An Interesting Erection Experience

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Clewiston1, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Clewiston1

Clewiston1 New Member

for a couple of weeks, I've been banging (and vice versa) a woman in my company.

This morning, I climbed out of bed and walked across her bedroom. She says "Stop and turn around". So I do.

She says "Pop a rod in front of me. But don't touch it. I wanna watch you get hard".

So I stand in front of her, look at her boobs and get a big erection. She's smiling the whole time and staring at my cock. She motions for me to come back to bed and I got on top and drilled her.

I have to ask - I've had a number of women over the years. They've all seen me naked and have all seen my cock, limp and erect. But I have never had a woman who asked me to get an erection in front of her. Not that I minded a bit. I am uninhibited about my nudity. It just hadn't happened to me before.

Has this happened to any of you? What did you think?

2. jmann93

jmann93 Member

Yeah Thts happened to me, I think they just wanna see it upon command lol

3. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

Some years ago, I was laying in bed one morning with a girlfriend with whom I'd been sexually active a short while, and she abruptly asked me to masturbate for her - she just wanted to see how I handled my own cock. I was kind of self-conscious about it, but I did it. In retrospect, I was stupid not to ask the same thing of her, lol.

4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

my wife made a similiar request one morning after a nite of fucking. I got up to pee, and my cock was just totally flaccid, hanging long an low. I peed, walked back to bed, and she made some comment about my size. and she wanted me. so I stood as she shifted to a sexy pose. the whole time her eyes riveted to my cock. I got fully hard in a few seconds, as I climbed into bed she shifted, spread her legs and I just slid right in, and a few minutes later, we came together.

would like to have those "good old days" back.

5. Desirevous

Desirevous Member

Albums:
    It's really hot to see a great cock go from soft to hard, on its own. Gorgeous. Be glad she's admiring you!

6. brandonlil

brandonlil Member

It hasn't happened to me yet but i think that it would be pretty cool.

7. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    I had a girl who used to love it when I put my dick inside of her semi soft and then get fully erect. She used to have an orgasm with just that happening!

Ive had a few girls ask me to masturbate and come on them....

8. jockmaestro

Gold Member

I think that's incredibly hot, as is the original scenario.

Draft saved Draft deleted