An Obama thread originally titled "Save lpsg thread"

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since everyone is up in arms about all the drama round these parts recently, I thought we could ignite some nice political debate and almost certainly produce some racist bigotry.

Now this is a man who keeps it real.

YouTube - Jesse Jackson on Obama: 'Wanna Cut His Nuts Off"

Has anyone noticed how all the real cats that know barack obama have been playing him out? Reverend Wright, Father Pfleger, now Jesse Jackson. These people know he is a clown, let us get a real brother in office like Jesse. Or do you think they are that jealous that they would sell him out like this?

My vote is for the 3 real macks, I think they know him a lot better than all the obamamaniacs do, and recognize he is a fraudulent mack...

D

deleted213967

That's why I (reluctantly) agree with the dick Morris: McCain should team up with Condi.

Condi: Now 100.00% more black than Barack...(and certainly a living defiance to black stereotypes)...Too bad she is saddled with that stain in her employment history...

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Good idea, Skull Mason...

Bill was spot-on when he said it's the "biggest fairy tale I've ever seen".

:smile:

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have said it before, and I'll say it again. People don't believe me. But if Obama wins, it's will be a major setback for gays. All the Obamanites can hate me all they want, I'm a black man, and if....IF I was to vote, I would vote for McCain over Obama. Say what you will about Hillary, but we, the country as a whole would have been a lot better off with her in office compared to what's about to happen. Mark my words.

That's all I've got to say about that.

D

deleted213967

Curious... what makes you think so?

Well, both Obama and McCain agree that marriage should be between 1 and only 1 (presumably human) male and a 1 and only 1 female.

MCain is a non-bigot who is pandering to the religious bigots to win.

Obama is an arriviste who in order to win must also appeal to those market segments with less sophisticated psychographics.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
it's will be a major setback for gays. Obamanites can hate me all they want, I'm a black man, and if....IF I was to vote, I would vote for McCain over Obama.

McCain supports laws that discriminate against gays e.g. DOMA and does not endorse same sex civil unions. I'm astonished that you have endorsed him in that regard. Obama wants DOMA repealed and endorses same sex civil unions.:rolleyes:

http://www.lpsg.org/1508132-post86.html

Last edited:
D

deleted213967

McCain supports laws that discriminate against gays. I'm astonished that you have endorsed him in that regard. :rolleyes:

http://www.lpsg.org/1508132-post86.html

Please. Are you so naive as to believe Obama wouldn't dump the entire gay vote if the move might result in a net vote count gain of 1?

Notice how the alleged 1 out of 10 folks were ENTIRELY left out of his ridiculously overhyped Philadelphia speech.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"MANNN fuck Jesse Jackson". Random Cedric The Entertainer Moment.

What does Jesse Jackson's aldultering ass know about what;s good for black people? All on Fox News and shit. Wow , Jesse thinks he talked down to religious folk. Don't religious folk talk down on non religious folk ?

" I wanna cut his nuts off " . This motherfucker calls himself a reverand. McCain , Obama , Clinton , Jackson , Sharpton....all jokes.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Obama does seem to garner more than his share of crackpots, opportunists, and a variety of others albatrosses who seem intent on grabbing "a piece of the action" in their own typically inimitable way.

First he had to deal with Wright trying to use his association with the candidate to pound his own intemperate drums (rather too loudly for his own congregation's druthers), and the women who were insulted because they were asked to move from behind Obama during one of his campaign speeches, and now Jackson's bemoaning Obama's so called "talking down" to black people.

Talking down why? Because he spoke (in black churches) about what most of us (black folk) already acknowledge (within our own community) about the lack of responsibility of (too many) of our black males?

I think some people don't have a real appreciation of the political dynamics that govern the mindsets of the average American voter. So they project these rather unreasonable and unrealistic expectations upon a candidate whose election will depend upon a rather sizeable vote from a wide spectrum of voters.

So some whine because Obama isn't far enough to the left (because he's said he had no intention of irresponsibly pulling out of Iraq at some predetermined date (without a responsible assessment of the situation first).

And some because he's not "black" enough (or is the term "real"?) Or because he has the common sense to be aware of subliminal messages that can sent to the average middle American "Joe" by who's seen in the framework of a t.v. camera shot (especially considering all the b.s. over his middle name).

Or because he's not outspoken enough for some's liking on issues like gay rights (as if McCain is going to do you any favors). Or because he speaks to members of a community about personal responsibilities.

Are we all really that petty that we can't grasp the vision, get the greater message, see the greater purpose? Can we NOT see the forest for stumbling over every shrub?

I think John McCain is hoping we can't...again.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and almost certainly produce some racist bigotry.

Wow, it's like you're psychic or something.

Has anyone noticed how all the real cats that know barack obama have been playing him out? Reverend Wright, Father Pfleger, now Jesse Jackson. These people know he is a clown, let us get a real brother in office like Jesse.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well since obama can save the world apparently I figured he could save the morale of this website in the meantime. After all, nothing gets the dialogue flowing and the blood pumping like a good ol bama thread.

So I ask, do people think these attacks by the 3 macks are deliberate strikes against him? And for what reason.

Last edited:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Now this is a man who keeps it real.

YouTube - Jesse Jackson on Obama: 'Wanna Cut His Nuts Off"

Has anyone noticed how all the real cats that know barack obama have been playing him out? now Jesse Jackson...let us get a real brother in office like Jesse.

After Jesse Jackson's bizzare "I want to cut Obama's nuts off" comment he won't be elected for a presidency. Jesse Jackson will be viewed as being demented and dangerous.

Jackson's cutting remark may be helpful to Obama -- chicagotribune.com

Last edited:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
These people know he is a clown, let us get a real brother in office like Jesse.

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. I've been building a bomb shelter since Jesse first tried getting into politics, and if they ever swear him into office you're all invited. Real brother?? HA!! While Obama was raising his family, Jesse was having an illegitimate baby. Jesse is a race-card hoe and a joke to black America, a punchline.

My vote is for the 3 real macks, I think they know him a lot better than all the obamamaniacs do, and recognize he is a fraudulent mack...

You're saying words, but no ideas are being communicated. It's ignorant and persumptuous to imagine that any given Obama supporter doesn't know anything and is a mindless sheep. The funniest part is, I'll bet that few and far between are the anti-Barackians who are voting for Mccain (if you are voting for him, slap yourself) It seems the biggest campaigners against Obama are the Hillary sore-losers and people who just like the concept of having such an easy target. Mccain is old news, old corrupt white man, smearing Obama is new and exciting and being done by some people who aren't even voting at all.

This thread is going to wake TRINITY from her slumber...

Don't say her name three times.

Last edited: