An annoying need to pee

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah, Apr 16, 2006.

1. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Ladies a quick question.

When your recieving oral or maturbating with your clit does it make you want to pee? Because most of the time i find i have to stop part way and go to the toilet, especially when masturbating.

So i was wondering if it was normal and if there's anything that i can do to stop it. I know its stimulating all those nerves but its getting very annoying

2. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Well, I wouldn't worry too much about it being "normal". Personally I don't get an urge to pee with clit stimulation, but I often feel like I need to pee just before I have a G-spot orgasm. That, I know, is fairly common. With G-spot orgasms I also sometimes squirt, and usually if the urge to pee suddenly gets intense I know I'm about to squirt (but the fluid I squirt is definitely not pee).Those are some great orgasms :tongue: . As for getting the urge when you're masturbating, I've never experienced that so I'm not sure if there's a way to stop it. :confused: Hopefully others have some ideas.

3. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

I feel this urge too,but only when I'm masturbating,it's very weird:confused:

Draft saved Draft deleted