An idea

bigpenis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

I had an idea which I think is pretty hot...

How about those of you with an Xtube account film yourselves undressing? I just want to see what underpants you guys wear, or if you freeball - whatever. Then when people ask you can use it for future reference.:wink:

Anyone want to kick it off?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd love to except I have a problem logging on and there is no such thing as HELP or SUPPORT from X-Tube. I signed up for You Tube and the same thing happens. I enter the username, then the password, click OK, and then it loops back to log in. I went to FAQs and help on both websites, did what they said, and I still can't get on. I know for sure that my username and password are correct. It might have something to do with the security setting on my computer or cookies. I have some hot videos that I would love to upload.

D_Whipsnade Helmetip

Just Browsing
Media
For me the wonderjock helps by keeping the bulge in place. I can acheive the same look with some of my other "high end" underwear, but the bulge tends to fall away after awhile. The wonderjock (and any other aussie bum underwear) are sooo comfortable though. I need to get a few more pairs.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey guys,

I had an idea which I think is pretty hot...

How about those of you with an Xtube account film yourselves undressing? I just want to see what underpants you guys wear, or if you freeball - whatever. Then when people ask you can use it for future reference.:wink:

Anyone want to kick it off?

why not just ask?