An email I got today, what would you do?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had several pm's asking if I knew who Lisa was, the opinion they stated was that they felt 'she' was a member who had previously been banned, I wondered if you'd previously had an altercation with someone who got banned nj cos you seemed to be 'her' first target.

B_lisasdong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had several pm's asking if I knew who Lisa was, the opinion they stated was that they felt 'she' was a member who had previously been banned, I wondered if you'd previously had an altercation with someone who got banned nj cos you seemed to be 'her' first target.

How do you ever find time away from offering your incisive commentary and analysis to investigate cases such as this?

Here's a clue: I've not been banned before. Is this something that happens to people whose opinion differs from others?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You know me SP I get along with almost everyone. The only altercation I have had recently was with Wingnut84, which was a doozy. :rolleyes: Things got pretty volatile, pretty quick and the mods closed the thread. I think they do that to discuss what is going on and how to handle it. This was also like day 2 or 3 of the BD thread debacle. Anywho, she doesn't type like him.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's something that happens to people whose only purpose on here is to try to make other people feel bad Lisa.
Is the only way you can feel you're having an effect on other people by being unpleasant on the net.
You don't seem to realise how transparent you are and how you're overestimating your own intelligence while underestimating that of others.
As for being a professional woman I doubt you'd get far in any field with that holier than thou attitude.
Now begone foul harridan, you're beneath all of us.

B_lisasdong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's something that happens to people whose only purpose on here is to try to make other people feel bad Lisa.
Is the only way you can feel you're having an effect on other people by being unpleasant on the net.
You don't seem to realise how transparent you are and how you're overestimating your own intelligence while underestimating that of others.
As for being a professional woman I doubt you'd get far in any field with that holier than thou attitude.
Now begone foul harridan, you're beneath all of us.

So, what you're saying is that several of you require banning. Well done indeed.

I believe I established earlier that no one is beneath you, to be certain, and I asked you to leave me be. Do it.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you think you're in control of what other people are allowed to say Lisa?
It seems you think that you can decide what morals are and what aren't. Look back over your posts, every post you've made in response to a woman is unpleasant, seems that we're all wrong and you're right. Come down off that moral trojan horse you're on, you're full of crap, we see through you and you can't back up your spurious 'points'.
Look back over any of our post histories and you'll see that for the large part we're supportive of people, but we also state our point of view honestly and on occasion, when it's needed, a little sharply. You however can't even see how hypocritical it is to be on a site and then condemn other people for using the site to post on. Get your head out of your arse and don't try to get the better of your intellectual superiors. Sitting for hours over composing a post and throwing the odd long word in doesn't make you smart Lisa :)

B_lisasdong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get your head out of your arse and don't try to get the better of your intellectual superiors. Sitting for hours over composing a post and throwing the odd long word in doesn't make you smart Lisa :)

One begins to wonder if you have some sort of inferiority complex, given the focused attention you've given all of our relative intelligences. I'm an idiot, you're my intellectual superior, and so on and so forth. Whew. You must be exhausted after making such an investment sorting all that out. Heaven knows what state you would have come to without such a towering intellect in your service!

As to the rest of your post, well, I think your time would be better spent reviewing what I actually said, as opposed to what you're accusing me of. Knowing that you won't make the investment, I'll tell you again to leave me be. I have no use for the likes of you. Go grab some dough from your trust fund and entertain yourself with a bauble or two.

B_lisasdong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do not think that word means what you think it means... ;)

Might I suggest 'stated', 'suggested' or 'aserted' instead?

As you're suggesting non-words such as "aserted," I think I'll trust my own definition of "established" as opposed to yours. Thanks so much. "Established" was quite appropriate.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No it wasn't Lisa, would you care to mention the authority which endorses what you belief to be these established standards.
And using standards established my authorities which actually exist you don't seem to realise how much you're giving away about yourself, anyone with a smattering of knowledge of psychology would realise what you are straight away.
Your social inadequacy is showing.
Trolls are such an essential part of the fun of the net, thank you Lisa :)

B_lisasdong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No it wasn't Lisa, would you care to mention the authority which endorses what you belief to be these established standards.
And using standards established my authorities which actually exist you don't seem to realise how much you're giving away about yourself, anyone with a smattering of knowledge of psychology would realise what you are straight away.
Your social inadequacy is showing.
Trolls are such an essential part of the fun of the net, thank you Lisa :)

I do not believe for a moment that you acknowledge any standards at all. I think you are, to put it simply, devoid of content or belief. You're human only in the most empty sense of the word.

As to "social inadequacy," well, coming from you... heh.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once again you didn't back up the bullshit you spout. I don't believe you're capable of making any informed opinion of anyone else Lisa because I believe, quite simply, you're a little on the daft side, I think the people who assume you're smart are making that assumption on the fact that you've thrown a few big words in, however you seem unable to understand the definition of the words you're using.
You know what you are, so do we.

B_lisasdong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once again you didn't back up the bullshit you spout. I don't believe you're capable of making any informed opinion of anyone else Lisa because I believe, quite simply, you're a little on the daft side, I think the people who assume you're smart are making that assumption on the fact that you've thrown a few big words in, however you seem unable to understand the definition of the words you're using.
You know what you are, so do we.

Again with the intellect!

By the way - if I were among those to whom you've referred, over and over, as those who think I'm smart because of a few big words that I (in your opinion) misuse, I'd be quite offended, because you're implying they are idiots. So, to reiterate, you're stating explicitly that I'm not smart, implying necessarily that they're idiots, which leaves only you as the possessor of the big brain. How wonderful for you.

Perhaps you ought to abandon the attacks concerning intelligence, and redouble your efforts in the "social inadequacy" area and the like. But whatever. I tremble with excitement to see what you'll come up with next, and I suspect you need such outlets as this.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I would imagine you're trembling because obviously this is the most attention you're ever likely to get :) Lisa everyone who's commented on you considers you a nasty little troll, do you lack any self awareness at all?

How is considering someone who is fooled by a troll calling them an idiot, once again that's putting your very warped perspective on things.

Perhaps you ought to abandon your trolling and indulge in some self examination, consider where your hostility towards every woman comes from and try in some way to work on your self esteem so that you feel you are able to gain attention by conversing normally without having to be objectionable as your only way of provoking a reply.

Now Lisa, fun as it is toying with you I have to go out, so try to do something constructive with your time, basket weaving is very therapeutic so I hear.

B_lisasdong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All the kidding aside...you ought to consider the possibility that the opinion of yourself and others who consider me a troll mean nothing at all to me, that I consider you to be beneath contempt. If you assume that I truly mean this, then everything I've done makes complete sense, and all your questions would be answered.

As to things that are therapeutic, somehow, I suspect you know quite a bit about therapy. Pity it's such an inexact science.

B_lisasdong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, out of the best interest of my child would you remove pics all together other than face pics, remove my profile completely, or just say goodbye to this group and be happy for the friends I have made here. I really hope that some of the things I have said have made a positive impact on others lives. I'm not here to hurt anyone. I would rather educate.

I think you would be well advised to do the right thing by your son and at the very least remove the pics other than your face. The idealized notions of liberty as expressed by others here has very little to do with the weakness, imperfection, and compromises evident in real human beings, and you have a little one who needs to be protected, first, as he grows and learns. Your absolute liberty took a back seat the moment you became a mother.

This has nothing to do with the woman who contacted you (who may in fact be a bitch), other than her comment served as a catalyst for thought about the matter.

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because backing down at the slightest challenge, cow-towing to the moral standards handed down by complete strangers and absolute conformity are valuable lessons for any child to learn?

I think you would be well advised to do the right thing by your son and at the very least remove the pics other than your face. The idealized notions of liberty as expressed by others here has very little to do with the weakness, imperfection, and compromises evident in real human beings, and you have a little one who needs to be protected, first, as he grows and learns. Your absolute liberty took a back seat the moment you became a mother.

This has nothing to do with the woman who contacted you (who may in fact be a bitch), other than her comment served as a catalyst for thought about the matter.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Lisa, you already stated this along with your other comments. Why do you have to continue to push other peoples buttons. Obviously, you don't know how to stop or control yourself whatsoever! Good Riddens already! I have read your responses. I have removed my pics and you still continue to yammer on and on. Grow the fuck up already. I'm done with this topic, obviously you think you have to be the judge and jury on this one. My friends here support me in no matter what decision I make. They know I am real and not some troll trying to start up crap on the boards!

I do what is in the best interest of my child....period. I don't need or want your approval on that, it doesn't matter to me. You wanted to be nasty with other people here and it got dished back to you. You should just quietly leave us all alone here. We didn't ask for you to start shit here. I was asking for opinions from people I know and have come to trust over the past year. You didn't become a member of this board until recently. Friendships do matter to us here at lpsg and we value them and will protect each other from trolls!

Believe me, I am being as nice and as lady like as I can be at the moment. Only because today is the day I lost my dad 6 years ago. I don't need nor want more drama. So, please stop already and let it go!