An email I got today, what would you do?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think have a similar situation. I was going to the gay bars a lot in my twenties to make up for times I didn't date while in high school and in college. My father got a lot of people talking to him about me going to the gay bars. Hehehe. :smile:

I didn't see it as a problem. I wasn't getting high. I wasn't smoking cigs and crack. I was out watching my friends do all kinds of trouble and get into silly stuff. I had a great time.

If you are going to let some stupid people put you in an invisible box because they know you come here...please don't allow them the courtesy.

Be yourself. I had a mom that was sooo uptight. (Upbringing.) I think that if my mom would've had a freer time with things she would've enjoyed life a little better.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
okay I reduced my gallery as much as I am going to. No nudes anymore. You can thank the person who wrote me the email for that. I am not ashamed of my body but out of protection for my son I removed them. I will leave and probably continue to take tease shots.

Please do not ask me to trade pics with you as I won't. I never have really been in the practice of that before and I will not start now.

You may thank whomever this prude is for me removing my pics. I don't think I should be ashamed of my body and I wasn't raised to be. But, period I want what is best for my son, that is what it boils down to.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey thatgal, is yoru username unique to this forum or do you use it on the other forum? Perhaps a bit of discretion there would have helped your situation there. Nevertheless, what is it any of her business. problem is that the "perception" is that one is a sexual deviant of they are on a forum like this.... I think thats the core of the problem. In the end, you didn't advertise the fact, so its a private matter. In the end, people will judge you because they feel you are indulging in a hedonistic pursuit that they dare not to. Some people may view participating in this forum as "not proper", especially for a mom. maybe they are right, but its none of their business.. They may choose to not hang with you anymore, but they can't ask you to leave.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah OMG the horror of seeing pics. I thought you had to be a member of this site to actually see the pics.
You are right.If you don't sign in thumbnail gallery pics can't be seen,so this spiteful person must have an account here.
The only pics that can be seen by everyone are the avatar photos,that's why there's no nudity allowed there.
Anonymous emails are cowardly and you shouldn't let this person upset you.Just to reiterate what you already know - you have nothing to be ashamed of.
The implication that being a parent should prevent you from posting photos is nonsense.Some people take their children on nudist holidays.I bet this prude would like to see such people jailed.
You will always have friends and support here.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
okay I reduced my gallery as much as I am going to. No nudes anymore. You can thank the person who wrote me the email for that. I am not ashamed of my body but out of protection for my son I removed them. I will leave and probably continue to take tease shots.

Please do not ask me to trade pics with you as I won't. I never have really been in the practice of that before and I will not start now.

You may thank whomever this prude is for me removing my pics. I don't think I should be ashamed of my body and I wasn't raised to be. But, period I want what is best for my son, that is what it boils down to.

You keep saying you aren't ashamed, but I think your actions sing a different song. I wonder what your ghost-writer thinks you should be protecting your son from.

Your decision is your decision, and I'm certainly not hoping to change your mind. I just wonder if it is more dangerous to teach children to fear sexuality, nudity, and beauty, or more dangerous to teach them to embrace and seek to understand those things.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i can't see how having a membership here can affect your child or ability to raise a child, period. at the very worst, your family or RL friends could find out and get angry at you and that could somehow affect your child. you're not doing anything illegal or even immoral to most people. however, i'd put their reactions firmly in their laps, not yours. destructive busybodies and gossips aren't people you want in your life or your childs anyway. this isn't about you, it's about them. this is a private thing you do for yourself-- every adult has things like that.

i do understand not posting full face photos, etc., but that's more to protect you (and other members who do the same) from assholes than because you should be ashamed.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
THATGAL,

I'm sorry that this anonomous person has increased the level of stress you have. No one should have to go through that. Here's a suggestion for you:

Post the womans email here for us to read, include her email address and let us take care of her for you. :smile:

It's none of her damn business what sites you belong to and for her to impose her "morals" onto you is plain wrong.

I may not know you, but I certainly know what you are going through.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey thatgal, is yoru username unique to this forum or do you use it on the other forum? Perhaps a bit of discretion there would have helped your situation there. Nevertheless, what is it any of her business. problem is that the "perception" is that one is a sexual deviant of they are on a forum like this.... I think thats the core of the problem. In the end, you didn't advertise the fact, so its a private matter. In the end, people will judge you because they feel you are indulging in a hedonistic pursuit that they dare not to. Some people may view participating in this forum as "not proper", especially for a mom. maybe they are right, but its none of their business.. They may choose to not hang with you anymore, but they can't ask you to leave.

