful piece that I figured I'd give it a try and-if he didn't like it-I'd just stop. So, I moved down to be eye level with that massive tool, and took it down my throat. Fuck, that thing was so delicious and thick! I couldn't get enough.
The thing that turned me on the most-beside how wonderful his penis tasted-was how his legs started trembling when he was getting close to cumming. I wanted it so bad that-despite my jaw hurting pretty bad from the sheer girth of his shlong-I kept deep throating him, until he moaned that he was going to shoot, and he did! It was so good, I swallowed it all.
The nicest part was that he didn't charge me more, as I feared he might, because of how long I spent with him. He was simply an amazing guy, and I was even ok with his not jacking me off to relieve the massive pressure I'd been building up. (I got off later at home, and it was messy!)
So, I'd love to hear what you think about my experience. Do any of you love these type of bars and the guys who work there? Has anyone had a similar experience? I'd love to hear your stories. And-if you're in South Florida-we can always go together, and I can introduce you to some of my favorite boys...

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, yours sound like the night I spent in Windsor, Ont years ago. The bar was not all that busy and I think the dancer was kind of bored by the idea of there being only 15 or so guys there, I was the young one so we put on a big show for the older guys.
He came over to me and started dancing in front of me, so I opened my mouth and winked at him and from that it was on. The bar was a nude dance bar so once his dick hit me in the face it was on and he seemed to like the idea. He spent the next three songs standing on the two chairs on either side of me with his huge cock down my throat until he started to pull out and I grabbed his ass and took his load. He was very cool and came over to me after his showtime ended and thanked me for a good evening. I never saw him again but the hour or so after the bar closed we spent together was one of the best evening I have ever had.

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Strip clubs can be alot of fun!!!
Sometimes I just cant control myself, I have gone down on a few girls in the club during a VIP dance. Some of the girls are just so HOT and young, and there playing with there pussy right in front of me. I just fuckin lose it. I always ask first though, dont wanna go to jail for RAPE !!!
I got lucky and hooked up with one of the dancers for a few months, best six months of my life. Hot little Brazilian girl 24yrs old, best tasting, tightest pussy i've ever had !!! Unfortunately her student visa ran out and she had to go back to Brazil. Owell sometimes you just got to take what life gives, and run with it as long as you can.
So maybe you will get lucky to and hook-up with one of the dancers too!

Last edited:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
While it's certainly fun pleasing another I guess, what would piss me off is having to "take care of myself" after it's over. You paid to blow him!! He has the best of both worlds!!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
While it's certainly fun pleasing another I guess, what would piss me off is having to "take care of myself" after it's over. You paid to blow him!! He has the best of both worlds!!

An ingenious business model. Not unlike NetFlix charging you to store their DVDs in your house.

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn, I m jealous. Living in conservative Tallahassee[no strip clubs,no gay ones i know of]. Congrats on having a super night. I may have to move to South Florida.

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
I had that legs shaking before cum thing go down at a sex party after the San Francisco pride parade. Was working up a sweat with this hot toned black dude, and was barely able to remain standing as I blew a load into the air and over his shoulders after he squirted for me, my quads were rebelling against me and it felt great!

Reactions: teninchman

BernieMBF

Experimental Member
Media

I know what you're saying about my paying to blow him. Here's the thing, though-first, I didn't expect that I'd wind up sucking him off, although it was great that it happened.
Also, I knew that if I wanted him to do anything to get me off, it would cost me a couple of hundred bucks-which I didn't have and wouldn't have wanted to pay even if I did.
So, yeah-I had major blueballs until I got home and took care of things. But, it's a huge turn on for me to suck off a hot, young guy, so I guess it was satisfying more on an emotional level.
Like, I had the power to turn this sexy, 20 year old muscular stripper into a quivering mass of jelly-even for just a few minutes. And-even though I know the guys are just with me for the money, it feels so nice to be able to touch, caress, fondle a guy that I likely would never get in "real life".
So, I understand your point, but there's a bit more to it than it might seem. I'd still love to go out with someone living in or visiting South Florida, so that we could visit that club and I could show you my favorite boys...

Reactions: teninchman