An Idea For LPSG

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this does not happen i was never welcomed as a new member, a site buddy also makes sure everyone feels welcome including old time members, i have too often seen people who have been members for a long time walk away because they no longer feel welcome.
Okay I'm starting to get a better idea about what your site buddy thing is. You want that person to automatically welcome a new person to the board. Makes a liitle more sense now. As to why you did not recieve a warm rousing welcome when you first arrived, it's quite simple--you did not introduce yourself in New Member Introductions. That is a big part of the way people get welcomed here. You began posting immediately as any old timer would and since the info by your name only indicates month and year of joining and not the precise day it may not have registered that you were brand spanking new. Your post in New Member Intro was a topic and indicated your desire for attention--it still didn't say "Hey I'm new here." The Site Buddy thing has potential--have you submitted this idea to the head honchos?