My username is unique to "adult" sites. On other sites where I use a screen name rather than my real name, I use what I call my "alternate" screen name (although I came up with it before I came up with this one), "eth_stew" (which actually has a risque story behind it, so maybe that should've been my screen name on the adult sites? :biggrin1:

I was wondering how the person knew you were on this site, too...

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you're correspondent is so goddamned pure, what was she doing on this board in the first place?

(P.S., I haven't read any but the OP, so this point may have already been made)

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
If you're correspondent is so goddamned pure, what was she doing on this board in the first place?
You just beat me to making this same post.

I would send an e-mail back to her and ask her what her user name is here at the ole LPSG.

Nothing pisses me off more than if I am doing something someone else things is wrong and they are also doing the very same damn thing. It is the height of hypocrisy.

I wouldn't put face pics up here myself as I don't want my other world here. I enjoy having another world to escape to. As ugly as I look with this extra weight I have put on, I would put my nude pics up long before I wold put up a face pic or my real name.

But that is my choice. You have to live your life. As for your son, I would suggest that either you decide what you are doing is OK and if your son finds out you can handle that or fix it so he can't discover it.

Again, that is your choice. Not the bitch who is too much a sissy to tell you who she is. Then again, she doesn't want you to know her user name.

Some people are just unbelievable.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tell them to mid their own g*d-damned business. Who are they to judge, remind them of that..."let he who is without sin...etc." And what were they doing here for long enough to find you and your pictures.
Narrow-minded people make me sick!!!!!!!

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well i am pretty sure i figured out the source of info on the mom's board. She made a post a few days ago about finding pics of a "friend who had been separated, had some many kids and so on." Different than my situation but enough to be suggestive enough that it was her.

She is entitled to her opinion as far as I am concerned. I am done posting nudes here and there is honestly someone here I would like to share part of my life with. He knows who he is and has for months.

But as far as everything else goes, I am done with nudes. Please don't ask. My child is what is at heart and its not worth me losing friends over this mess. I just wish people would mind their own business or address me without some annon. email.

If you have a problem with me, just come right out and tell me. I tried to stay nice in my replies to her. I don't care if she wants to send money a post card or anything to my kid. I just wish her the best. Funny thing is she is one of the most sexually open people on the mom's board.

I don't know why my pics should have got to her in the first place. But my pics aren't up for trading, what is here is all that will remain here for now, please respect my wishes. My son is my life and I guess I just need to do something different at this point. So that is pretty much the end of that.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My username is unique to "adult" sites. On other sites where I use a screen name rather than my real name, I use what I call my "alternate" screen name (although I came up with it before I came up with this one), "eth_stew" (which actually has a risque story behind it, so maybe that should've been my screen name on the adult sites? :biggrin1:

I was wondering how the person knew you were on this site, too...

I invented njqt466 when I joined LPSG to avoid the crap thatgal is currently going through. I have since used it to sign up on a few other 'adult sites' but nothing of a more vanilla nature.

hmmm maybe I should change my name on the other sites . . .

B_lisasdong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish you'd have answered my question to you. I asked you what you felt the elimination of thatgal's nude photos would protect her son from.

If you need me to explain that to you, by definition you wouldn't understand my explanation. That's why I didn't answer your question. If you really wish to have the answer, I suggest you have a nice sit down and reflect on it awhile.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you need me to explain that to you, by definition you wouldn't understand my explanation. That's why I didn't answer your question. If you really wish to have the answer, I suggest you have a nice sit down and reflect on it awhile.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

What a crock of arrogant horseshit that answer is. Why don't you come on down off your dais and explain the obvious to us anyway, queenie?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HAHAHAHAHAHA

What a crock of arrogant horseshit that answer is. Why don't you come on down off your dais and explain the obvious to us anyway, queenie?

She doesn't know the answer. This is probably because there isn't really a good one. The only answer I can see is lisasdong believes thatgal should protect her son from the inapropriate judgement of the woefully underdeveloped individuals who fear the gifts of their own bodies, and fear the sexual beings which live inside of us all. Of course, if she feels there's another answer, I'd love to see it.

Frankly, I suspect she's the author of the anonymous email. Does anyone else?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any anonymous letter is always sent to protect the sender's identity, she's a cowardly bitch who doesn't have the guts to identify herself and take any comeback her actions might have and in my opinion you made the wrong move by giving in to her. There's nothing wrong with being on this site, you're a single woman well over the age of consent and any choice you make about what you enjoy doing in your spare time is your choice. You're enjoying chatting on here, flirting a little, what's wrong with that? Nothing at all except in the eyes of some puriticanical killjoy who thinks she has the right to tell you what to do.