An odd observation about Women

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Regardless of what I expect my man to be, or other woman expect, I think we all have this notion of finding the "right man".This man is supposed to take care of us emotionally, financially, sexually and have the common sense to know how to back down, in an un-winnable fight. He should do all the other tasks that we require. I think men also expect the same out of woman, and add to that mother goddess and whore in the bedroom!
I thank God every day for allowing me to seduce Mr. E! He is all I want and is working on all I'll ever need. I do'nt care if he wants to have sex with some body else. I'm secure enough in myself to allow him to stray occasionally if he wants to have a "go" at some man/woman. For me I'd like to have you and uncut, and Krissy CD on the side !!

Cigarbabe:saevil:
Baby you got it:wink: :smile:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm sorry you feel that way, your original quote from me, and the response was rather rude. A sign of maturity is being able to state your opinion without disregarding others as merely being a personal preference, something you failed to manage.
I accept I may be wrong, and that you may be wrong, but I will not be told I'm wrong based on YOUR view of the world, over MY view of the world, its moronic to assume that based upon personal opinions alone one is correct over the other.
Maturity is having your say, without the need to put others down for having theirs.

You tell her Kotchanski! You go Lady!

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sadly I can't see that there is a common definition of Jerk. It seems to be a term that is bandied around for anyone you don't like at a particular point and is relative to the person saying it. Are you a jerk, if a tosser calls you a jerk? or a scorned or hurt woman for that matter?

What it would be interesting to try to get to, Stretch, is whether certain "received" male behaviour, is considered "jerkish", but still fundamentally attractive, because women are coming from the same place. And whether men who have been able to adapt away from this type of behaviour, become less of a jerk, but at the same time less attractive.

I think Gisella made some very good points about acting the part to get the "prize" and Cigarbabe gives good practical advice on living and loving.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love a strong woman. A strong woman will bring you up. she will never bring you down. I am stronger because of a strong woman. I dont want a weak woman. If i had a weak woman i would make her stronger with the strenght a strong woman gave me. Any man who makes it to the top wouldnt have without a strong woman behind him. Thats what i mean when i say women rule the world. :smile:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
See, uncut knows the deal! He know that you will NEVER be brought down in any form by having a strong women! They just raise you up and out of your??..... Strength is one of the Qualities that attracted Mr. Ed to me in the first place secondly was my intelligence and third, my mad blowjob skillZZZZZZ!!!!!!!! Yeah Baby!!

AAALady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Also, he can't just have edge on the surface and be all mushy on the inside. If I wanted that, I'd be with a woman. There's a guy I was very interested in, but having seen the real him...I'm no longer interested. He turned out to be a total dork, and weak-minded. I no longer have any attraction for him.

Just be who you are.

All good men have a mushy inside. Hubby's a former jock and coach, but I love the sensitive side he has.

"Just be who you are." ? That's contradictory to what you said...

AAALady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love a strong woman. A strong woman will bring you up. she will never bring you down. I am stronger because of a strong woman. I dont want a weak woman. If i had a weak woman i would make her stronger with the strenght a strong woman gave me. Any man who makes it to the top wouldnt have without a strong woman behind him. Thats what i mean when i say women rule the world. :smile:

Well said. I'm proud to be an equal partner. I'm proud to be self sufficient.

We're both very strong people. Everyone else is afraid of him, but I can stand toe to toe and get my say in. lol In fact, we joke that it's a good thing we married each other and spared two meek people the hell of being married to us.

That said, I usually defer to his opinion simply because I usually don't care one way or another about a lot of day to day things. But when I dig my heels in, I almost always get my way. [Unless he talks me out of it. lol]

AAALady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
See, uncut knows the deal! He know that you will NEVER be brought down in any form by having a strong women! They just raise you up and out of your??..... Strength is one of the Qualities that attracted Mr. Ed to me in the first place secondly was my intelligence and third, my mad blowjob skillZZZZZZ!!!!!!!! Yeah Baby!!

It takes a strong man to attract us, doesn't it? [Hence the skillZZZ. :wink: ]

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sadly I can't see that there is a common definition of Jerk. It seems to be a term that is bandied around for anyone you don't like at a particular point and is relative to the person saying it. Are you a jerk, if a tosser calls you a jerk? or a scorned or hurt woman for that matter?

It is relative but only when one actually knows that person to some extent. There's a difference between perpetuating stereotypes, something people do all the time without knowing the person they're targeting, and calling someone a jerk/fucktard/asshole/insertchosennamehere in the heat of the moment or after learning more about that individual.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Woman do have all the power. Why should you fear it? Women rule the world. I think its wonderfull.:smile: A song by Joan Armatrading- If women ruled the world. Listen to it. Learn something........

no doubt, i just wish more of us would realize this and get on with making the world better

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is relative but only when one actually knows that person to some extent. There's a difference between perpetuating stereotypes, something people do all the time without knowing the person they're targeting, and calling someone a jerk/fucktard/asshole/insertchosennamehere in the heat of the moment or after learning more about that individual.

We don't really use the term much in the UK and I am not exactly sure what our equivalent is, maybe wanker - but I think I get it :smile:

Don't anyone tell me to go look in the mirror.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
You end up with the partner you deserve. Don't act like someone other than yourself.

It may be niave but i do believe thats true..If im a bitch i will end up with an evqilivantin an asshole but if i am good and treat my men will i will eventually get the right guy. It means i have and will have had to endure my fair share of jerks but thats written off the 'learning' what not to choose the next time.

And as for Uncut saying women rulet he world...also true.. except unfortantly we still live in a world where men are the face and we women have to stand behind them and hope they relay our sentiments as well as their own. However fortantly this is changing and we women are fianlly being recognised for the strong, beautiful creatures we are

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gisella, this is very true. Women need to take some responsibility for the company they choose. One can understand if a woman makes a mistake in choosing the wrong company once or twice (been there done that), but if it becomes a habit then she should be honest with herself and admit that she's attracted to jerks. Many women refuse to believe this about themselves and so the cycle of being attracted to jerks continues to plague them.

I'm very attracted to men who are confident, secure, and self-aware. Having said that, I like my men sprinkled with a dash of geekiness, if you will. I've met men who seem to think they fit the "geek" mold, when in fact, they are only intelligent, well-read, and well-versed in their chosen line of work. Some women have little interest in a man with a brain and buy into the stereotype that "nerds" aren't sexy or great in bed but they're "nice" guys. It's no wonder these men struggle with confidence as the women pay attention to looks, paycheck, and attitude but not their heart or brain. Incidentally, men who have nothing to offer except their aesthetically pleasing outer layer bore me to tears quickly.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Opposites do attract and if the yin and yang are equal it can work, but more and more I find myself attracted to those who have similar interests, especially if they are creative souls in any capacity. They tend to be more curious and open-minded in many areas of life.

MB...geek and nerd is the same? And those men only intelligent who do not fit the geek mold..they were trying to be one or avoiding to be one?:confused:

Well...if the intelligent or geek are down to earth as genius but balanced as rational/emotional enjoying outdoors, not pompous as academic ellite, even with high IQ has and emotional inteligence Q shinning vibrant as expressive in arts and human sciences studies mostly I would enjoy them too.

Well..I dont know much about those degrees study stuff really..but it may wrap it up in the end into exciting personality to me...and the mixing of experiences he got in his life. I would love a self tought man without higher education because he is just smart, warm, intelligent and animalistic as sex goes and the way he adventure and like to exploring throu life. And whom I would learn stuff from and we could bring stuff on the table and learn.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
MB...geek and nerd is the same? And those men only intelligent who do not fit the geek mold..they were trying to be one or avoiding to be one?:confused:
Both words are meant to demean those who have more intellectual leanings as opposed to those who don't.
Well...if the intelligent or geek are down to earth as genius but balanced as rational/emotional enjoying outdoors, not pompous as academic ellite, even with high IQ has and emotional inteligence Q shinning vibrant as expressive in arts and human sciences studies mostly I would enjoy them too.
The ongoing assumption is that those who are more intelligent suffer in the social realm and while that can be true, it isn't always so.
Well..I dont know much about those degrees study stuff really..but it may wrap it up in the end into exciting personality to me...and the mixing of experiences he got in his life. I would love a self tought man without higher education because he is just smart, warm, intelligent and animalistic as sex goes and the way he adventure and like to exploring throu life. And whom I would learn stuff from and we could bring stuff on the table and learn.
The intelligent man who seeks out adventure and allows life's experiences to shape and mold his ideas is always a turn-on for me as juxtaposed to the ones who can't get their head out of the books and are what my friends and I believed were "smart in school, stupid in life".

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Both words are meant to demean those who have more intellectual leanings as opposed to those who don't.

The ongoing assumption is that those who are more intelligent suffer in the social realm and while that can be true, it isn't always so.

The intelligent man who seeks out adventure and allows life's experiences to shape and mold his ideas is always a turn-on for me as juxtaposed to the ones who can't get their head out of the books and are what my friends and I believed were "smart in school, stupid in life".

In Brasil we call a nerd/geek a "CDF as cu de ferro"= ass of iron, because they are always sitted studying.

Well, for sure I dont want to deminish studious people but is just the steryotype that some of than are much into books and not even socialize and may be thinking they are superior only because they are genious etc...but to be balance is cool. But many into academics may deminish people that are no smart and blame their ignorance etc too.

Well...good thing in this world there is a shoe that fits the right foot or some saying like that. Not everybody will like us but many or some will.:smile: :tongue:

I do have short memory and attention spam going on as not fixing things in my mind than as much I can read I will even forget the book tittle...I'm much distracted and may fix things in my mind as learning how to do it explained with clarity objective etc. My IQ is very average kind of 108 or 118..dont remember...LOL...

Well but I have other qualities going on for me for sure plus I enjoy learning but interesting things not fix curiculum etc. No way I can seat and pay attention "for long" in boring situation.

But I enjoy your ways MB..you have quality of make files in your brains the things your learned experienced etc..what I find very cool because your thoughts goes out from you organized etc. Cool!:wink:

Are you intelligent or have dash of geek?:confused:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In Brasil we call a nerd/geek a "CDF as cu de ferro"= ass of iron, because they are always sitted studying.
Haha. My boss jokes about how his former classmates called him that (he's from Argentina) when he was studying to be a Certified Public Accountant. What's even funnier is that he's one of the least "geeky" people i've met. A real honest-to-goodness American in that he came to this country to make a life for himself and his family with benefits he could not get for his family in Argentina. He works very hard and does not take his freedom for granted.
Well...good thing in this world there is a shoe that fits the right foot or some saying like that. Not everybody will like us but many or some will.:smile: :tongue:
Your optimism about others is infectious. I like that.
I do have short memory and attention spam going on as not fixing things in my mind than as much I can read I will even forget the book tittle...I'm much distracted and may fix things in my mind as learning how to do it explained with clarity objective etc. My IQ is very average kind of 108 or 118..dont remember...LOL...
IQ scores are often arbitrary and in the end are only an indicator of what one's learning potential might be. They certainly can't determine how driven one is, how positively they respond to their environment, or give information about the curve balls life throws at us. Or the length of our attention span.
But I enjoy your ways MB..you have quality of make files in your brains the things your learned experienced etc..what I find very cool because your thoughts goes out from you organized etc. Cool!:wink:
That's very kind, thank you. I wish the files in my mind were as organized as they appear, but i've learned there's always room for more files.
Are you intelligent or have dash of geek?
Intelligent? I suppose that's for others to decide. Incidentally, my parents never revealed my IQ scores. My sister made some inquiries years later and told me but I don't remember the exact number. I do have a dash of stereotypical geekness in that I like science fiction books and films, have a healthy interest in alchemy, astronomy, and the natural sciences. Does that answer your question?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha. My boss jokes about how his former classmates called him that (he's from Argentina) when he was studying to be a Certified Public Accountant. What's even funnier is that he's one of the least "geeky" people i've met. A real honest-to-goodness American in that he came to this country to make a life for himself and his family with benefits he could not get for his family in Argentina. He works very hard and does not take his freedom for granted.

Your optimism about others is infectious. I like that.
IQ scores are often arbitrary and in the end are only an indicator of what one's learning potential might be. They certainly can't determine how driven one is, how positively they respond to their environment, or give information about the curve balls life throws at us. Or the length of our attention span.
That's very kind, thank you. I wish the files in my mind were as organized as they appear, but i've learned there's always room for more files.
Intelligent? I suppose that's for others to decide. Incidentally, my parents never revealed my IQ scores. My sister made some inquiries years later and told me but I don't remember the exact number. I do have a dash of stereotypical geekness in that I like science fiction books and films, have a healthy interest in alchemy, astronomy, and the natural sciences. Does that answer your question?

Thank you for the interview MB, :biggrin1: ... for now it answered...but pls later talk more about the interestes...starting in alchemy...in my head its screams happening in medieval settings- what is cool.

I know as many people know your are intelligent -I asked knowing you are.

I'm in favor we reckognize our inner qualities and strenghts...we get to notice we have them throu life and people different situations keep affirming we got them too...than ends up as a confirmation. Same goes for defects too of course but it may take more time to get rid excess of them..but qualities shines and its there already doing good and cannot leave us, I hope will not.But may be ignored if we get tunnel vision for defects.

Thanks again MB...:smile:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello Gisella and MercurialBliss,

Quote: Gisella
(IQ scores are often arbitrary and in the end are only an indicator of what one's learning potential might be. They certainly can't determine how driven one is, how positively they respond to their environment, or give information about the curve balls life throws at us. Or the length of our attention span.)quote: MercurialBliss

IQ tests, to a large degree, only measure your ability to take tests.