An Apology

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Proppie, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Proppie

Proppie Member

Dear T***:

I am sorry that it took me so long to get an erection. And I am sorry that the warming lubricant burned your anus.

Sorry

2. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: The FUCK?!

3. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Proppie, I'm guessing you know someone on the board here and things didn't go perfectly for you when you two last met. However, you may want to send this person a PM. Nearly all of us here don't know to whom this thread is addressed to, and it seems to be more of a personal matter.

4. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big:
    What the fuck are you talking about Brian?

Please, Proppie...broadcast all of your personal issues on the board, especially this stuff that had be gasping for air for nearly 5 minutes, because it was so funny.

Good Job, bro. A natural comedian, I tell ya.

5. db03

db03 Member

Is that the sound of dirty laundry being aired???? :evilgrin:

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

What we have here...is failure...to maturate.

School's out, fellas. The invasion of the forum snatchers has begun.

7. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    oh while we're on the subject can I just apologize to that woman at the bar a few weeks back into whose face I inadvertantly spat that burning cigarette filter? cos I swear I had no idea you were standing there and it was completely by accident and I felt kinda bad about it afterwards. sorry.

8. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: I'd like to also apologise to a guy I slept with a few weeks ago. I'm sorry I choked you with my cum...I seriously didn't know I was gonna shoot so much and I'm sure you didn't want to swallow all that, but I could only manage a grunt and by then it was too late. Please forgive me? I beg your forgiveness *tear*

9. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I'm sorry I told the lady that her bread store is so small that the mice are hunchbacked.

They aren't really hunchbacked.

10. steve319

Gold Member

Dear (former) best buddy-

I am sorry for all the names I called you last weekend. I wasn't myself.

I'm very much aware that your father isn't actually an orange-assed baboon. And your wonderful mother isn't a toothless crack whore. I don't know where I got that.

Plus, I feel the need to point out that your wife is a truly delightful woman, full of grace and good humor, and my comment about you picking her up off the streets in Tijuana along with a case of gonorrhea was way out of line.

Your children are undoubtedly yours, as well.

Please accept my humble, sober apology.

Sincerely....

11. Freddie53

Gold Member

To Whom It May Concern:

I'm sorry too. Don't remember why I am sorry.

But do accept my apologies. I want to do it again or was that I won't do it again? Damn those sentence structures get me down.

Freddie

12. major_7

major_7 New Member

Hello Everybody,

I'm sorry that my husband is being such a prick. Since obviously, I have the time AND money to fly all over the country fucking each and every one of you.... all in the few hours that he is at work.

And I'm sorry that I had to delete your posts, because he also does not have much of a sense of humor. C'mon, do you REALLY think I'd be down on my hands and knees swabbing spooge off of pirates' ships while chicks with whips and dudes with giant tools ordered me into yet ANOTHER fleshpile.

I'm sorry that Brenda Lee doesn't sing I'm Sorry anymore.

Oh yeah, and I'm sorry that I didn't copy that recipe from Pecker the other day. THAT would have been a nice dinner to fix for my loving spouse.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

13. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

Dear S****;
    There is no apology necessary. I would just like to point out that the term “orange assed baboon” was never used during our lengthy conversation. If memory serves it was actually “feces flinging lemur.”

Having said that (and considering this threads topic “I’m sorry’) I probably ought to issue a general apology for any of the inappropriate or off-color remarks that I may have inadvertently made during the lively “debate.” Things were said on both of our parts that never should have been; for that I am truly sorry.

I fully realize that despite the apologies and kind words we will both tie on one too many again this weekend and be right back at it again just to forgive each other early next week. I only wish that you would stop referring to my wife as “the whore from Tijuana. “ I also wish that you would stop making cracks about the gonorrhea- it was a very unpleasant situation and has caused enough embarrassment without your rubbing my nose in it every time we crack a few beers together. You and I both know that she is a mail order bride from Singapore. I dealt with a very reputable company and was guaranteed that she would be disease free. I must now confess that it was I who caused her gonorrhea. I am only sorry that she passed it on to you.

Warmest regards,

Danny

P.S. I hope that by using *’s instead of your name that it allows you to remain anonymous. I would not want to air our laundry in public and I trust that nobody will be able to figure out your true identity. I would send a PM- but it would appear that everybody else is using this forum instead.

14. db03

db03 Member

I am deeply sorry for everthing i've ever done while under the influence of alcohol.

I could write it all down but it would take weeks and probably crash the site! :evilgrin:

15. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I am sorry that you ever existed in the first place. Had I the means to time travel to the moment of your conception, I would have burst in the bedroom, jumped on your parents' bed and screamed

boogieoogiebooga

Strange tribal mask, optional.

16. db03

db03 Member

Who you talking about there Dee???

17. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I am sorry I spent the last 20 minutes trying to figure out who all the ***'s are.

18. madame_zora

Gold Member

Db03, I love your tag line!

This is the best thread ever, you guys know how to make it happen.

19. db03

db03 Member

Thanks Madame Z, and please call me Steve! :hug:

20. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

However, it's not really accurate, even if you feel that God is imaginary. The holy war of Muslims vs. Christians? They all worship the same God. Same with Muslims vs. Jews. Allah (Arabic for 'God') = Elohim (Hebrew for 'God') = the Christian God. True Muslims even refer to Christians and Jews as "people of the Book" because all three religions accept the Old Testament. And the religious strife in Northern Ireland? The Catholics and Protestants, without question, worship the same God. There are a lot of reasons for religious confrontations (all bad reasons), but 'different imaginary friends' isn't one of them.

Draft saved Draft deleted