An apology to all members here

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Right, update for you all......

In short, I am STAYING!

I can NOT go in to too much detail due to privacy concerns and site rules / TOS, but what I will say, is that a number of personal (To do with mom's health) and staff issues collided all at the same time, resulting in one almighty car wreck simply put.

One of the mod team phoned me earlier (Who will remain nameless), to talk out all what has happened, and what will be expected (Though not guaranteed) to happen in future, and to clear up any misunderstandings (You know who you are, and whatever the users say about you here, you are wonderful!), and who knows what other things may happen, but only time will tell on that one.

On the personal note, I do need to take some time-out from here and get things sorted at home, but make no mistake, I will eventually return.

I remind you all again, NOT to harass either myself or the management here for details of what went off etc, as that would breach the TOS / rules of this site, thus possibly result in a ban.

See you soon!

Last edited:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

In short, I am STAYING!

I can NOT go in to too much detail due to privacy concerns and site rules / TOS, but what I will say, is that a number of personal (To do with mom's health) and staff issues collided all at the same time, resulting in one almighty car wreck simply put.

One of the mod team phoned me earlier (Who will remain nameless), to talk out all what has happened, and what will be expected (Though not guaranteed) to happen in future, and to clear up any misunderstandings (You know who you are, and whatever the users say about you here, you are wonderful!), and who knows what other things may happen, but only time will tell on that one.

On the personal note, I do need to take some time-out from here and get things sorted at home, but make no mistake, I will eventually return.

I remind you all again, NOT to harass either myself or the management here for details of what went off etc, as that would breach the TOS / rules of this site, thus possibly result in a ban.

See you soon!

Hurrah! Welcome back! :biggrin1: Excellent news! YouTube - Kool & The Gang - Celebration

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In short Stan, I hope that I made your time as enjoyable as you made mine (while we were on at the same time)

If not, I'm glad I'll be getting more chances in the future :biggrin1:

Take Care Bud, and hope things all straighten out for you (well, in some cases, a little less "Str8" wouldn't hurt :wink: )

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
STAIN !!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! U've bean a gr8 friend in chat and will be missed lots and lots....take care man ....dont be a stranger ....U know how to get ahold of me ...love yuh !!!!! MUAH !!!!!

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

In short, I am STAYING!

See you soon!

Yay!!!!