An awkward introduction?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by theprizefighter, Jan 16, 2009.

1. theprizefighter

Hello.

I have a completely innocent (not sex related) question for any of the women that may read this before this evening. I have been "seeing" (spending time with, cuddling, making out) this girl for a couple weeks. We haven't had sex and I wouldn't consider us to be dating. I will be hanging out with her as well as some of my other friends tonight that she will be meeting for the first time. My only problem is that I don't know how to introduce them to her. I definitely don't want to say this is my girlfriend...but I am also afraid to offend her by saying "my friend, ______".

Your thoughts?

-the prize fighter

2. theprizefighter

That's a whole 'nother topic haha. She may want me to ask her out. I really don't want to. I guess I'm sorta being an asshole and not getting emotionally attached right now. I know, I know, that's probably not the smartest thing to say in the women's forum as I'm sure a lot of assholish guys have hurt women that way. If I mention I'm only 21 and not ready for a relationship (after my last one of 3.5 years) does that help?

Either way, I think you're right, I should just say her name and leave it at that, no titles needed.

3. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Ask the girl out on a date already.

You can only make out with her so much without asking her out before you offend her and she hates you for it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice