An email I got today, what would you do?

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got an email from someone annonamously from a mom's group I have belonged to for over 6 years. They are completely disgusted with the fact I have pics here and such. My reply was that the pics were my business, I do not sell them or myself (as I have never met anyone from this board). Only person I talk to on a reg basis is another female who shares a similar medical issue with.

Reason I came to this board was for information on condoms. I made friends here, what and now I am suppose to leave because she thinks I am such a digusting person for posting naked pics of myself.

I was always taught that I should not be ashamed of my body. Yeah my body has gone through a lot of changes due to my health but I still feel I have nothing to be ashamed of.

I did change my profile information to make it less likely that people will find me, but really so what if they do. My actual actions are how I should really be judged.

She even went so far as to mention that I did ask for money through paypal on the mom's board, which I have not. Others asked me for it, I wouldn't ask for money and I am NOT here looking for some random sex with anyone. I have a higher standards than that.

I guess she can believe what she wants in her own world but lpsg is a part of my world as I have made some friends here I could never replace and others who understand a side of me.

I am a bit upset I was found, but in no way am I ashamed of my pics and nor should I be. A body is that, a body!

I think most people here respect me as a fairly level headed person who is always looking out for my family. I am not here to disgrace them and I would never let my son see pics from this board at his age. If one day he chooses to join, then so be it. It will be his decision to make.

I tried to reply to the letter in a nonfrontational way as I really don't need the extra stress in my life at this point. I have been offered money and modeling stuff here and it is not something I would ever do with my life. I find that TOO personal. But honestly, I have never met anyone in this site in person (there are a few I would but not for sexual purposes). That just really isn't my style. Yep, I had a fuck buddy this spring and I didn't like the experience. I want some one real in my life. Not someone who pretends to be someone they are not.

I honestly don't feel ashamed that someone found out I belong to this board or may not agree with my pictures. I definately tell the ones who offend me that they do and place them on ignore. I expect to be treated like a lady whether I have pics or not here.

So, out of the best interest of my child would you remove pics all together other than face pics, remove my profile completely, or just say goodbye to this group and be happy for the friends I have made here. I really hope that some of the things I have said have made a positive impact on others lives. I'm not here to hurt anyone. I would rather educate.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Wait.. your leaving us and taking down your picture cause some nosy bitch found you here?! Tell her to shove it and get a life.. better yet give me her email, and I'll do it for you. I would never be ashamed to show my body.. this is the internet, and it is disgusting how prudish people are! Bodies should be glorified, not sexualized.

D

deleted105034

Wow. I have to wonder though, if whoever it was that sent you the email was looking on this site long enough to find you and your pics, they don't have much room to talk! It's kinda like the pot calling the kettle black don't you think?

marvinmartian

Just Browsing
Media
Its not her business. If this site is something you enjoy, you get positive experiences from, and are honest with your signifigant other about it there is nothing wrong with it IMHO.
Just realize your daughter may one day find you on here. Who knows how she would take it...
You shouldnt do anything for some cranky bitch. You should only do it if its what you think is right.

hth

Biggie77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I hope you don't go. We've chatted a couple times and you always seemed nice and easy-going. And I enjoyed your pics, too.

I'm glad to see you have such strong convictions. Ignore the person. How did they find out? Perhaps they were looking for a large penis (horrors!). At any rate, good for you.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wait.. your leaving us and taking down your picture cause some nosy bitch found you here?! Tell her to shove it and get a life.. better yet give me her email, and I'll do it for you. I would never be ashamed to show my body.. this is the internet, and it is disgusting how prudish people are! Bodies should be glorified, not sexualized.

thanks TK, she sent the email through some free speech thing. I don't even honestly know if she will get the reply I sent. I have never once come here begging for money. No, I am not a silent person on this site. But I hope that some of the information I have posted will help others.

Yeah I joined looking for safe sex alternatives when my boyfriend of several months kept breaking condoms. I have since found out I am allergic to latex so, the info i found was invalid. I am very limited in choices if I find a larger guy. But testing and monogomy are very important to me.

Yes, I will admit to being a flirt and if I say I would like to meet someone, I really would if I don't yeah, that is fine too. I come back here for the support I get and can give others, that basically is it.

I have told people on here to fuck off when they ask too much about my non-existant sex life. It's not existant because that is the way I want it right now until I meet the right person for me! I feel what I do with my own time, is my business not her's. Maybe I am just taking this to personally but really I would never ask someone to send me money or anything like that. Yes, I struggle a lot but the little bit people have sent me off the board has gone for doctor visits only or items directly related to my child.

I guess I am a bit more t.o. about this than I had ever imagined I would be!

Daddy Lucas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm sorry that it has come to this. There is always the fear of being found out for whatever reason. I would question the woman that found you out why she was looking for it. Creepie. May the gods be with you. This place will be a sorrier place to lose you. Take care.

B_lisasdong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I disagree entirely. I think you would be well advised to do the right thing by your son and at the very least remove the pics other than your face. The idealized notions of liberty as expressed by others here has very little to do with the weakness, imperfection, and compromises evident in real human beings, and you have a little one who needs to be protected, first, as he grows and learns. Your absolute liberty took a back seat the moment you became a mother.

This has nothing to do with the woman who contacted you (who may in fact be a bitch), other than her comment served as a catalyst for thought about the matter.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
thanks TK, she sent the email through some free speech thing. I don't even honestly know if she will get the reply I sent. I have never once come here begging for money. No, I am not a silent person on this site. But I hope that some of the information I have posted will help others.

Yeah I joined looking for safe sex alternatives when my boyfriend of several months kept breaking condoms. I have since found out I am allergic to latex so, the info i found was invalid. I am very limited in choices if I find a larger guy. But testing and monogomy are very important to me.

