An honest Opinion

aboveavg

Just Browsing
Media
Ladies Only Please,

I know that by this site's standards, 7+ X 5+ is not huge. However, being that it is above average, how many of you would say it is satisfying sexually?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Ladies Only Please,

I know that by this site's standards, 7+ X 5+ is not huge. However, being that it is above average, how many of you would say it is satisfying sexually?

Why 'ladies only'?

And - to answer the question - it entirely depends what you do with it. If you just slam it in and expect me to swoon you can fuggedaboudit...

aboveavg

Just Browsing
Media
Why 'ladies only'?

And - to answer the question - it entirely depends what you do with it. If you just slam it in and expect me to swoon you can fuggedaboudit...

I understand. Ladies only, because I am straight, that's all. I am looking for the female perspective in this case, that's all.

I get what you are saying. I just want to know the general opinion..would most women consider this size well endowed, or no?

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"Well endowed" and "sexually satisfying" are two different things... which do you want to know?

That was not only a great answer, but also a great question. Just had to comment that, but I'll back out now. Can't wait to hear your answer though.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I understand. Ladies only, because I am straight, that's all. I am looking for the female perspective in this case, that's all.

I get what you are saying. I just want to know the general opinion..would most women consider this size well endowed, or no?

I think you are losing out not getting str8, gay and bi male opinion - the vast majority of the gay and bi men on this site are not predatory (unless you want them to be) and they (and the str8 guys) have good insights in to sexual satisfaction too. Maybe another guy with a similar sized dick could give you some great advice.. oh well...

As for well-endowed / satisfying - see Meg's answer, and following your clarification refer back to my original answer.

G'luck

aboveavg

Just Browsing
Media
I think you are losing out not getting str8, gay and bi male opinion - the vast majority of the gay and bi men on this site are not predatory (unless you want them to be) and they (and the str8 guys) have good insights in to sexual satisfaction too. Maybe another guy with a similar sized dick could give you some great advice.. oh well...

As for well-endowed / satisfying - see Meg's answer, and following your clarification refer back to my original answer.

G'luck

I don't mean to discriminate at all. Other opinions, from men as well are welcome. I guess because I am str8, the women's opinion is what really matters to me. But, I am not opposed to other perspective or insight at all.

So, the rest, feel free to comment....

aboveavg

Just Browsing
Media
your penis is 7 x 5
hahahahahahaha
ahahahaha'
ahahahahahaha
hahaha
hahaha

When jerkoffs like you reply, i can sit and think that on top of my 7x5, having several million in liquid assets also helps make life better. But, horriblegutlessfuckperson, will never realize that because you are to ignorant to ever know how to get rich like me.

So, maybe my dick is not 8+, but I fuck like a champ, and I could buy your soul.

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When jerkoffs like you reply, i can sit and think that on top of my 7x5, having several million in liquid assets also helps make life better. But, horriblegutlessfuckperson, will never realize that because you are to ignorant to ever know how to get rich like me.

So, maybe my dick is not 8+, but I fuck like a champ, and I could buy your soul.

I think you read too deeply into the intent of horribleperson's post. And for that I have to go...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

vancouvergirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My Dom was just over 5 inches & average girth. He knew how to wield his weapon. He could make his smallish 5 inches hurt me if he wanted to. And i can take a good sized dick.

If you don't have the size, technique makes all the difference in the world.