an embarrassing predicament

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Mensch1351, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Mensch1351

Gold Member

In the only other State that begins with "K"!
    ok here goes. I haven't had sex with anyone in quite a while for a number of reasons (and no I'm not HIV+) not that that would necessarily be a barrier. About 2 years ago I got upper false teeth. While I can now chew great (the lowers are still my own) --- all that plastic in my mouth actually has made me fearful about sucking dick. You just cannot FEEL whether or not you're "scratching" someone. Was wondering for you guys in similar predicaments if anybody has freaked out on you when you might have casually said, "I could do a much better job at this if I just took my teeth out!" Help here guys -- I miss the intimacy and need some advice!

2. readytocum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey, I always remove my false teeth while sucking on dicks...and guys luv it dude, don't worry about it...they all said it,s the best blow job they can get

3. Mensch1351

Gold Member

ONE comment -- thanks for the overwhelming response guys!! I guess most other people were born with great teeth! Keep flossing!!
    Cheeeeeeeez!

4. cutedorkwho

cutedorkwho Member

Albums:
    I think it would weird me out a little, regardless of how good it felt. So I say keep them in, just pay attention to his reactions and body language and having a good sense of communication with each other will be very beneficial.

5. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't suck a lot of dick ;o) but I do have some false teeth. I think I feel better about having sex of any sort with anyone once I'm familiar enough with them that they know about my false teeth and are not bothered one way or another about my keeping them in or not. The last thing you need when making love is self consciousness or inhibition, so nail your colours to the mast and talk to your lovers. If I was on the receiving end of your attention I'd prefer you weren't worrying about such things.

#5 Riven650, Jan 9, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  6. Mensch1351

Gold Member

thanks for the suggestions and comments -- any more???

7. Denverbearmark

Albums:
    I have an extensive bridge that gives me about 7 of my upper teeth. I found a nice size box these fit into, and discretely pop the bridge out and put it in the box as I am going down to suck cock. I cannot suck with the false teeth/bridge in, well okay maybe for a few seconds or minutes, but not how I like too. No one has ever freaked on me, I suspect many guys don't even notice.

Guys that are beyond the quick blow job, I let know about my teeth, just so it does not surprise them sometime.

I guess I feel better about my looks now that I don't have teeth falling out, so I feel more sexual. I also know that full dentures are in my future, so am on the look out for a nice box that will hold them discretely.

I do have a friend that is very into nice teeth, and he would be interested in me, but knows I have this bridge, so is not interested in me. I guess that is just like someone not being interested in someone that has some other look issue.

There is a lot of shame and self-doubt around the teeth issue. But I know that genetics and luck of the draw is a large part of the issue. I also take responsibility in not being too regular with flossing, brushing, and regular check ups, but no worse then others that do not have these issues with teeth. So I try not to beat myself up too much about it, and just move forward as I can.

Also I did get an amazing bj from a guy with a full set of dentures that he took out while be played, and that help convince me that it is not all bad!! He said that there are some large cock guys that get turned on once he lets them know that no teeth will be involved. So takes all types I guess.

Draft saved Draft deleted