An odd observation about Women

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi while I use to be very cynical about relationships, I'm tarting to find myself in one right now. I have seen a lot of my friends become "whiped" by their gf's and growing up my mother had all the power.
As a result I am very stuborn in the relationship, and have no fears standing up for myself. I always noticed that to get a girl a guy who acts half interested, and a bit of a dick has women all over him (has worked for me). I've come to the conclusion that a guy whould always stand up fro himself and even act a little bit of a dick and not only women will respect him, but tneds to keep them intrested in you.
Was wondering if the other females agreew with this. I mean a guy who is whiped can't be intresting in the long run, can it?

Hey lokican,
What are you twelve?
You can most certainly be interesting if you act decent and caring "like
a real man" You should take uncut's advice, and stop being afraid of women! Grow up dude! What kind of women are you dating ? They must be awful young to allow you to act like that.:mad:
Cigarbabe:saevil:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, in reality, how do you combine a free spirit and a long term relationship?

How free and true to himself do you really want your man to be? You can't have it both ways with men like this.

A domesticated "Real man" is something of an oxymoron, but everyone wants to try to will it to happen. To redefine what you find deeply sexual about men in a modern context that is anathema to that nature.

Professor Mary Beard wrote an incredible book, Mothers, Goddesses and Whores, about the multiple roles that men have expected from women in history and how full of shit this is. Whilst, you may be better at multi-tasking than us, please avoid the same mistake of expecting us to be Husbands, Gods and Studs.

Go for two out of three, and get the third on the side :wink:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Regardless of what I expect my man to be, or other woman expect, I think we all have this notion of finding the "right man".This man is supposed to take care of us emotionally, financially, sexually and have the common sense to know how to back down, in an un-winnable fight. He should do all the other tasks that we require. I think men also expect the same out of woman, and add to that mother goddess and whore in the bedroom!
I thank God every day for allowing me to seduce Mr. E! He is all I want and is working on all I'll ever need. I do'nt care if he wants to have sex with some body else. I'm secure enough in myself to allow him to stray occasionally if he wants to have a "go" at some man/woman. For me I'd like to have you and uncut, and Krissy CD on the side !!

Cigarbabe:saevil:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tripod, I agree that an understanding of this quite real phenomenon probably lies in the relatively new(last 15-20 years) field of Evolutionary Psychology.

However, having read quite a bit on the subject I'd have to disagree about females having no sexual choice in pre-historic societies. Humans are sexually dimorphic(men are bigger), but not dramatically so as in other species.

People are easy to kill, especially males after they have orgasmed and are sleeping for instance. Other tribal males are easy to recruit in the killing of men who don't behave.This makes rape a high risk reproductive strategy usually employed only by the desperate.

The greater portion of the calories in these societies are actually gathered by the women and food=power. Hunting may exist as moreto demostrate prowess and fitness than to provide reliable food supplies.

The human brain with 100Billion neurons 100Trillion Axions is too big for just chasing animals around and throwing spears at them and digging up tubers. The latest thinking on the subject is that big brains, music, art, etc are largely a runaway fitness indicator designed to showcase the male's fitness(lack of mutation) for FEMALE sexual selection. Like a peacocks' tail.

Some books I highly recommend to the interested:

The Selfish Gene (why your genes don't care about YOU)
The Mating Mind (origins of the human mind in sexual selection)
The Red Queen (runaway competion in evolutionary processes)
Sperm Wars (you won't think of women as quite so powerless ever again)

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT!!!!!!! Fucking BRILLIANT!!!!!!

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you need to be careful how literally you transfer male behaviour from x thousand years ago.

Yes we have a Y chromosome, adrenaline and testosterone, but more importantly we have a brain that allows us to adapt. Where there seems to be disagreement is how men should adapt these differences within a modern context to be a "successful" male.

Some men don't guage their success on how many women want their babies :eek: :biggrin1: Remarkable, but true.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
We would be nowhere without women! We all know it! Without men there would be no women either.I think if you can find a guy who suits your needs, Bravo! A man secure enough to be what you want/need him to be is all we can ask for. Forget about all the crap analyzing every little
move you make, you have to go with your experience. If you have none
get moving, there are plenty of men and women looking for somebody to
be with! Better to be with somebody and be yourself with all our quirks and complexities, than being alone, complaining about how women are "whipping" men.
*O.P. 's words misspelled as they were!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think you need to be careful how literally you transfer male behaviour from x thousand years ago.

Yes we have a Y chromosome, adrenaline and testosterone, but more importantly we have a brain that allows us to adapt. Where there seems to be disagreement is how men should adapt these differences within a modern context to be a "successful" male.

Some men don't guage their success on how many women want their babies :eek: :biggrin1: Remarkable, but true.