Yes, I will admit to being a flirt and if I say I would like to meet someone, I really would if I don't yeah, that is fine too. I come back here for the support I get and can give others, that basically is it.

I have told people on here to fuck off when they ask too much about my non-existant sex life. It's not existant because that is the way I want it right now until I meet the right person for me! I feel what I do with my own time, is my business not her's. Maybe I am just taking this to personally but really I would never ask someone to send me money or anything like that. Yes, I struggle a lot but the little bit people have sent me off the board has gone for doctor visits only or items directly related to my child.

I guess I am a bit more t.o. about this than I had ever imagined I would be!
I'd be too. I think she is far over stepping her boundaries, and I hope she gets your reply. If she is reading this now.. I hope she see's what we think of her. She must have spent a fair amount of time here to find you.. it's not like you have your name on here or anything.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
okay, now I have googled my user name here, that is the only way I came up with any link to my gallery here. I don't even use that name for much else so they must have been looking to find me or something. I don't know what their hidden agenda is or why they want to come after me right now. I guess all will reveal itself in time.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I disagree entirely. I think you would be well advised to do the right thing by your son and at the very least remove the pics other than your face. The idealized notions of liberty as expressed by others here has very little to do with the weakness, imperfection, and compromises evident in real human beings, and you have a little one who needs to be protected, first, as he grows and learns. Your absolute liberty took a back seat the moment you became a mother.

This has nothing to do with the woman who contacted you (who may in fact be a bitch), other than her comment served as a catalyst for thought about the matter.
So your saying anyone who has children should not be allowed to post pictures?

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got an email from someone annonamously from a mom's group I have belonged to for over 6 years. They are completely disgusted with the fact I have pics here and such. My reply was that the pics were my business, I do not sell them or myself (as I have never met anyone from this board). Only person I talk to on a reg basis is another female who shares a similar medical issue with.

I was always taught that I should not be ashamed of my body. Yeah my body has gone through a lot of changes due to my health but I still feel I have nothing to be ashamed of.

So, out of the best interest of my child would you remove pics all together other than face pics, remove my profile completely, or just say goodbye to this group and be happy for the friends I have made here. I really hope that some of the things I have said have made a positive impact on others lives. I'm not here to hurt anyone. I would rather educate.

Wow, you got slammed hard. Her behavior is appalling and nutty. Have you ever heard the expression:

"Never explain – your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you." Elbert Hubbard

I don't know you at all, so I am trying very gently to suggest that you don't need to justify being here or posting pictures. You were outed, judged, shamed and betrayed in one fell swoop. That's the emotional equivalent of being hit by a car. I hope you do something nice for yourself and take some time to mend your feelings.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd tell her to kiss my sweet black ass! :mad: :tongue: :mad:

Why was she looking here? Your pics here, have no bearing on your ability to be an exemplary mother.

I am so sorry you feel the need to leave because some snooty, prig threatens you and makes other ridiculous claims. :mad:

You have to remove the pics yourself. You have to do them individually. There is not a select all/delete function at this time.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks for the support tbone, I think they must really have something against me for looking up information or trying to find out my activities online. I don't see why anyone would make that a mission or waste their time doing that. I don't have anything to hide and am probably one of the more honest people you will find here. What you see is what you get with me, good or bad!

thanks again for the support!
Wow. I have to wonder though, if whoever it was that sent you the email was looking on this site long enough to find you and your pics, they don't have much room to talk! It's kinda like the pot calling the kettle black don't you think?

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You and your child were doing just fine before all of this nonsense from that coward started. Why change now?

thanks but no due to my current health state. I sent my son to live with grandma out of HIS best interests. I don't want him to see as sick as I have become. I know he is at a resilient age but I would never want to scar him for life by seeing all of the testing and hospitizations that I have/could go through in the next few months.

I want what is best for my son plain and simple, even if it requires me to remove my gallery here. I just don't understand why this person is after me or couldn't have sent it through a regular email instead of some annon. email to speak to me.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its not her business. If this site is something you enjoy, you get positive experiences from, and are honest with your signifigant other about it there is nothing wrong with it IMHO.
Just realize your daughter may one day find you on here. Who knows how she would take it...
You shouldnt do anything for some cranky bitch. You should only do it if its what you think is right.

hth

thanks marvin, considering the kids are now 5 years old. I don't think he would be on this site legally for many years to come. I password protect my computer and delete my passwords off in case he would have ever come in. Any of my pics have been taken in private by myself other than a couple (which I removed a while ago).

But maybe out of the best interest of my child I will take down most of my "offensive" gallery for which I am not ashamed of at all. But, I don't need this person advertising to the rest of my board my own private business. If they find only face pics then there isn't anything to be ashamed of. But if I take down my pics, nobody will be able to enjoy them (I just don't want to hear about it, never have and I make that clear).

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I hope you don't go. We've chatted a couple times and you always seemed nice and easy-going. And I enjoyed your pics, too.

I'm glad to see you have such strong convictions. Ignore the person. How did they find out? Perhaps they were looking for a large penis (horrors!). At any rate, good for you.

thanks biggie, I always try to be honest. Thanks for the compliments on my pics, though I don't care to hear details as I have said numerous times before!

Yeah OMG the horror of seeing pics. I thought you had to be a member of this site to actually see the pics.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sorry that it has come to this. There is always the fear of being found out for whatever reason. I would question the woman that found you out why she was looking for it. Creepie. May the gods be with you. This place will be a sorrier place to lose you. Take care.

thanks daddy lucas, I don't even know who she is or if she will even reveal who she is. that is up to her. Yeah so I was found. I will probably take down most of my gallery because of it.