An Amazing Thing

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was spending some quality time with the lovely, inestimable mercurialbliss today, and it so happened that I was able to take 12 inches before she was able to take even a paltry 6 inches.

I just thought everyone would love to hear this juicy tidbit.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was spending some quality time with the lovely, inestimable mercurialbliss today, and it so happened that I was able to take 12 inches before she was able to take even a paltry 6 inches.

I just thought everyone would love to hear this juicy tidbit.

Hey, I don't believe in downing everything all at once, no matter what the size. I like to take my time and savour it. :tongue:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, but you didn't even hold it in your hands for very long. And before I knew it, whammo! there it went all the way down your throat.

Gotta learn to appreciate the finer things in life. Take your time. Allow your 5 senses to indulge in the pleasures of the flesh. Yes, that means even a six incher.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, so that makes you better than me? Enjoy all the larger ones you want, that's your prerogative. Your attitude sucks ass. I like my six inchers and it doesn't make me any less of a person. :spank:

Don't pull an attitude on me just because your oral skills are not up to par with mine, missy.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't pull an attitude on me just because your oral skills are not up to par with mine, missy.

Oh but they are. Didn't you see how I gently I held mine as I lowered it down my throat slowly? Allowed my eyes to wander over it? Breathed in the intoxicating scent? Savoured every inch? Some people don't know how to appreciate what they have.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i shoved 12 inches down my throat without gagging in mere seconds.

that, my friend, is called getting the job done.

i'll have none of this namby-pamby savoring and smelling crap. it's all about the deep throat penetration.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i shoved 12 inches down my throat without gagging in mere seconds.

that, my friend, is called getting the job done.

i'll have none of this namby-pamby savoring and smelling crap. it's all about the deep throat penetration.

Pffft. Amateur. :tongue: