An interesting dichotomy

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I just had a funny little thought this morning, it probably doesn't really warrent much comment, but have you, my size-queen-sisters, noticed a trend towards polar opposites in the incredulous question we get from guys here?

It seems to range between:

Come on, how can you ladies tell us that size doesn't matter? You DO care about size! Confess!

And

Oh please, how can you say that size matters? You can't really enjoy one over 6 inches! That's longer than you are deep!

Am I wrong? I could actually go and drag up real threads to post, but I'm just wondering why there's such an accusitory tone either way.

D_holly dolly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's because many men don't know how to situate about 2 things : the size of their own cock (they don't know if it's average, big etc...), if size really cares for women.

So on one hand, you have the man who is really sure of himself and who says "Common baby, size matters for you no ?" Because he secretly would love his girl to be like that.

On the other hand, the guy who is not sure of his own and says "Oh size doesn't matters for girls, it's only the way you use your thing" :biggrin1:

I think that this a mix of both in girl's mind. Size matters but If you have only size, and you are lazy at bed, size doesn't matter anymore.

Am I right ?

(scuse my very bad english...:redface:)

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some people forget that size matters to *some* people.

It's not a binary yes/no question for the entire penis loving population. It matters different amounts to different people.

p542

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Size only matters to me now because I want the experience.

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It's not a binary yes/no question for the entire penis loving population. It matters different amounts to different people.

Exactly. To ask the questions "does size matters to girls?" or "do girls like big dicks"? and expect a yes or no answer is pretty pointless. Still boys/men do it all the time. It's a part of our human nature to seek simple 'classifications', I guess.. One thing I have noticed in internet discussions between girls is that alot of them do a similar thing. The big dick lovers will accuse those who say they don't like big or that size doesn't matter of lying, or of just not have had experienced a big one yet, and the other way around the "size doesn't matter"-crowd will accuse the big dick lovers of being immature and superficial/shallow. As if one of the sides have the 'right' answer, and that the other just don't get it..

It's interesting how there are two opposing 'truths' out there in our society at once. One 'truth' is the politically correct one, the one that sex experts and doctors serve up regularly to nervous men who ask the question. The other 'truth' is that 'girls love big dicks'. If there's some kind of size comment in a sitcom or movie etc, it's more or less always based on "small=bad/big=good". And everyone in the audience 'gets it', the joke or whatever it is. Nobody is scratching their heads going "What have penis size got do with anything?"

davec94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
people generally try to apply their own experiences and opinions to those of others. Most girls i know say that size can be a substitute for skill to a point, and a combination of both makes for the best sex. Some love huge cocks and the pain they bring, while others prefer something more gentle. Combined with an inability, or lack of interest in appreciating that other people have differing preferences, pain tolerances, and love therein and you have both the opinons you mentioned and the die-hard proponents of each. And that's not to mention the people who have a fetish associated with size (either way big or small,) who may also contribute to the extreme of each viewpoint.

wellhung123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just the nature of the beast.

Being a size queen is an "extreme" in its own right so it's only natural that the type of people drawn to lpsg either love big cocks or are anti cock size as a sexual preference.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's true. For every thread or post insisting women like their members on the larger side, there are threads and posts from men who say we're all talk when we say we do.

Which is it guys? I'm curious. :biggrin1:

These posts usually stem from a man's experience, whether it's insecurity of being compared to another man's schlong, feeling theirs is too small, having been rejected, or being told "holy shit, there's no way that will fit inside me" from a self-professed luv-em-larger woman. I'm sure there are more, take your pick.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Getting a consensus at any forum, especially one with such a huge range of ages, locations (and sizes) is never gonna happen.

The only real opinion you can reach is "size matters when it comes to sex, but only if it's too small or too big" - though the exact measurements could vary from 0" to 15"+

There may be some truth in small guys complaining that girls want big ones and big ones will complain that girls can't take them. But I've seen girls go crazy over my size and I'm sure there are some confident smaller guys who've never had it become an issue in a relationship because they're so good at everything else.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I just had a funny little thought this morning, it probably doesn't really warrent much comment, but have you, my size-queen-sisters, noticed a trend towards polar opposites in the incredulous question we get from guys here?
It seems to range between: Come on, how can you ladies tell us that size doesn't matter? You DO care about size! Confess! I never told those fools that I didn't care about size.:tongue: And Oh please, how can you say that size matters? You can't really enjoy one over 6 inches! That's longer than you are deep! How does this cretin know how deep I am? Does he have access to my gynecologic records? Clearly this tiny dicked fool knows penises come in various sizes, why wouldn't women?

Am I wrong? I could actually go and drag up real threads to post, but I'm just wondering why there's such an accusitory tone either way.
The guys with the average or smaller dicks need confirmation and validation that they are desirable to women. A select few of the small guys are into SPH and want us to make fun of them. I fell into that trap a few times.:mad: I don't like it. I don't understand it; and I am not in anyway shape or form interested in SPH.

True!

Just the nature of the beast.
Being a size queen is an "extreme" in its own right so it's only natural that the type of people drawn to lpsg either love big cocks or are anti cock size as a sexual preference.
True, but having had a few big boys and enjoying them immensely, I don't consider 8" an extreme. Not after seeing how big some of the guys here are. I recognize that it qualifies as hung, and is bigger than average; but 8" isn't my minimum.
"or are anti cock size as a sexual preference"

If you are anti-cock size, then go to another site. Seriously, I know this is an open forum; but I am sick and tired of being attacked for preferring big cocks by both men and women on this site. If you are anti-large penis and the people who love them either go elsewhere, or STFU and leave me alone. :mad: