An awkward introduction?

theprizefighter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello.

I have a completely innocent (not sex related) question for any of the women that may read this before this evening. I have been "seeing" (spending time with, cuddling, making out) this girl for a couple weeks. We haven't had sex and I wouldn't consider us to be dating. I will be hanging out with her as well as some of my other friends tonight that she will be meeting for the first time. My only problem is that I don't know how to introduce them to her. I definitely don't want to say this is my girlfriend...but I am also afraid to offend her by saying "my friend, ______".

Your thoughts?

-the prize fighter

theprizefighter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's a whole 'nother topic haha. She may want me to ask her out. I really don't want to. I guess I'm sorta being an asshole and not getting emotionally attached right now. I know, I know, that's probably not the smartest thing to say in the women's forum as I'm sure a lot of assholish guys have hurt women that way. If I mention I'm only 21 and not ready for a relationship (after my last one of 3.5 years) does that help?

Either way, I think you're right, I should just say her name and leave it at that, no titles needed.