An inch of my base is covered by the pubic skin

medilook

Just Browsing
Media
I have a problem that i think developed from jelquing where my pubic fat covers about an inch of the penis root. All the stretching that I did caused the pubic skin to migrate up my shaft. I'm not overweight at all.

has anyone else noticed this? It makes the penis look smaller. Im thinking about getting the procedure where they stitch the root of your penis to the pubic wall so it looks like the penis starts from the pubic bone instead of an inch away from it.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

How about some pics?
From your discription, it is difficult to understand what you mean...
I can't see how jelqing would cause what you describe...I can see how it would cause the skin to stretch and cover your cockhead...but the pubic fat stretched.??..:confused:

medilook

Just Browsing
Media
I'm trying to say that my fat pad has become covered about half an inch to an inch of the base of my penis from pulling on it so much.

durden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I have the same thing you're talking about, and I'll admit I was a little uncomfortable about it too. But really, it's just the way your dick is and I doubt it's very uncommon. No one really has a flawless dick, and I'm sure when it's inside your partner they don't give a crap, and probably don't care generally either.

Surgery seems a bit much, save your money and don't let negative thoughts get the best of you. Be proud of your dick.

medilook

Just Browsing
Media
I think I have the same thing you're talking about, and I'll admit I was a little uncomfortable about it too. But really, it's just the way your dick is and I doubt it's very uncommon. No one really has a flawless dick, and I'm sure when it's inside your partner they don't give a crap, and probably don't care generally either.

Surgery seems a bit much, save your money and don't let negative thoughts get the best of you. Be proud of your dick.

Well u have a pretty big penis, im only 5masturbate so if I pull the skin back down toward the pubic bone it appears longer. The surgery basically stitches the skin the pubic as if im pushing down on my pubic bone. At least its not as risky as penis enlargement surgery.