An Inconvenient Exposure

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just had one......but since I was in my room alone nobody saw lol. I squated down to turn on my PS2 and connect the controller and the boxers I'm wearing are a wierd blend of cotton and lycra? And they're really short so when I squated all dick was out. Too bad nobody was around?

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, that reminds me.

My dad asked me what I thought of the boxers he brought me.

I told him they were ok but I kept bursting out of them. I told him that my mum wanted me to try on some trousers of her boyfriends but he was too big for them now (eating too much on holiday) and I pulled down my trousers to put this other pair on and my dick burst open the buttons exposing myself to my mum but I just quickly turned around and said sorry, she didn't see anything though, she was concentrating on something else.

The boxers don't have enough room at the front, I usually wear old fashioned loose boxers but these were fitted so my dick kept on opening them.

musicman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not exactly an exposure story, but yesterday I was bicycling with a lesbian friend and while en route I made some 'adjustments' to keep Mr. Happy and the Boys happy. Didn't think she saw this because I was cycling behind her. Anyway several minutes later at a rest stop she asked me if I needed to adjust anything before we went on!

flsmoothie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This happened about 15 years ago. I had a girlfriend that was in a fast food restaurant with some of her friends. She saw a guy sitting nearby wearing shorts with some of his stuff exposed. In a case like this, where I am not the one involved, one does not know if the exposure was accidental or purposeful.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In jr. high during a track meet I was setting across from a friend and his girl frend visiting.

He pointed between my legs and whispered to her.

She looked and hid her eyes.

He said "We can see your dick".

I said, "If you haven't seen it before, it is about time", and just kept talking.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Try knit boxers. They are a little more loose in the front so you can have a little swinging action.

Actually, that reminds me.

My dad asked me what I thought of the boxers he brought me.

I told him they were ok but I kept bursting out of them. I told him that my mum wanted me to try on some trousers of her boyfriends but he was too big for them now (eating too much on holiday) and I pulled down my trousers to put this other pair on and my dick burst open the buttons exposing myself to my mum but I just quickly turned around and said sorry, she didn't see anything though, she was concentrating on something else.

The boxers don't have enough room at the front, I usually wear old fashioned loose boxers but these were fitted so my dick kept on opening them.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One fine summer day my girlfriend and I had planned a day at the lake water skiing with her parent's ski boat. All I left the house with was my shoes, my favorite old square cut spandex shorts, my sunglasses, and my bike. (no shirt) I guess all that water skiing was too much for my shorts to take. I left her house at 1 A.M. and stopped at the nearest store for a Coke. Paid for it, and managed to drop my keys. Bent down to pick them up and EVERY seam just let go as I stood back up setting everything free. The girl working there saw everything. So I'm doing the hand scramble thing and every piece of material that I grab just seems to come apart in my hands. So I say sorry, excuse myself, and shuffle off to my bike. I tuck the Coke in my bag and I'm still trying to get some coverage, but the material has had it and just disintegrates. So I igve up, remove what was left, walk over to the trash can and toss all of it, get back on my bike and drive 20 miles home. :redface:

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im a boardshort, lacrosse short type guy so typically my junk isnt falling out of my stuff..but two incidents in my life sorta happened...

In my last year of HS I used to swim,,thats the only time id wear a speedo because i sorta think they look retarded on gusy otherwise. anyway..im big but when im soft its a good size hanging but nothing like obscene. Anyway I swim a race and i get out of the water and I go over and talk to my coach and a bunch of teamates both girls and guys.. and my buddy.. who is a huge wise ass.. says... Hey Mike you may want to tuck in your nut... I look down and my nut is totally hanging out the side of my speedo..like it came out during the initial dive or something... everyone had a good laugh..but me lol

When I was 22 a buddy of mine and I went to the beach.. i was wearing this kick ass new pair of LOST Boardies...we are hanging out...and i go swimming.. and i walk out of the water and im thinking i look good and all. bod wise, boardies hanging low.. i walk to my towel and my buddy is hysterical.. im like what.. and he says " dude i can see your entire cock hanging there" turns out the boardies that were white in front and blue on the sides were totally see through.. dick, dark pubes, etc.. my knob was like out there for all to see... again im cool with my junk and all and dont mind a cool bulge or something.. but im not a perv and im not a nudist and ya know the beach has all types of people... basically I use those shorts just for hanging out.. not swimming..

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've got real low hangers, always have since I was young........ so there have been lots of occassions when I've flopped out, slipped a little head out, or my nuts have just been hanging lower than my shorts. One of the most memorable was about 20 years ago I was out planting some pots on the front porch. I was freeballing (usually do, but on a Saturday at home you can be damn sure I'm not stuffing my boys into underwear) in soccer shorts, but not squatting or sitting cross-legged or anything too likely to show, just standing and sort of bent over putting plants into a pot on a table. The mailman walks up to the house and says to me in a real familiar kind of way, "either you need longer shorts or shorter nuts, you're gonna sunburn those babies if you're not careful"........ I looked down and my nuts were both way out of shorts leg with the head of my dick just barely covered.

slayer04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was about 14 or so I was playing indoor soccer as the keeper while only wearing boxers. As I stepped and leaned to my right and caught the ball i realized that my entire package...dick and balls...were hanging out in the open. I rolled the ball to my teammate and then put my own away.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Basically due to the length of their member while flaccid, does anybody have a story about accidentally exposing some of their penis while wearing shorts?

It's happened to me.
Once at a high school track meet jumpin the high hurdles...think that wasn't the talk of the school for weeks and months.
The coach even cracked jokes about me knockin over the hurdle stand with my dick; and said he should have put me on the pole-vault team.
I even got out of taking gym classes because the guys in gym always
gave me a hard time in the lock-room and in the hallways in school.
I even found it hard to get any dates with the girls at that school because they were embrassed and didn't want people talkin about them being seem
dating the big dick black dude.
I always got stares at my coutch after this incident.

Then there was one time me and my two-step brothers were wrestling & playing around (in shorts/cut offs) outside.
Pops called us in the house.
I didn't know or realize I was hangin out.
But pops noticed.
He followed us upstairs to our bedroom and asked me why I didn't have on my jock strap.
I told him I did. He said show me and made me lower my shorts.
I didn't have it on. He told me to go down stairs to the basement.
I knew then I was in trouble and he was gonna whip me.
Whenever pops took me to the basement, I knew he was gonna tie my hands up to that basement beam to hold me in one place while he whipped
me. Generally he made me strip buck naked and this time was no different.
He took his belt off and said he was beatin cause I lied and wasn't
wearing the jockey strap like he told me to.
He said my johnson was too damn big to be runiing around in shorts
hangin out like I was and he didn't want to see me in shorts anymore like that.
And yes, that belt also hit my gential area too.
Pops generally whipped me to till I'd cry and say I was sorry before he would stop swinging that belt on me...which I learned to do PDQ.
I didn't get dinner that night or get to watch any TV for the week-end.