An Autumn Afternoon

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is my first attempt at Erotica. I must warn you, it is homosexual (between men) in nature and extremely explicit. I hope you like it. :)

------------------------------------------------------

Golden streams of autumn sunlight gave my room, in the "Halls" as everyone called them, a relaxing glow, the type you could just fall asleep in, the type which spoke of lazy, relaxed afternoons doing little. The halls were basic student accomodation, with a bathroom shared between a block of about 10 people, and a kitchen between two blocks. I had a nice room on the top floor, nice and quiet, usually.

Today, my buddy Jake was round, we were pretty close, and shared several classes. He'd followed me back to my place and we were shareing jokes and talking about nearly everything.

Jake was about my height, with long, beatifull hair that girls adored, it parted down the middle and covered both sides of his head, giveing him plenty of excuse to play with it, or shake it about, which drove people wild with adoration. His face was smooth and handsome, with a masculine jaw and a warm, kind smile, his eyes sparkled with a sort of enthusiasm that could pick you up whenever you were down by simply looking into them.

His body was nice, not podgey and with some muscle to it, he was no body builder, but he didnt let his body go to waste. And his ass was just to die for.

Secretly, I adored him, but didnt want to let on. I was also secretly hoping he liked me back, as I often caught him watching me, with a kind of blissfull look on his face.

We were just chilling out, but the warmth of the late october day suggested anything could happen, and slowly the conversation drifted towards sex.

He looked out the window for a moment as our conversation paused, and he turned to me, looked me straight in the eye and asked me how open minded I was.

"I'd fuck you right here, right now!"

Was what I wanted to say, but couldn't. So I just smiled and asked "In what way?"

He stood up, and motioned me to stand up, suddenly, he grabbed me, and pulled me into a passionate embrace, we kissed, with fire and an almost savage intensity, he grabbed my ass and slammed my groin into his, our cocks clashing, and I realised he was just as hard as I was.

I grabbed his ass back, and we kissed for a few more moments.

I withdrew, pulled the key from my pockett, and locked my room door.

Again he pulled me into a wild, passionate kiss and we started undressing each other, with a haste like we only had moments left to live. We stripped each other down to our underwear, and I kissed him again. This time however, I withdrew, and walked a predatorial circle around him, he had become my sexual prey. I kissed him, hard on the neck as I held him from behind in a tight embrace, then I worked downwards, kissing,his neck, his nipples, his abs, and then I paused. I stood up again kissed him as we had before, this time thrusting my hands down the back of his underwear, grabbing his ass and squeezeing the warm, soft skin. I then worked my hands around to his penis, grasped it with both hands as I would my own for a bit of fun on a lonely night, and was happy to find it about the same size. Then I removed his underwear and he stood before me, naked, his body in all it's glory... how it should be.

Without saying anything he grabbed me as I had done to him, and kissed me wildly, his hands felt around my body, but not my cock, not yet. He walked around me in his own predatorial strut, grabbed me from behind and licked my ear, then worked down from there, traceing a line of pure sexual electricity with his tongue. My penis felt like it was going to explode like an over-ripe watermelon, and the head poked above the top of my underwear, like it was looking for it's mate. He smiled, and licked around it, but didnt touch it,not quite yet. This only heightened the feeling, he was teaseing me, as I had done to him, and now the raw sexual desire was begining to fill the air like a warm, intense smoke.

He then stood up as I had before, and, as I had done to him, grabbed my ass cheeks with his hands and squeezed, looking me right in the eye as he did so. Then, we kissed and I finally stood before him, naked, he surveyed me with the same satisfaction I had surveyed him.

Then, silence.

We just stood and looked at each other, sweating, passionate, boiling with sexual power and completely naked.

I couldnt take it any longer, I hugged him and drew out bodies together, we kissed and our cocks met, this time without that horrible barrier, that unbareable barrier of clothes. All was as it should have been, as it should have been the moment we first met, right then, when we met in class on the first day, right then we should have stripped off and fucked each other, right there, infront of all those people.

Because this was how it was meant to be.

In this moment of passion, he didnt forget protection, magicing some condoms from his jacket (which I realised he must have pre-planned) he slipped one on me and then on himself.

And then, my cock couldn't take it any longer. I had to have him. Now.

Apparently, he felt the same way.

We went into a sort of wild kiss and our hands explored every inch of the other's body. Every single inch. And in the end, Im not sure quite how, we were at the sink in the corner of in my room.

I turned him around, and grabbed his hips, he bent down obligeingly, and I thrust my cock into his warm, soft ass. He groaned, and in the mirror over the sink I could see his lovely face wearing an expression of pained extascy.

He grabbed the sink with both arms and steadied himself, I grabbed his cock with one hand and his hip with the other. I pumped his ass and his cock in rythum with each other, and soon he was moaning, louder and louder untill there was a shout from the room next door telling me to be quieter when fucking my girlfriend.
We both sniggered and kept at it.

We fucked for what seemed like hours, possibly we did, as the light in the room was fadeing, but we didnt care, we were one. One pulseating, steamy, sex organism, moaning and pumping away, right infront of ourselves - our reflections stareing back from the mirror, obviously haveing as much fun as we were.We powered on for a while, and there seemd to be a massive energy growing in my cock, which seemed to be expanding in his ass with this raw, sexual power, it peaked, and I had a mind blowing orgasm, shooting what must have been a world record into my condom, nearly blowing it right off inside his ass. I removed my dick, and the condom (hanging on by the head of my cock), and his head dropped in relief.

But he hadnt shot yet. So I wasted no time, I slipped off his condom, and went down on him, I took the head of his cock in my mouth, and licked around it, exploreing every bump and crevice with my tongue, while pumping it with both hands. He had to hold onto the sink again and almost screamed as he came, but remembered the guy next door and so restricted it to a low moan. In any case, my mouth was filled with his warm, sweet come and I gulped it down, then cleaned his shaft with my tongue.

We both washed in my sink, then, together we got dressed.

"See you in class!" He said with that winning grin as he left,
"Yeah, see you." I replied, with a grin of my own.

Reactions: l0rdcastamere

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why is it on the third proof-read you find a bunch of mistakes you missed on the second?

And why do I allways think it is good enough to submit after the second?

Anyhow... edited a few typos and mistakes in grammar, some of the sentences didn't flow properly.

EDIT: And constructive critisism is more than welcome. :hi:

dcjohnny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Sep 12 2005, 05:36 PM
Wow... lots of views and no replies... :cry: nobody likes my story!

:p
[post=342629]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, I liked it — liked it a lot! Really good, especially for a first attempt. I’d be interested in reading more from you. One of the things I really liked about this one was that it brought back some pretty serious (and un-fulfilled) crushes from my own college days in a dorm filled with young sexy guys. Only your guys actually did it!!

Cheers from a friendly old poof in the States!

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by dcjohnny+Sep 12 2005, 10:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dcjohnny &#064; Sep 12 2005, 10:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SomeGuyOverThere@Sep 12 2005, 05:36 PM
Wow... lots of views and no replies... :cry: nobody likes my story&#33;

:p
[post=342629]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, I liked it — liked it a lot&#33; Really good, especially for a first attempt. I’d be interested in reading more from you. One of the things I really liked about this one was that it brought back some pretty serious (and un-fulfilled) crushes from my own college days in a dorm filled with young sexy guys. Only your guys actually did it&#33;&#33;

Cheers from a friendly old poof in the States&#33;
[post=342648]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Thanks&#33; I&#39;m glad you enjoyed it&#33; :bounce: