An ignorant question

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
An ignorant question about male orgasm...

Dear men :do you know where do you feel your orgasms coming from? Is something that builds up in penis area or sometimes are like women or some women that feel is comming from somewhere 'unknow' when we happens to 'ejaculate'...:confused:

Does your orgasms build up and feel comming from the same place always or are different ones???

Hope you guys undesrtand what i'm trying to ask....:redface:

PS; if a get answer i will tell why i'm asking, ok?:wink:

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lord, your English is cute. Good question, and one clearly asked from a female point of view. Never really thought about it, but recent research reveals that I sort of feel it first in the middle of the shaft, and then everywhere. And then on my belly.

mdshorts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lol, and then on your belly.

I'll second that. The main pleasure center is the penis, but then as the orgasm builds and peaks, it becomes a (short-lived) whole body expierence. To me it feels like it's just under my skin, head to toes as opposed to being centered in my chest or something.

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel it building deep in my groin (probably in the vicinity of my prostate), and as I approach climax I feel it build pressure more toward the base of my shaft. Then POP! A sudden release, like bursting a dam inside my body... and out comes the desired result like a flood.

Was it good for you?

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just a minute.....:wank:

Oh.....OHHHH.......OHHHHHHHH YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
Whew. Been a while. :tongue:

It starts in the penile area, then encompasses the prostate and lower pelvis, then the whole body, then back to the glans......

It's likely different for every guy you'll encounter.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gisella--this is NOT an ignorant question! You're awesome.

For me, I can feel it in two places: As I approach climax, I feel it (the orgasm) swelling from up inside my balls and the tip of my penis gets more sensitive. If I can pay attention, you can actually see my balls tighen up and get closer to my body. Women and men have confirmed this for me.

Then you hit the point of no return--the point at which you ARE going to orgasm, no matter what (the place riiight before this is also very intense--hence the popularity of edging). And once you start having the orgasm, you definitely feel it coming out--it's amazing. Totally.

Macarion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel it in my balls at first, and then I get to a point that if I even touch my cockhead I will immediately explode

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
I guess the sensation starts somewhere in around my prostate (do guy under 40 have prostates? :tongue:)

However, that's about all I can tell you. I'm one of those guys that have crazy, wild orgasms and I feel everything everywhere ... pinpointing the sensation is like finding a needle in a haystack.

And Gisella, if this question is ignorant, then I'm a hopeless case. :redface:

Rod Farva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel it first in my balls , then as i feel the semen making it way up the shaft it radiates outward from there. It's especially glorius when i bbring myself to the edge a few times before I allow myself release. That makes for an explosive orgasm.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks again, guys...keep answer it...

(Than is not an ignorant question? Sometimes I think people already are tired to know what I do not know yet...:rolleyes: :biggrin1: )

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel pressure in my balls and I can actually feel the semen pumping up from there and then the pulsations in my penis as it swells and contracts with each spurt. It seems like my penis takes control of my body, guiding it for maximum pleasure.

Gisella, we love your questions.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no, it's definitely not an ignorant question. and it seems everyone feels it a little different. mine starts from within. my whole lower abdomen "wells up" with pleasure, then the explosion. others have said its just a penis thing. not for me.

the most sensitive area is on the lower side of the head tip just below the v area if that makes any sense. :biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the feedbacks guys.

Very interesting and educational too.

:tongue:

Please dont stop!

Mave6283

Just Browsing
Media
I usually feel it behind my balls first in the area called the taint and inside a little deeper then it moves into my balls, once that has built up enough it just explodes out and with a great feeling of release all the way to the tip of the penis. You can definitely feel it getting closer just like you would imagine. It does radiate through the rest of the body if it is great sex and a real intense orgasm. Now your turn Gisella.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well usually I feel it in an area right behind my balls, at the base of my penis. This is sort of like a boiling sensation. And then of course I feel the riding up sensation, as I'm about to come, and then the shooting sensation out of a very swollen head. That last part is always the really awesome pleasure zone. With every shot, my body contracts and I feel the orgasm all over. Eventually it subsides, and then I get that toe curling warmth that spreads everywhere. This is by the way the only time I can be prompted to get up and keep on loving, for soon its sleep time, and no matter how much pussy is hurled at me, I might as well be a statue. Well I take that back, I've never had that much pussy hurled at me.

falcon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with (parts of for me) most of the replies.
But I would add that much orgasm pleasure starts in my head. If I am close to my partner and the bond is intense on the day for whatever reason, the total orgasm experience is better.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I echo others' sentiments here that this is a GREAT question, Gisella. I'm also very curious as to why you asked it ;)

I'm also wondering from these men who have responded if the orgasms in question result from masturbation or couple sex? I suppose the basic elements are the same, however, for me. I do feel my orgasm at the very base of the penis shaft first....if I'm masturbating very slowly or with a vibe I usually feel the semen mix, and make its way slowly up the urethra, but not yet 'out' of the head. This is usually a very intense experience if it happens slowly enough (and I have the vibe speed set right).....if I am using lube and fucking my fist then the whole experience is much faster but every bit as good. I usually feel some intense radiating sensations down my legs right before I'm going to come, and then there's the ultimate explosion, I breath harder, my legs & body tense up and usually I can't help but make SOME noise....then it's over & I've a rather large, sticky mess to clean up. Most of my climaxes are felt in my entire body for at least a second or two....sometimes, if I've edged a while, I can feel them in my entire body for a bit longer than that ;)