An obliging friend

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by proportioned, May 4, 2007.

1. proportioned

proportioned New Member

I trust this is the right forum.
    There is an episode of "Coupling", a curious British sit-com which was broadcasted a few years ago, that I find for some reason particularly intriguing. In short, an allegedly extremely well-endowed young man is asked as a favour by an ex-girlfriend to reduce to size, so to speak, a new boorish suitor of hers. He promptly obliges by "humiliating" the, I must say, rather fetching chap by showing to him the size of his member whilst relieving himself in a lavatory. I am afraid to say that I find the whole situation unplausible but extremely arousing, particularly the expression on the face of the "humiliated" guy. My question for the straight, particularly over-endowed gentlemen on the forum is: would they oblige a friend in that way and if so, A) would they get a sense of superiority from the experience and B) would they be turned on by it? You can see the full scene on youtube:
    YouTube - Does size really matter?

2. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Yes, I would oblige a friend asking me to do it.

My animal and irrational (and idiot) part would feel (and feels when I get stares in locker rooms and/or urinals) superior, and would be aroused, also by the humiliation in the other's eyes (assuming they would be similar to that guy's).

3. proportioned

proportioned New Member

That' very interesting and thank you for your contribution, Proudly Italian -and from what I read you have certainly cause to be proud! I notice that quite a few people visited this thread, but did not care to leave a comment. Hopefully your example will be followed and the discussion will gain momentum. Cheers!

4. Principessa

Gold Member

I love Coupling! Thought I had seen all the old episodes on BBC America but I missed that one. I love the parting comment of the larger ex boyfriend . . . ouch. :smile: They tried to do an American version about 3 years ago, but it was a miserable failure. Some things just do not translate well across the pond. :tongue: :rolleyes:

5. proportioned

proportioned New Member

Definitely. One needs the reserved, deep, brooding, dark element in the British character for that. I must say that I have always found the episode rather homoerotic...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice