An Inconvenient Exposure

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by flsmoothie, Mar 13, 2007.

1. flsmoothie

flsmoothie New Member

Basically due to the length of their member while flaccid, does anybody have a story about accidentally exposing some of their penis while wearing shorts?

2. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    The worst time didn't involve exposing some of my penis, but all of it, and balls as well.

I was on a camping trip with a large group, and was participating in a competitive activity. In this particular activity, you got instructions on a card in a sealed envelope telling you to locate a particular object and move it to a certain location. (The locations and objects were based on the movie Clue.) This involved considerable running between the table with the cards and the places where you picked up and dropped the objects. You had to repeat this many times, working against the clock, so there was not a chance to pause, and your hands were always full.

I was wearing cutoff 501's, which were long enough to cover me, or so I thought. But, I hadn't planned on running in front of an audience. After about the second repeat, my flopping cock lifted up the leg of my shorts. (I pack everything down the left leg.) It didn't merely lift it, but sort of flipped it inside out, so that it stayed lifted up. I tried as I could to correct this, but with full hands and working against the clock, I wasn't too sucessful. So, I spent about 3 minutes wildly running around, in front of dozens of people, with everything out and swinging.

3. bigeight_98

bigeight_98 New Member

Albums:
    How old were you at the time, ericbear?

4. flsmoothie

flsmoothie New Member

The reason I started this thread is because it has happened to me a number of times. Possibly more than I those I know about.

The first time was about 20 years ago. My father and I were building a wooden deck. I was wearing my most comfortable old gym shorts. They were made from terrycloth, a bit unusual for that type of shorts, but certainly the most comfortable shorts I have ever owned. Anyway, I was sitting on part of the completed deck and nailing a 2X4. After a while I looked down and nearly my entire penis was visible to my father. I do not know if he saw it. He did not mention it. He had seen me naked at least 1,000 times before, so seeing it was not big deal to him.

More recently, it has happen a few times when wearing gym shorts walking my dog (now dogs). I sometimes squat down to do something with a dog and an inch or more will be exposed along the inseam. This exposure is not done deliberately, and I do not think anybody else has seen it. My wife was approaching me along the sidewalk one of the times. She did not say anything specifically about it. But she has made general comments about being careful about my stuff being exposed. Maybe she has seen it happen around the house.

5. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    yes...my dick falls out all the time when I use the recumbent bike at the gym..I just put it back in....luckily its a gay gym!(maybe i should start wearin underwear)

6. catman

Gold Member

I had posted this before- about being at a weekend workshop.

For me to sit for that long, on the floor, I dress for comfort (walking shorts, boxers,etc.. I try VERY hard to stay tucked etc (my balls is what gets me)

Well after one workshop I was asked by the leader to wear a jock from then on.

Turn out I had been sitting there, for an hour +, listening while being completely exposed to an older woman across from me (as I sat there, she realzied I was not doing in on purpose and I appreciated her being kind about the whole thing)

I mentioned to the leader a jock 'hurt'- he smiled and said "I can imagine"...

(now when I go I wear boxer briefs)

7. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hasnt really happened to me yet.......but my dad likes to wear shorts with no underwear around the house and on many occassions I've seen everything just out one leg. I remember once when I was about 11 I was helping him put together a bed frame and we were sitting on the floor and he had on leg up and his cock and balls were just all the way out of the leg of his shorts. Being the young curious gay boy I was I couldnt stop looking at it since he was facing the other direction....it was so big. I love these stories, keep em coming. There's nothing hotter than a guy with his cock hanging out of the leg of his shorts without him knowing. Reminds me of that episode of "Friends" when Pheobe's bf had on shorts and everytime he put his leg up even a little bit his cock and balls would come out.

8. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

My daughter and I were returning from the local shops (she's an adult no need to worry about her being traumatised). It was steaming hot, sun burning, pavement scalding under foot. From the other end of the road we were walking down this guy approached, even from a distance you could tell the heat was getting the better of him, he had that flat footed walk you get when it's an effort to lift your feet and they slap down of their own volition. I have fairly poor eyesight but won't wear my glasses so I wasn't quite sure of what I was seeing, as he got nearer I could swear his dick was slapping against his thigh from beneath the leg of the tiny shorts he had on. I looked at my daughter arching an eyebrow quizzically, she grinned back at me and we set off laughing and couldn't stop. The guy approached nearer and was obviously wondering what we found so funny but never looked down. I still wonder if it was actually possible for him not to be aware his dick was flapping free for all the world to see?

9. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:

45. It happend last summer.

10. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    A few years ago when I lifted a huge box and walked away with it in front of my house from my car to the front door I pulled up my shorts and every thing was hanging out of one leg. I wasn't wearing underwear so balls and dick were exposed to my wife and two of her friends. One of them opened her eyes wide and put her hand over her mouth. I thought she wondered about me carrying that huge box .... My wife told me later that her friends now know how my genitals look. It just happened, I didn't feel embarassed.

11. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I was told by a couple of people at the gym I used to go to that I was known as an exposer. I didn't realize it at the time, but when I worked out (especially bench and crunches) it was easier to see up the leg of my shorts than I ever would have imagined. Yep, for months I showed my stuff to anyone who wanted to see. Eventually someone told me about my famous reputation. I moved since then but I now wear different workout attire!

12. catman

Gold Member

Now that you mention it.....(jogged my memory)- was helping a friend move about 20 years ago....(college friend), he and his girlfriend at the time had had "the blow out fight" and he had to move- we loaded up a truck- I was wearing old sweats (classic moving day clothes) and it POURED rain, so clothes got wet, and heavy... he was moving up a hill, up stairs- I was carrying a large, bulky box...the further I got up the stairs, the more my pants started sliding- I was walking with my legs further and further apart...got to the top of the steps to adjust the boxes and <down> went everything... So...he comes outside to see me standing there- large box in hand...pants around my ankles...cock and balls hanging there... due to the box he couldn't see 'all' of me but...

He started to crack up til he realized
    a) I was the only one that showed up
    b) it was pouring
    c) free help is free help

So...he walked behind me- pulled UP my pants and kept working...

(later I came up behind him and yanked HIS down...

he did offer to buy me a 'cock sling' as a joke.... (seems he saw more than I thought)...

afterward we both had a good laughing fit over the whole thing....

13. Magic 8

Magic 8 New Member

When I was younger I accidentally flashed some girls at the beach. I was wearing cutoffs and when I laid on my back everything down my left leg was in plain view.

14. Omegaman

Omegaman Member

Albums:
    Dick want to come out and play too outdoor..not just in the bedroom or the restroom...there is more life outside the boxer..LOL

15. HorseHungHouseHusband

I have always made sure to wear briefs or a jockstrap and never just shorts so this has not happened to me.

16. BJT

BJT New Member

I've had things appear many times, usually my balls but sometimes the whole package. Two weeks ago we had unseasonally warm weather (mid 50's) and our furnace was running for some reason. We decided to have some people over and have a summer themed party so everyone was in beach wear or shorts and t-shirts.

Our tv room has a few couches set up in a L shape in one corner with the TV opposite. I was sitting in the corner of the L on a little chair we removed the arms from and we were watching a movie and having some drinks. Everything was fine until I shifted in the chair which pulled my trunks up a bit. Needless to say the next person that looked over at me to say something got a suprise. Everything was hanging out in plain sight and a few people caught her reaction and saw as well. I re-positioned again and was ok for the rest of the night but I was more aware of where I was.

Ah college :)

17. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I wouldn't mind working out with you if I got to sneak a peek everynow and then!!

18. BigA

BigA New Member

hmm what a funny thread. here i thought it was about global warming

19. BigA

BigA New Member

yeah that shit happens

20. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I've worn a dressing gown and showed myself by accident, I'm not sure anyone noticed though.

Draft saved Draft deleted