An honest 8 inches looks huge to me :)

Your cock looks a little too much like mine, especially the curve and the length :D

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought you were at least 9 or 10 inches -- never guessed an 8 inch cock had you not mentioned it. Plus, you're thick, too. I wonder how many significant others can take you...or just run from your cock? I'm only 7-8 in depth. I beg, hunger, crave, or scream for girth.

rawrg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I thought you were at least 9 or 10 inches -- never guessed an 8 inch cock had you not mentioned it. Plus, you're thick, too. I wonder how many significant others can take you...or just run from your cock? I'm only 7-8 in depth. I beg, hunger, crave, or scream for girth.

Cocks always look huge on skinny guys. I have hands like a gorilla and I weigh 230 lbs, but I look way smaller even though we're close to the same size. Still, not to take away from a good looking cock :biggrin1:

B_blessit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's the universal way to measure
Some of the ruler pics I've seen are like pushed down into the belly or down the balls? My dildo says 8 inches, that's insertable inches.
Either way thread started is big and looks a true 8 whether he is skinny or not

B_blessit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's the universal way to measure
Some of the ruler pics I've seen are like pushed down into the belly or down the balls? My dildo says 8 inches, that's insertable inches.
Either way thread started is big and looks a true 8 whether he is skinny or not

D_CDickRun

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, I am a pretty skinny guy.

I measure by placing the ruler at the base of my cock (on top) where it meets my body, and without pressing in to steal a few fractions of an inch. I land just at 8 long. I'm also measured the girth with a tape measure, and that's just below 6 inches.