For sure I do agree about those transferences playing like that...bringing data from xxxx years to explain somethings that just are into our faces. I do think that behind those comments we see as why women likes jerks and etc that maybe becoming from men bad experiences as analizing what they observe as growing up but without much acuracy as what they see as jerk /dick/dog/whatever, it is explain even at Urban Dictionary Urban Dictionary: jerk

Who would like a jerk+=idiot,stupid, insensitive, manipulative etc?

I think it may happens we as women to experience at least 1 jerk in our lives and learn the lesson, as many women experience a married men as he was playing single etc etc...we all have the surprise to have bad experiences but we are supose to learn with our mistakes and detect the many signals of approaching jerks and our radars next time reject them..but hey there are jerks that may become very sophisticated with experiences aquired and we may fall a 2nd time...:rolleyes: Who knows? But to choose the jerks knowingly they are who they are and the games they play its kind of you are "asking for it" whatever may come to your way.

But to me is very obvious that what some may call a jerk is the popular guy, yeh that guy who was born charming his way around and conquering females hearts starting by mom and evrybody else... They are who they are students, lovers of women by the time he is at the age to engage with them they are sucessful and their fames goes around. They can get into confuse situations because they are being still inexperienced novice but still honest with their many conquists as loving women. And women looking to hook up with them by the flocks..sure they are interesting, exciting and etc. They are into women and enjoying them, confortable in their skins, confident in themselves etc etc many of them at some point in their lives become domesticated, others 1/2 domesticated and others eternal Casanovas...:tongue: women choose them because they are great company, lovers and understand them...many dont mind be one of many they have ..they want to have fun.

What I see that maybe behind many comments as "why women prefer/choose" jerks as comming from guys who had the experience in their lives very early of not being popular and looking the popular guys attracting most of the girls, very easy. But as much I heard and see portrait in movies what people call the 'nerd' caricature, but taking exagerations apart we may understand how a guy must feel getting left behind most of the time. But by being a nerd he 'still' have his brain in his favor that would for sure will give sucess at near future, and things will turn around... as the portraited popular guy is many times the dumb athletic star who soon will not have a future be bitter and not phisicaly attract anyone because he will become a couch potato etc...yeh right...steryotypes all over the place. But strange it maybe touches the experiences of many average guys.

As not raised in US society and culture I was expose to different traits in men behave conquering as many see as macho culture there are things in there that I trully miss as men using charming seduction, sensuality as dancing games...sure men in those culture may cheats as crazy and sometimes is expected they go charming all their lives..but women already keeping up with their attitudes and no men want to be a "corno" with horns in his fronthead..LOL. I learn here at LPSG by asking question about how many women a man must need to satysfied their animalist sexual urges... many surprised me they dont cheat, they control the urges to cheat..what was a surprise to me. Well...

If I was a "nerd"...I would choose to work in myself and become confident and not stuck there in the corner as espectador and getting bitter... Who are those calling themselves good guys really? Who many times say there are left behind by women choosing loosers, jerks etc? They are maybe passing vibes by their attitudes and many losses as conquering as defeted already. Any person like that will not be attractive and people not choose to be around even as friend, imagine to romance and get into the sack?

To me the best quality in people is to be authentic, really confy with who they are ..this is very attractive to me..plus for sure with that be passionate vibrant about things. Is a full package in a person that we choose to engage with its fun, alive, vibrant. Its is physical but must excite the brain too. In the past I thought opposites attracts now I'm sure equals personalities and etc are the ones who attracts me. With what specific genes they come I have no ideia but the similarities with my own are striking and match, we are at the same pace..not much to explain our ways just to discover more and more..what is very very exciting and cool. To me.

My oppinion.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
O.K. Possum Lodge! Indeed! But you Mr.Ed? Oh no! You don't need to change, you are SOooooo perfect, I could eat you up!
loving you,
Cigarbabe:saevil::sasmokin:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like to call it being pussy whipped. I can't help it if I have the power of a perfect pussy. I try to use my power for good and not evil. I've never with held sex to get my way.

PS - I only whip my men upon their request. :tongue:

We would be nowhere without women! We all know it! Without men there would be no women either. I think if you can find a guy who suits your needs, Bravo! A man secure enough to be what you want/need him to be is all we can ask for. Forget about all the crap analyzing every little move you make, you have to go with your experience. If you have none get moving, there are plenty of men and women looking for somebody to be with! Better to be with somebody and be yourself with all our quirks and complexities, than being alone, complaining about how women are "whipping" men.
*O.P. 's words misspelled as they were!

