An Honest Question

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello all you sexy and beautiful people,

I have a question .........Let us say there is a "person" who has been offered a host position on a program by a somewhat lecherous individual.......the only catch being that the "person" would require to share certain "assets" as a "Thank you" probably on a somewhat regular basis........Does the end result negate any icky short term ......."sharing of assets"........
Just wondering if anyone has any useful and non confrontational ideas.

Big blonde kiss and hug

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.......it is quite possible that the "person" might have given a wrong impression by their natural habit of being rather........ummmmm outgoing. Sticky situation:redface:

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say take the part, and then depending on whether or not you find the other person attractive enough in whatever areas are important to you would determine whether or not you want to share...

If you don't want to share, file for sexual harrassment. That's always a fun way to handle problems.

B_1GR8Fokker

Just Browsing
Media
hungblondeguy9 said:
and this "person" very much wants the part.
I'd never drop my trousers for a role. It's integrity as a performer versus "availabilty."
I was released from a contract on my first professional gig after three very uncomfortable days being told I wasn't the "right type." I was devastated. But, there is karmic law. The "right type" turned out to be the director's new boyfriend. The show was savaged by the critics—the boyfriend got the brunt of it, and the theater had to pay me for rehearsals and all the performances. And the best thing was, my name was not dragged down by this disaster. Incidentally, I took another gig, got rave reviews, and have never had to drop my pants for anything. Keep your pants on!

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, yes what is a boy to do? I think you probably know what you want to do. I would say that it important to live life without regrets so you don't want to look back and think: well could I have taken the risk and taken a rare chance to get ahead, but I wasn't confident enough to think I could stand up to an asshole, burn him into the dust and so I lost a great opportunity

And it depends on what you are doing now, sometimes being a bit stuck and playing too safe can be a recipe for disaster. I think if you are verrry smart you might just be able to go for it, quickly build up support/ratings/mentoring/patronage/contacts from others, or use the publicity resulting from any fallout, to raise your profile and get noticed. But then I think you know all this and might just have the balls to give it a shot.

Either way you will be in control, of your destiny. I can't believe if it all turns to shit that you won't be able to take something good out of the experience and move on from where you are now. Few successful people will admit to what they have had to do to get ahead, they just act as though it was their right and it didn't involve hard decisions, like the one you are facing now. Sure hard work and talent are inmportant but so is opportunity.

I work in very small environment of big fish in a small pond and I have had my share of attention in the past. Still I have managed to be quite successful in many ways and history is history. I'm happy and blazing my own trail these days. I think a guy has to use everything he has to increasingly become/be the person he really is/ wants to become.

At the risk of rambling: there is only fear and love in this world. Your love of your work and people/opportunites have the potential to over come any fears and negativity if that is what you really want. Good luck dude. Whatever you decide don't be ever be afraid of your potential.

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not an actor, but I think if I was, I'd want to get the role based on my acting skills/presenting skills, rather than my eagerness to present! If the director offers you the job just because he wants to have sex with you, that probably means he's quite likely to let you go once he finds someone else he wants to buy sex off.

Basically, he sounds like a sad old guy that I've seen many examples of: men who use their job to get the guys they want because they know they won't get them based on their looks or personality.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a price to pay for everything.
Some people are prepared to use connections to get what they want and others personal attributes. It is an exchange so to speak which if you are aware of the cost and it is something that you can live with and you can establish ground rules then go for it.
But remember you have temporarily committed to providing/allowing certain services in exchange for an opportunity.
You do what you have to do. It just can get to be a bit much when others feel they own a part of you.
As to principles and dogmatically being able to say I never compromised I think is the same as busting your ass doing what someone offerred to help you with just to say you did it yourself. Who cares in the end?

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the viewpoints everyone:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I appreciate it very much and send you all a big blonde hug and kiss. I'm not sure what to do........but at least I feel better. Will decide when I have to meet this evening.

Big wet blonde kisses and hugs:rolleyes:

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL

You are EVIL Sorcerer........but funny:smile:

ACK........I hate the idea of going down on this guy.......or worse yet.....getting my blonde butt straddled by him........ick.
sigh.
maybe I could get him off with my hand and some naughty talk....

would it be obvious if I "accidentally" brought someone ........:rolleyes:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
hungblondeguy9 said:
LOL

You are EVIL Sorcerer........but funny:smile:

ACK........I hate the idea of going down on this guy.......or worse yet.....getting my blonde butt straddled by him........ick.
sigh.
maybe I could get him off with my hand and some naughty talk....

would it be obvious if I "accidentally" brought someone ........:rolleyes:
You could tell him you've contracted a social disease but I never used this one because you run the risk of him saying "me too". :tongue:

And yes, I am EVIL.

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ICK ICK ICK

Thanks for putting an even more filmy layer on this. You are pure Evil (but somehow still compelling)

I can't lie very well......I start to giggle and turn red......so I either have to just go with it or say why not............:redface:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
See, like Sorcerer said.. I thought that this was the way Hollywood worked... you give a little to get your foot in the door.

I didn't say it was ethical... but you can't tell me that some of these No-talents aren't HUGE because of sexual favours given. I can think of a few:rolleyes:

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm with Lex and Matthew on this one. If you're going to get this part, it should be on your merit as a performer, not because you're willing to spend some time on the casting couch. I can only speak for myself here, but I wouldn't want to feel like I prostituted myself for a job.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
hungblondeguy9 said:
ICK ICK ICK

Thanks for putting an even more filmy layer on this. You are pure Evil (but somehow still compelling)

I can't lie very well......I start to giggle and turn red......so I either have to just go with it or say why not............:redface:
Well then, I can only offer the other tool from my hooker days (besides the obvious rubber requirement)...think of a nice beach or something while you blow the guy or he pounds your ass. Ideally, you'll get off the hook with a hand job.

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes Jeff.......you are Evil as well (but I still think your poshy)

I understand how this works.......I modelled from the time I was 3.......I got a huge US commercial when I was 16 because I used to flirt and accidentally rub against the closeted director......I didn't worry about anything because I was 14....he would be too afraid of consequences......
I have to admit I have used charm......flirtation......and my pretty face for most my work......BUT BUT BUT that is part of the job...........sex is different. Flirting I LOVE........but don't really wanna become this guy's "boyfriend"........but I do want the show...........

.........a conundrum (spelling?) of my own making

sigh