An explanation by part of you: A well-endowed man sat on the toilet making shit (popo

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_Yoselin, Sep 14, 2006.

1. B_Yoselin

B_Yoselin New Member

An explanation by part of you: A well endowed man, sat on the toilet with his flaccid long penis that is hanging and potential danger of contact of his long penis with water (water inside toilet).

Many of you are well endowed men; some of you will be well endowed men only when you have your erect penises; others of you are well endowed men when you're in flaccid penis as well as also in erect penis...

This one asks that I am going to do is destined to those men who have flaccid penises really very very long: How you do when you go to bath-room and you sit on the toilet (to evacuate fecal dregs) and that your long penises don't touch water? (water inside toilet).

I would like to know how you do to prevent that this happening.

I have a cousin-boy and he narrates to me that when he goes to evacuates the fecal dregs, he doesn't sit down on the toilet; he places himself in squatting on the toilet (the ancient-way of evacuating fecal dregs when still(yet) they didn't exist toilet) this one is the form how he makes "popo"; and of this way he avoids that his long penis touches water that is at the back of the toilet.... Jajajajaja I know tha this looks like a mad-man's story, but it was what he told me his way of making popo.

Saludos,

Yoselin.

2. Matthew

Gold Member

lord have mercy

3. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Cristo tener misericordia

4. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Estas enferma!

Cuando un hombre con la verga grande esta caigando, ya se pone la verga y los huevos adentro de un Big Gulp Cup. Jajajajaja! Despues, todo no esta mojado...y esta limpio tambien...:rolleyes: .

5. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    How you do when you go to bath-room and you sit on the toilet?
    (to evacuate fecal dregs)

I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

:rofl:

Yoselin definately gets an A for effort... now if a fellow evacuator could answer her question....:Flush:

6. D_Elijah_MorganWood

I think she's fuckin' hilarious! Just imagine her saying all this out loud instead of typing it.

7. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

try throwing "big moe" over the side of the bathtub when you sit down to leave your dregs. luckily, my tub is only 3 feet away from the terlit, so it's very much within reach.

or just use ty-d-bol. it kills all the germs and shit down in ney in case your sausage plops in the water amongst the bombs. the little guy in the boat loaded with lemons has a job because of this stuff.

adios. rico.

8. Matthew

Gold Member

suave.

9. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Can this be real? Is Andy Kaufman really alive and posting here?

10. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Forgive me! Im polish and its friday. Is popo dookie?:rolleyes:

11. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    COLJohn
    It certainly can seem that way.:biggrin1:

I think the common understanding here is that Yoselin speaks Spanish and virtually no English, and relies on some sort of translation software/dictionary to post here.

It's amusing to translate a typical English sentence on Babel Fish's free translator into another language, and then translate the result back into English. It gets mangled much like these posts.

Examples:

English to Spanish to English
    It is being amused to freely translate a typical English oration in the translator of the fish of Babel to another language, and later it translates the result again within English. It obtains mangled like these posts.

English to Italian to English
    A typical English phrase is amusing in order translate liberations on the translator of the fish de Confusion in other language and then it translate the result newly within English. It obtains mangled as well as like these starter shafts.

English to Russian to English
    It amuses in order to transfer typical English proposal on the translator of fish babel freely into another language, and after this transfers result of back into English it obtains mangled much like these posts.

English to Japanese to English
    In order to translate the typical English sentence of the free translator of Babelfish in another language that translates the result funny next in English. That obtains many like these posts which are made ruinous.

English to Korean to English
    In order to translate the typical British elder brother in free interpretation with different language the Babelfish's it cul translate a that time result with cowardice and English. It will relapse this point difficulty far to do, it gets.

babble babble babble:tongue:

12. B_Yoselin

B_Yoselin New Member

Mira, Sr. Sorcerer!!!!.... Yo no estoy enferma como tú has dicho. Primero: Yo no tengo una PALOMA entre las piernas (Paloma en Venezuela significa penis), por lo tanto, si yo no tengo una paloma entre las piernas no puedo saber qué se siente llevar una de esas... ¡¡Y más aún si es una paloma muy grande!!.

Mi primo tiene la paloma muy larga y cuando él va al baño a hacer pupu (heces fecales) él me cuenta que para que su pene no quede dentro de la Poseta (toilet) él no se sienta en la poseta; sino que él se monta encima de la poseta (él agachado, ,en cuclillas) y en esa posición es que él hace pupu. Su pene, como queda colgando, jamás tiene contacto con la parte interna del toilet... O sea, su pene no se moja con el agua que está dentro del toilet.

Antes de que él me contara eso, yo ignoraba este asunto... Yo siempre me imagianba que los hombres con penes muy largos (fláccido) ellos al hacer pupu, agarraban sus penes con las manos para evitar que se mojara con el agua de adentro...

Hay hombres que tienen penes flácidos muy muy largos y si ellos se sientan en el toilet, por lógica sus penes van a quedar dentro del toilet y se van a mojar... Si tú estás haciendo pupu corres el riesgo de que tú pene no solo toque el agua del toilet sino que también toque el pupu que tú acabas de cagar.

