An Odd Question Maybe...

sammygirly: Interestingly, someone brought up something I've never heard of today and I'm wondering if anyone here has and can give me more information out of pure curiosity's sake...

The topic of male to male intercourse came up - but not anal, penis to penis...actually insertion of one penis into another. Now, from the tiny details I gathered it seems to include urethra expansion...obviously an extreme method.

Anyone heard of this or how it's done?

Streathamite: I've heard of a technique called "docking", which requires one of the partners to have a very large, loose foreskin. The other partner inserts his penis inside.

As for insertion inside the penis, I can't quite compehend that - I'm sitting here with legs tightly crossed!

sammygirly: Yeah...I thought it might be foreskin too but he was adamant it was actual insertion...I know, we had a lot of men squirming with this convo ~LOL~

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=sex;num=1046041422;start=0#2 date=02/23/03 at 15:18:59]Yeah...I thought it might be foreskin too but he was adamant it was actual insertion...I know, we had a lot of men squirming with this convo ~LOL~[/quote]

Hi Sammy it's called docking and as I have a lot of foreskin its great fun docking especially an uncut penis, the guys love it I can sometimes take all of a six" erected cock inside my forskin as long as I'm soft or semihard. Its quite a pleasant experience to both :)
Sometimes they can cum fucking my cock that way.

Reactions: Uncadant

fitdude: Sounds like great fun. Since I'm cut I'll have to find someone with a long loose dik cap. :-[