Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In one of the older buildings on SDSU campus, there was a small mens room with one stall in one corner and 2 urinals in the other corner by the frosted windows. When the 2 frosted windows were propped open (always), the average guy at the window urinal would have his penis at eye level to those walking by. The stationary part of the frosted window prevented passersby from seeing from the chest up. So the student in the bathroom was always anonymous. Great planning by some pervert! Even though it wasn't on a main walkway, there was enough traffic between classes to encourage exhibitionists and make it interesting. I was going to have some fun with this!

Most of the time, guys would stand close enough to the urinal that all you could see from the outside sidewalk was the back of them from their knees to their lower back. As I approached one day, I saw the back of a guy peeing. I slowed way down as I got closer. He was standing just far enough from the urinal that I could see the end of his dick and the stream of pee for just that instant when I was directly beside him. No one was around, so I had to stop and watch. I was less than 3 feet away from him and could hear his piss splash against the urinal. I got raging hard. He peed for about 30 seconds, finished, shook, put it away, and left. He had to know that people could see him. It was such a turn on for me to watch him go. This became my new route. It was amazing how many guys would go right up to the urinal directly beside the window even when the inside urinal was vacant. They would be inches from the window, unzip, whip it out, and let it rip. Some would stand back to blantantly give a sighting. It was great! There were a few scattered benches in the area. I would study at the most strategically placed bench so I could innocently see who came and went while appearing to be studying.

Finally I worked up the courage and did it myself one day as classes were changing. I had held my bladder for a long time so I'd have to pee for at least 2 minutes. I could hear the foot traffic on the sidewalk just as I released my stream. I stood back from the urinal about a foot so anyone who wanted to look could watch me pee. I held my pants down below my balls with both hands and my dick was peeing on autopilot totally in view. As I heard the footsteps get closer, I got semi hard while I was peeing. People walking easily saw my back as they walked toward me. I wonder how many of them looked to the right as they went by to see what they could see. It was great to put on a show without anyone being able to see who I was. When I J/Oed, I'd think about people being able to watch me pee and get really horny and explode.

I enjoyed this restroom all semester and the following one. The next year. when fall classes started, the maintenance department had installed a wooden cover over the lower window and my fun was over. :mad:

relaxnude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great story man. We had a similar set-up at my college, but instead of the window being near the urinal, the window was near the area just outside the showers where guys dried off. So in the morning, when the dorm bathroom was crowded, you'd have lots of people passing by outside on the sidewalk while not five feet away, inside the window, naked guys were drying off. i LOVED it!

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
In one of the older buildings on SDSU campus, there was a small mens room with one stall in one corner and 2 urinals in the other corner by the frosted windows. When the 2 frosted windows were propped open (always), the average guy at the window urinal would have his penis at eye level to those walking by. The stationary part of the frosted window prevented passersby from seeing from the chest up. So the student in the bathroom was always anonymous. Great planning by some pervert! Even though it wasn't on a main walkway, there was enough traffic between classes to encourage exhibitionists and make it interesting. I was going to have some fun with this!

Most of the time, guys would stand close enough to the urinal that all you could see from the outside sidewalk was the back of them from their knees to their lower back. As I approached one day, I saw the back of a guy peeing. I slowed way down as I got closer. He was standing just far enough from the urinal that I could see the end of his dick and the stream of pee for just that instant when I was directly beside him. No one was around, so I had to stop and watch. I was less than 3 feet away from him and could hear his piss splash against the urinal. I got raging hard. He peed for about 30 seconds, finished, shook, put it away, and left. He had to know that people could see him. It was such a turn on for me to watch him go. This became my new route. It was amazing how many guys would go right up to the urinal directly beside the window even when the inside urinal was vacant. They would be inches from the window, unzip, whip it out, and let it rip. Some would stand back to blantantly give a sighting. It was great! There were a few scattered benches in the area. I would study at the most strategically placed bench so I could innocently see who came and went while appearing to be studying.

Finally I worked up the courage and did it myself one day as classes were changing. I had held my bladder for a long time so I'd have to pee for at least 2 minutes. I could hear the foot traffic on the sidewalk just as I released my stream. I stood back from the urinal about a foot so anyone who wanted to look could watch me pee. I held my pants down below my balls with both hands and my dick was peeing on autopilot totally in view. As I heard the footsteps get closer, I got semi hard while I was peeing. People walking easily saw my back as they walked toward me. I wonder how many of them looked to the right as they went by to see what they could see. It was great to put on a show without anyone being able to see who I was. When I J/Oed, I'd think about people being able to watch me pee and get really horny and explode.

I enjoyed this restroom all semester and the following one. The next year. when fall classes started, the maintenance department had installed a wooden cover over the lower window and my fun was over. :mad:

Great story. All that peeing action sounds amazing. You must have had to tank up heavily and hold for several hours in order to do a full 2 minutes worth of peeing though.

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great story man. We had a similar set-up at my college, but instead of the window being near the urinal, the window was near the area just outside the showers where guys dried off. So in the morning, when the dorm bathroom was crowded, you'd have lots of people passing by outside on the sidewalk while not five feet away, inside the window, naked guys were drying off. i LOVED it!

Haha, I think every campus had a place like this. Ah...college. The dorm I lived in was the last all male dorm on campus and was clearly from the pre-coed age. It was a hoot on many levels from the perspective a gay man just coming out but the part I loved the best was that the windows while frosted were alwas open at least a crack because the heat was ALWAYS on in the bathroom/showers on each floor. So even in winter, they were way too hot to be comfortable. It was a four story building so from the sidewalk you could glance up and see naked guys through four stories of windows. The best part about it is, after I'd moved out and come out, I ran into the janitor at the gay bar in town and he said he left the heat on just so the windows would stay open! As we got drunk laughing about the dorm, he started sharing all these wild stories from the his 40 years being the janitor in our building - he started right after highschool. :)

Reactions: Txprvdude and sdbg