Mi primo, para evitar esto, él se sienta (estando agachado) encima de la poseta, así su pene queda en una posición mucho más alta y no llega a tocar el agua del toite.

Yo pienso que preguntar esto no significa que YO ESTÉ ENFERMA... Solo tengo curiosidad de saber y cuando uno tiene curiosidad UNO DEBE PREGUNTAR.

Yo pedí que por favor Uds. dijeran cómo hacen Uds. para evitar que sus penes queden adentro del toilet y mira!! lo que consigo es que me llamen enferma!!!.

Chao.

Yoselin.

13. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

That may well be the problem, but his/her fixation on penis size puts everyone else's here to shame, and when it's expressed in such terms...well, sorry, it IS funny.:rolleyes:

14. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Hardly it does the its best one, Yoselin.
    ("Just do your best" translated into Spanish via Babelfish, and the result translated back into English.)

You are, as the Colonel says, delightfully funny, Yoselin. I always read your posts.

15. noface60

noface60 Member

Albums:
    I threw up and had a serious coughing fit from laughing just now. I have NEVER laughed so hard in my entire life. I read that post like almost two hours ago and I have finally recovered enough to reply.

First of all, THANK GOODNESS that I know spanish considerably well (I didn't just get a B in Spanish IV for nothing). It's better when written than spoken because Spanish people speak too quickly. Amazingly, I understood the spanish post much more than the first horribly mistranslated post. I am not making fun of Yoselin. But I do find the faulty translations to be quite hilarious.

Secondly, I would volunteer to translate for Yoselin, but not only do I think that I would not be available for EVERY Yoselin post, but I LOVE these HILARIOUS posts.

Yo puedo entenderte, Yoselin. Yo no hablo en espanol mas bueno, pero yo puedo entender un poco de espanol. Y, no, mi pene no lo toque el agua en el toilet. Si mi pene lo tocaria el pupu yo voy a morir.

16. B_Yoselin

B_Yoselin New Member

Hola!!!.... ¡Muchas gracias por responderme!, yo estoy conciente que mi inglés es de lo peor que hay en el mundo jajajajajaja Y los traductores que hay en Internet no me ayudan mucho que digamos!.

Voy directo al grano: Existen hombres cuyo pene fláccido es muy muy largo... Me estoy refiriendo a penes fláccidos que miden 22-25 cms. de largo o más aún todavia... Yo, en lo personal he visto con mis ojos penes fláccidos de 22 cms. de largo... Al éste hombre que se lo vi, yo no le pregunté cosas como las que yo pregunto aquí en ésta Web... No lo hice porque me dió vergüenza, pero yo tengo una imaginación muy vívida y siempre me había imaginado que cuando un hombre va al baño a hacer pupu (un hombre de pene muy muy largo) al estar él sentado en la Poseta (toilet) su pene tiene que quedar adentro de la poseta... Esto es una condición sine qua non. A menos qué... Cuando él esté sentado en el toilet, él tenga una erección de pene y por ende éste pene va a quedar por fuera de la poseta.

Yo ya sé que a muchos hombres cuando están expulsando el pupu (heces fecales) al pasar el pupu por sus intestinos esto provoca una erección en sus penes... A algunos hombres les sucede esto; a otros no.

Si tú tienes una erección en el momento en que estás haciendo pupu, tu pene que es muy largo, queda por fuera de la poseta, PERO si estás haciendo pupu y no tienes la erección, el pene queda metido dentro de la poseta y obviamente hay el riesgo que el pene toque el agua o toque el pupu.

Como dije, mi primo se monta encima de la poseta para evitar que su largo pene toque el pupu o el agua.

Hay reportes de médicos urólogos que han dicho que a sus consultas médicas hay llegado hombres que al desnudarse, ellos (los médicos) les han visto penes fláccidos de 28-30 cms. de largo... Yo supongo que para éstos hombres el acto de ir al baño a hacer pupu debe ser incomodo precisamente porque ellos deben estar muy pendientes (cuidadosos) en que sus penes no toquen el agua de la poseta.

Saludos,

Chao.

Yoselin.

17. Shonday

Shonday New Member

Look, just because she barely speaks English, if at all, she should be laughed out. I agree, her awful translations are funny, but to call her sick and all is stupid. Her Spanish makes sense (of course) and she honestly wants to know how men with big old floppy dicks avoid getting them in the toilet. I know it's been posted about it many times, but that's what she wants to know.

18. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    English is such a bitch, so much crap... a very difficult language to learn. We love you Yoselin, we just all need a laugh like that sometimes, and it's not directed towards her at all. She rocks, but we all LOVE what that Babelfish or whatever program she uses for translation does to her posts. You just can't laugh enough in life.

19. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Evacuate fecal dregs while popo!.....BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Please sir...post more often :)

...OB

20. D_Elijah_MorganWood

Yoselin!!

Soy un payaso. Aqui esta una cosa que esta irresistable para mi. Todas las cosas aqui en LPSG no son serios. Vergas largas y mierda...andale pues.

Draft saved Draft deleted