An introduction

Maxis Lithium

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Greetings all.

I guess I'll just get this overwith, shall I?

I am a 25 year old male from Toronto, Canada currently residing in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.

My penis is a little over 6 inches long, but is substantally thick. So much so that most of the women I have been with have been afraid of it, or have not been willing to comit to intercourse. My curent girlfriend (who lives in Toronto) can not even get the thing inside her mouth.

I came here hopeing to find some way to help my relationship with my current girlfriend given that we have been togeather for 6 years, but she is so intimidated by the width of my cock that we have yet to have intercourse. She will occasionally give me a hand job, or lick it, but that's about it.

The other fristrating thing about my sex life is that I have an exceptional amount of sexual endurence. It will often take more then an hour for me to reach orgasim, and in some cases 2-3. I remain hard and interested for the whole time, but my current girldriend get board hald way though. It juet becomes a chore for her.

I also suffer from depression. my messed up sex life has a major impact on it, I know. So I'm here to try and solve some of lifes frustrations.

Please feel free to comment, or ask questions. I'm actually not prudich or shy about sex inany way, but I act that way around others because most of my frends are prudish and don't have as gregorious an outlook on life and sex as I do.

BTW, I'm uncut, if that's of any importance. Some people care about this kind of thing.

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome to the site Maxis, and no worries I'm sure you will get some good advice here. How thick are we talking about here?

Maxis Lithium

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never actually measureed it. I can get my hand around it (I'm a pretty big guy) but my GF can't.

I haven't had many girlfriends (only 2 really serious ones worth talking about) and until this whole thing came up with my current one, I always assumed my wang was actually on the small size. Heh, no frame of reference.

I'll measure it tonight when I get home. What would be the best way of doing so? Diamiter or circumfrence?