An Interesting Erection Experience

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
for a couple of weeks, I've been banging (and vice versa) a woman in my company.

This morning, I climbed out of bed and walked across her bedroom. She says "Stop and turn around". So I do.

She says "Pop a rod in front of me. But don't touch it. I wanna watch you get hard".

So I stand in front of her, look at her boobs and get a big erection. She's smiling the whole time and staring at my cock. She motions for me to come back to bed and I got on top and drilled her.

I have to ask - I've had a number of women over the years. They've all seen me naked and have all seen my cock, limp and erect. But I have never had a woman who asked me to get an erection in front of her. Not that I minded a bit. I am uninhibited about my nudity. It just hadn't happened to me before.

Has this happened to any of you? What did you think?

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
Some years ago, I was laying in bed one morning with a girlfriend with whom I'd been sexually active a short while, and she abruptly asked me to masturbate for her - she just wanted to see how I handled my own cock. I was kind of self-conscious about it, but I did it. In retrospect, I was stupid not to ask the same thing of her, lol.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife made a similiar request one morning after a nite of fucking. I got up to pee, and my cock was just totally flaccid, hanging long an low. I peed, walked back to bed, and she made some comment about my size. and she wanted me. so I stood as she shifted to a sexy pose. the whole time her eyes riveted to my cock. I got fully hard in a few seconds, as I climbed into bed she shifted, spread her legs and I just slid right in, and a few minutes later, we came together.

would like to have those "good old days" back.

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's really hot to see a great cock go from soft to hard, on its own. Gorgeous. Be glad she's admiring you!

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a girl who used to love it when I put my dick inside of her semi soft and then get fully erect. She used to have an orgasm with just that happening!

Ive had a few girls ask me to masturbate and come on them....

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Some years ago, I was laying in bed one morning with a girlfriend with whom I'd been sexually active a short while, and she abruptly asked me to masturbate for her - she just wanted to see how I handled my own cock. I was kind of self-conscious about it, but I did it. In retrospect, I was stupid not to ask the same thing of her, lol.

I think that's incredibly hot, as is the original scenario.