An Interesting Trend...

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by kurios, May 1, 2005.

1. kurios

kurios Member

Not sure!
    From many of the studies I have read there are a relatively large percentage of girths less than 5" and few 7 and plus.
    The girth ratio for the 9 and up would likely be chunkier but Im not so sure the 6 or 6.5 girth doesnt cover further up the length scale with the 7s associated more with the very upper lengths or as the result of pumping etc.
    No expert just my reaction.

2. budday

budday New Member

I think there are studies out there that plot length/girth on a cartesian plane and some of them have a statistical analysis for the line of best fit. The distribution, howoever, is quite broad.

3. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

It's not a direct proportionality, because penises twice as long aren't usually twice as thick - just as well, or they would be hard to use. Those figures suggest something more like girth being proportional to (length)^0.6 or thereabouts.

4. D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV

I'm sure in a lot of cases thats true...but there is no model for mother nature. A close friend of mine is 6" x 7" which definetly doesn't fit it. I myself am 6.5" x 5.5" so I do :D

5. Pices2325

Pices2325 New Member

Works for me!

6. Knight

Knight New Member

Works for me too. Although I thought a girth around 6" and beyond was rare...but girth must go with length and they're not indepent (eg you have a 80% chance of being 6" long and a 1% I think or at least a low chance of having a 6" girth..) so you would expect most penises to be less than 6" girth but that does seem popular here.

A 6" girth is a 1 in 100 chance but it seems to be more frequent than that...especially if you have a long penis. I'll get back to you and check the odds for girth but I think that was it...

EDIT: Kinsey had 0.6% instance of a > 6" girth while the highest has been 10% with Websurvey, an internet, self measured test for a condom manufacturer.

Draft saved Draft deleted