An obliging friend

proportioned

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I trust this is the right forum.
There is an episode of "Coupling", a curious British sit-com which was broadcasted a few years ago, that I find for some reason particularly intriguing. In short, an allegedly extremely well-endowed young man is asked as a favour by an ex-girlfriend to reduce to size, so to speak, a new boorish suitor of hers. He promptly obliges by "humiliating" the, I must say, rather fetching chap by showing to him the size of his member whilst relieving himself in a lavatory. I am afraid to say that I find the whole situation unplausible but extremely arousing, particularly the expression on the face of the "humiliated" guy. My question for the straight, particularly over-endowed gentlemen on the forum is: would they oblige a friend in that way and if so, A) would they get a sense of superiority from the experience and B) would they be turned on by it? You can see the full scene on youtube:
YouTube - Does size really matter?

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Yes, I would oblige a friend asking me to do it.

My animal and irrational (and idiot) part would feel (and feels when I get stares in locker rooms and/or urinals) superior, and would be aroused, also by the humiliation in the other's eyes (assuming they would be similar to that guy's).

proportioned

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That' very interesting and thank you for your contribution, Proudly Italian -and from what I read you have certainly cause to be proud! I notice that quite a few people visited this thread, but did not care to leave a comment. Hopefully your example will be followed and the discussion will gain momentum. Cheers!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love Coupling! Thought I had seen all the old episodes on BBC America but I missed that one. I love the parting comment of the larger ex boyfriend . . . ouch. :smile: They tried to do an American version about 3 years ago, but it was a miserable failure. Some things just do not translate well across the pond. :tongue: :rolleyes:

proportioned

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Definitely. One needs the reserved, deep, brooding, dark element in the British character for that. I must say that I have always found the episode rather homoerotic...