True that CigarBabe! Personally I plan to go cruise some bars this weekend. I'll probably not find Mr Right; but I am not opposed to finding Mr. Right Now.:tongue:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it may happens we as women to experience at least 1 jerk in our lives and learn the lesson, as many women experience a married men as he was playing single etc etc...we all have the surprise to have bad experiences but we are supose to learn with our mistakes and detect the many signals of approaching jerks and our radars next time reject them..but hey there are jerks that may become very sophisticated with experiences aquired and we may fall a 2nd time...:rolleyes: Who knows? But to choose the jerks knowingly they are who they are and the games they play its kind of you are "asking for it" whatever may come to your way.
Gisella, this is very true. Women need to take some responsibility for the company they choose. One can understand if a woman makes a mistake in choosing the wrong company once or twice (been there done that), but if it becomes a habit then she should be honest with herself and admit that she's attracted to jerks. Many women refuse to believe this about themselves and so the cycle of being attracted to jerks continues to plague them.
If I was a "nerd"...I would choose to work in myself and become confident and not stuck there in the corner as espectador and getting bitter... Who are those calling themselves good guys really? Who many times say there are left behind by women choosing loosers, jerks etc? They are maybe passing vibes by their attitudes and many losses as conquering as defeted already. Any person like that will not be attractive and people not choose to be around even as friend, imagine to romance and get into the sack?
I'm very attracted to men who are confident, secure, and self-aware. Having said that, I like my men sprinkled with a dash of geekiness, if you will. I've met men who seem to think they fit the "geek" mold, when in fact, they are only intelligent, well-read, and well-versed in their chosen line of work. Some women have little interest in a man with a brain and buy into the stereotype that "nerds" aren't sexy or great in bed but they're "nice" guys. It's no wonder these men struggle with confidence as the women pay attention to looks, paycheck, and attitude but not their heart or brain. Incidentally, men who have nothing to offer except their aesthetically pleasing outer layer bore me to tears quickly.
To me the best quality in people is to be authentic, really confy with who they are ..this is very attractive to me..plus for sure with that be passionate vibrant about things. Is a full package in a person that we choose to engage with its fun, alive, vibrant. Its is physical but must excite the brain too. In the past I thought opposites attracts now I'm sure equals personalities and etc are the ones who attracts me. With what specific genes they come I have no ideia but the similarities with my own are striking and match, we are at the same pace..not much to explain our ways just to discover more and more..what is very very exciting and cool. To me.
I agree with you wholeheartedly. Opposites do attract and if the yin and yang are equal it can work, but more and more I find myself attracted to those who have similar interests, especially if they are creative souls in any capacity. They tend to be more curious and open-minded in many areas of life.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I commented on myself, what I want, much like you know what you want. Only difference being, I wouldn't dare claim to know what MOST women want, I bow to your superior knowledge in this

I accept the compliment. :smile:

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Neither is discounting someones opinion as personal preference simply because it differs from your own, which is exactly what you did to me.

Well, some people need to learn how to take responsibilty for their own emotional reactions to things perfect strangers say to them online. I think it is a sign of maturity.

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

The Y chromosome doesn't do much, for the most part it pulls some triggers in the womb that start the process or cascade of events that lead to maleness. Women get along just fine without a Y and two X's. By default we were all female at some point. Women can even be born with just one X and live. Men with just a Y don't exist. You can't build a human being without an X !

Becoming a male is a risky venture bolted on our default femaleness ! The evolutionary reward is more potential offspring.

I didn't want to get into a discussion with you or Gisella about your morality or how you, me or other people "should" behave. The question as asked here was about FEMALE behavior .... "why do many women feel attraction for jerks", I suppose the question could also be about MALE behavior "why do so many men act like jerks?".(hint: because of the first behaviour if it exists)

I've alluded to my answers in my previous post and it DOES have to do with theories about things that happened over tens of thousands to millions of years. Baring a special act of creation this is how homo sapiens were made. I'm willing to defend or expand upon this position if you have any specific criticism.

> Some men don't guage their success on how many women want their
> babies :eek: :biggrin1: Remarkable, but true.[/

& some men don't like women at all, some much prefer men; We call them asexual or gay people. Not really relevant from a standpoint of subject in question IMO.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I always noticed that to get a girl a guy who acts half interested, and a bit of a dick has women all over him (has worked for me). I've come to the conclusion that a guy whould always stand up fro himself and even act a little bit of a dick and not only women will respect him, but tneds to keep them intrested in you.

Was wondering if the other females agreew with this. I mean a guy who is whiped can't be intresting in the long run, can it?

Firstly i have to say dont let a few bad women give us all a bad reputation..we arent all harsh nasty bitches :smile:

But i can relate to what you aree saying. If i like a guy an he is responding but then cuts off cold and becomes a bastard i will assume its my fault andover compensate being extra nice to make up for it. However not i think ive learnt when a guy is playing games and when he's worth the trouble of trying to fight for.

So in theory i think you are right, but as we women get older we realsie we dont have to put up with men being dicks....there are plenty of good guys out there who arent interested in playing kiddy games