An intrigue?

Media
K, this all may sound a but naive on my part to mention but i need to know what you guys make of this.

K, so I've been dealing with this high profile lawyer for a personal immigration situation for some years now. I don't see him very often but lately we've been more in contact since I'm literally processing my papers.
The first time we met i sensed he was intrigue by me based on his body language. U know when someone likes you and their body language is a bit awkward. It's like they want you to think they don't like you but they're trying too hard and you can't help but think otherwise??
Then the next couple of meetings were fine but then this week i met up with him again and i sensed he was being a little flirty and i didn't reply to him with any flirty comments on my part. Hey I take my personal business seriously. So I can't help but think sometimes he was just being friendly. BUT to be honest when I was about to leave, I told him that there's no need to have me come by the office anymore since i could just mail my pending documents and that'll be a lot easier since i won't need to take time off from work anymore. he had this facial expression like he was disappointed or something. Then i left and right when i was at the exit door i saw him pass by and he still had this disappointed look on his face like he wanted to say something but didn't dare to. I don't know. I think he pretended he was going to the bathroom then but as i looked back, i didn't see him go in there. I can't help but think something was up but then perhaps it could be something else that i'm not aware of? What do you guys think? As far as i'm concerned, i think he's even married because i think i saw a wedding ring on him. but i know married men aren't always so str8. The reason why i say I THINK i saw a wedding ring on him is because he had a ring but i really couldn't tell if it was a marital one.
Yeah I'm intrigued now because otherwise i wouldn't be posting this.
I'm planning on dropping off those documents personally to see what else is up. :biggrin1:

Oh, yeah and he's hot to me. He's a more mature but still looks young latin background kind of guy who wears his suit well. You see his strong thighs and a nice hot bulge. i'd fuck him. :cool:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not so sure. You could be looking too much into this...he doesn't really seem like he's harbouring an attraction for you, but i could be wrong.

i guess you should try something subtle and report back here. :p

Media
He has a professional business relationship with you, he'd probably be horrified if you tried it on with him.
actually i'm the one who's a bit horrified because i'm treating all this professionally. There are other little things he's done subtly but i didn't mention them because i wanted to be as brief as i can when i made this thread.

But I might be reading into all this a bit too much. who knows.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that in some professions because the person wants to appear to be your confidante, the guy who's in your corner, their body language may be a little warped because they want to give out the message 'you can trust me, i'm your friend.'

Media
yeah i know what you mean but i don't think that's the body language that i'm referring to. I'm sorry if i wasn't too clear before. It's really hard to explain especially in these types of situations. But thanks for the feedback :)

I think i'm gonna drop off those pending documents personally and see what else is up. ;)

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah i know what you mean but i don't think that's the body language that i'm referring to. I'm sorry if i wasn't too clear before. It's really hard to explain especially in these types of situations. But thanks for the feedback :)

I think i'm gonna drop off those pending documents personally and see what else is up. ;)

I think you've handled this appropriately. And I agree with SP, so long as you have a professional relationship with him you (and he) should remain hands off.

But if your professional relationship ends when your paperwork is processed... and if it turns out he isn't married (because that's a quagmire you don't want)... ask him to a celebratory lunch or something and flirt the pants off him. :tongue:

Word to the wise though: if he's a lawyer he's probably more interested in fucking you than the other way around. :biggrin1: