An issue for you women to discuss: my penis

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Miscer, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Miscer

Miscer New Member

Just kidding. I have a serious question: have you ever felt emotionally cold on a guy after you've orgasmed?

To my knowledge this is mostly a male trait, and only among men who have sex with strangers a lot (this is documented in the scientific literature).

But for the women who enjoy casual sex: does orgasm ever elicit in you a desire to RUN, or do you usually experience the bonding/cuddly feelings post-orgasm?

#1 Miscer, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
  2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I always get the "run" desire after participating in casual sex. Always. Only when I'm deeply in love do I want to stay and cuddle. :smile:

3. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

If the sex was great, unselfish I don't mind the cuddling and so forth.
    If it was bad I'm reaching for my mobile to ring a taxi the second my feet hit the floor.

4. Miscer

Miscer New Member

Yes but is that after orgasm, or after sex in general?

I think that's a different thing - more like "this guy is a lame ass, ugh, let's escape before it gets awkward and he gets attached" instead of "oh shit, I'm suddenly no longer attracted to this person - RUN".

The latter is what men experience about 30 seconds after orgasming with a randomer, unless she's spectacularly hot.

5. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

After sex in general, if it's casual.

6. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have an urge to roll over and sleep after orgasm, always. I don't do that, but that is my inclination.

7. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I no longer engage in casual sex, but when I did.... I wanted to run regardless of orgasming or not. I couldn't wait til he'd fall asleep so I could slip out. Sure I'd leave a sexy note behind, but I hated the walk of shame and I'd rather he remembered as the hot chick of the night before and not the mascara stained mess of the morning! It's why I'd go to his place and not mine.

(Ok, once in awhile I'd stay, but not often. And those were the guys I ended up seeing more than once.)

8. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Whether or not, I used always to stay. The whole point of sex for me was bonding. I would not be having sex if I didn't like the person first.

9. Miscer

Miscer New Member

Most women who look good on a night out look....not quite as good in the morning - same with men.

Yeah. Though sometimes the bonding comes after sex. You might like someone, but the sex reinforces it. That's why supposedly no-strings "fuck buddies" end up experiencing a dramatic emotional rift usually, one of them gets attached

10. MickeyLee

Gold Member

i had something similar to post-orgasmic detachment in whirly burly baby dyke days.

not so much being emotionally cold, i would lose all sexual interest in the woman. the reaction only reared its ugly head after casual hookups from the bar, club, etc.,.

during the chase enthralled and fascinated. she was the hottest woman ever. shortly after orgasm, she moves to the friend zone.

luckily, i seem to have outgrown it. :redface:
    i was kind of an ass back then.

11. Miscer

Miscer New Member

That's pretty much it exactly - it doesn't happen after sex with someone you're close to.

But I've been curious if there are uber-promiscuous women out there who get the same feeling after orgasm. Most women would get a blast of oxytocin and other bonding chemicals after orgasm, but I bet the super slutty ones feel just like men do: utterly losing all sexual interest (in fact, mild disgust takes over) and just wanting to GTFO.

12. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Like AE, after sex I just wanna go to sleep.

13. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not sure all men feel that way. I knew quite a few men who would let me fall asleep once I was sure I had seen to their satisfaction, but then would wake me up for more sex. I loved those sluts who couldn't get enough. I knew some who wouldn't let me go to sleep, because they wanted pillow talk and bonding, even though we were casual lovers. These usually very quickly turned into friends (who I continued to fuck) because we shared a lot of intimacy. I also came across a really small number who seem to have been precisely what you describe, but I really wasn't looking for guys like that, and I'm a damn' good sorter, so that's just not what I usually ended up with. I was pretty promiscuous, but I never felt any such urge. To this day, I just get incredibly sleepy after orgasm, and I would do just about anything to get to go to sleep right away. I get frustrated if it takes a man too much longer to climax than it takes me, but I keep this frustration to myself.

14. B_Fragrence_xoxo

B_Fragrence_xoxo New Member

It depends. If its really good sex, I sometimes stay no matter what the circumstances are. But if Its with a significant other, I always stay to cuddle <3

Draft saved Draft deleted