An interesting find...

Heretic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So my wife and I were looking all over the internet for unerwear that would actually fit me, and we happened upon this site. I'm not entirely sure what to think yet. I registered because I feel like I do need some support. I'm nearly a nudist at heart, so it's common for my friends to see me naked. I'm only 8 inches long, but I easily out measure all of them. As it turns out, many of them are a bit jealous. So lately I have to keep my clothes on just to keep everyone else comfortable. I try to tell them that it's not all peaches and cream. Sex hurts for my wife, condoms are a total loss, and if I want underwear that actually fits I have to pay almost 5 times as much as the typical man. Still I'm met with an attitude that says I have nothing to complain about. So what's this site sbout? Is it a meat market, or is there some help that will actually make my life a little easier? I'm getting tired of feeling like nothing more than a big dick.

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome, Heretic! There's a lot of great information here, and friendly folks, so I hope you get a lot out of the site :smile:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
let me help you: just lisen to my voice...

the are thousands of people bigger than you in this forum :)

you want to feel bettter yet?

there are millions bigger than 8 inches.

that give more pain and dont even use underwears because their sizes...

Just think you were lucky as having a bigger dick than most people and not huge that can't even have sex.... :) have fun!