an introduction

i live near philly pa and love to chat on phone but dont do phone or syber sex, i am currently seek information about double pentration, as i may want to try it but other than that just say hi and when in the are i can host , if u drive a truck i life at the 8796 exit off I-95 in newark delaware close to the maryland/delaware state lines>>>>>> I am happy to suck cock or be face fucked until the cum runs down my chin so i guess that is how i gargle, and i am dead serious fuck my face to u are pumped dry; if u desire however my greatest joy to be be fucked i have a friend with 9.5x6.5 and he is good uses lot of lube takes his time and usually causes me to cum without touching myself, i keep a towel under me as i lay on my stomach,large wide cocks do not scare me i really welcome then, and i get thrill after thrill, even though i am being fucked with a condom i can feel the vibrations and when the cock explodes and gushes forth, i feel i have done a good job, i am not a size oriented person but i desire to find a really big cock, i hear all about 14 inchs cocks and if lubed and inserted slowly i know i can make it feel good as i get joy also, so my sprint cell is 302-983-8372 and on yahoo messenger "ineedphucked" or u can email me at ineedphucked@yahoo.com lets chat i desire to try new things and as yet i have not been multiple fucked by several men one after the other, and this may be fun, will at least try it once thanks for reading this posting

Attachments

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At least the way that the post randomly switches to bold half way through is kinda decorative. :dead1:

Freeboy

Experimental Member
Media
hungmark said:
Please, somone else say that they also think (nay hope) that this is fake. I mean, look at the guy - he totally missed the queue when they were handing out looks and body parts.

**BUSTS OUT LAUGHING** Yes, I was thinking the exact same thing. Please do NOT let this be true. Even that description was a major turn-off.