An AVATAR for Kotchanski

Media
Of course it's her, Sam... don't you recognize the huge breasts?:rolleyes:
Silly boy, those gargantuan bouncing mega-gazoobies may be hers, but unlesss I experience them and can verify them first hand (or with both hands) they could be the enlarged Jello-like mammalia of someone committing "gender fakery," and then she would have to be banned with the uncontrolled hair-trigger finger of an over enthusiastic moderator having a power orgasm.

First hand, Grasshopper, or both hands. Have I taught you nothing? You have to have solid proof on hand or in your hands.

Besides, Kotchanski is delicious. She stays with any avatar she chooses. I prefer the bountiful bouncing boobs from Bristol.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
those gargantuan bouncing mega-gazoobies may be hers, but unlesss I experience them and can verify them first hand (or with both hands) they could be the enlarged Jello-like mammalia of someone committing "gender fakery," and then she would have to be banned with the uncontrolled hair-trigger finger of an over enthusiastic moderator having a power orgasm.

First hand, Grasshopper, or both hands. Have I taught you nothing? You have to have solid proof on hand or in your hands.

Remember, young Sam. Feel the Force.

PS

I'll get you Luka the Poll :tongue: