An old girlfriend lost weight, not all good though.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to go out with a girl. She was 5 foot 6, and at her fattest she hit 280 pounds. She was a nice girl, though, and had pretty blue eyes. She's 31 years old.

Then she got that gastric bypass surgery thing. She started losing weight, and the last time I fucked her, she was down around 230 pounds or so.

Then she quit seeing me.

Today I come home from work, and guess who shows up a few minutes later? Yes, her! It's been 7 months since I had even seen her, and I literally didn't even recognize her. She has dropped to 157 pounds.

It was such a big change from the last time I saw her. She looked the same but different. The shape of her face had totally changed.

But it's not all good. She had me take some photos of her for some dating sites. No big deal, I'd done that before. Then she wanted to fuck. My first piece of ass in 1 day short of 9 months, I'm not complaining!

But she literally had deflated. Really. Wrinkles like a motherfucker! Her once NICE 40D boobs were now 36B's and sagged like a 60 year old lady's boobs. The nipples and areola area - also wrinkly. Stomach? Forget it. Ass? Felt better but some wrinkles. Some fat was still hanging on for dear life. She says she'll get the surgery next year for the excess skin.

One good thing was that I had a much easier time licking her pussy, without having to hold apart 2 walls of fat trying to suffocate me while I attempted to get in there far enough.

With less weight came more sexual moves on her part. While riding my whang, she did a few new positions and moved around pretty well.

Back in her 280 pound days, when she'd get on top and ride me, it felt like a heavyweight boxer (not Mike Tyson, he's a has been, some other boxer) was punching me in the stomach about 100 times. When she would get off it'd take me a few seconds before I could even move.

But overall it was nice to see her again. Seeing her naked? Not so much.:rolleyes:

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
Now for the test.

You pass internet trolling if you're able to see the whole point of this is to get a reaction out of you and just ignore it - letting it fade into forum obscurity.

You fail if you go nuts, post something that expresses how grossed out you are about the post or how insulted you are about the author.

Good luck!

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now for the test.

You pass internet trolling if you're able to see the whole point of this is to get a reaction out of you and just ignore it - letting it fade into forum obscurity.

You fail if you go nuts, post something that expresses how grossed out you are about the post or how insulted you are about the author.

Good luck!

You reacted. Therefore you fail.

Isn't that... sad?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So your point in posting this was what exactly? Just to brag that you got your rocks off? :confused:

Or to poke fun at a woman who should be commended for doing what she had to, to lose weight and live a longer, healthier life.

She lost over 120 pounds! No matter how much she exercises there is going to be excess skin and some fat. You can deal with it or maybe go another 9 months before you have sex. :biggrin1:

FYI - Weight-loss surgery is usually covered by most insurances in the USA. The follow up surgery to get rid of the excess skin is not covered by insurance unless you can prove you have a chronic and severe rash from the extra folds of skin (I kid you not :12: ). Doctors always recommend waiting at least 14 months before having any sugery to remove the extra skin. The reason being, if you folllow the protocol and exercise you will continue to lose even more weight. Most people also need at least a year to save enough money for this surgery.

Your ex-girlfriend will probably need a tummy tuck, thigh lift, thigh liposuction, breast lift, breast augmentation, and bracioplasty or arm lift. All of that, with a board certified cosmetic surgeon in the northeast is going to run a minimum of $30,000. That doesn't include the anesthesiologist fees. I wouldn't be so quick to judge her about not running out and having that done.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So your point in posting this was what exactly? Just to brag that you got your rocks off? :confused:

Well, he is a step ahead of me.

Or to poke fun at a woman who should be commended for doing what she had to, to lose weight and live a longer, healthier life.

No, never. Only a monster would do that.

She lost over 120 pounds! No matter how much she exercises there is going to be excess skin and some fat. You can deal with it or maybe go another 9 months before you have sex. :biggrin1:

She lost the weight, yes, but if you're going to do that you might as well make yourself presentable. If it was a guy and you slept with Flabmaster you might think the same thing. Then again, you might not, because... You're you.

FYI - Weight-loss surgery is usually covered by most insurances in the USA. The follow up surgery to get rid of the excess skin is not covered by insurance unless you can prove you have a chronic and severe rash from the extra folds of skin (I kid you not :12: ).

Makes sense, one is cosmetic, the other is neccessary.

Doctors always recommend waiting at least 14 months before having any sugery to remove the extra skin. The reason being, if you folllow the protocol and exercise you will continue to lose even more weight. Most people also need at least a year to save enough money for this surgery.

Well, this is very important information. Do you know this first hand?

Your ex-girlfriend will probably need a tummy tuck, thigh lift, thigh liposuction, breast lift, breast augmentation, and bracioplasty or arm lift. All of that, with a board certified cosmetic surgeon in the northeast is going to run a minimum of $30,000. That doesn't include the anesthesiologist fees. I wouldn't be so quick to judge her about not running out and having that done.

I would. If you're ugly, and you know you're ugly, don't be trying to pretend you is cute. Ain't that right? It's like those women who know they shouldn't be wearing belly shirts but be doin' it anyway cuz they THINK they can.

Sometimes it's good just to admit that you got some ugly, and it's gonna take time to cure that ugly, and until then you shouldn't traumatize anyone. Hell, I admit it, until I start working out and four months pass I will keep my shirt on at the beach. I know better. But I'm scrawny, not fat.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well, this is very important information. Do you know this first hand?
Yes, my best friend had bariatric gastric bypass surgery after over a decade of constant exercise and dieting didn't work. :frown1: I am going with her in three weeks to Mexico when she has the rest of her surgery done to get rid of the excess skin.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, my best friend had bariatric gastric bypass surgery after over a decade of constant exercise and dieting didn't work. :frown1: I am going with her in three weeks to Mexico when she has the rest of her surgery done to get rid of the excess skin.

Yeah, I know the feeling. I can't really get larger, and I've tried Carbo-loading and whatnot, but at least fat can be reversed; there aren't muscle implants. D:

Mexico sounds fun though. Enjoy Cancun! Bright side of life, find it, cling to it, and get blinded by it.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yes, it's a good thing that she's doing it, I just wasn't prepared for the extent of the wrinkles.

I think she'll look better when everything is done.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was young I had a third cousin who was terribly overweight. But I really liked her and stayed close to her. She had such a pretty face and personality. The physical thing never, ever entered the picture with me because 1) she was my cousin, and 2) all of her positive qualities outweighed (sorry, poor choice of words) everything physical.

I had not seen her for months and learned that she was ill and in and out of the hospital. I was at another cousin's house one weekend when this extremely hot young blonde walked through the front door. Of course I was shy as can be around pretty women and didn't say a word to her, but my cousin talked to her like he knew her.

Then when she began talking to me I almost lost it. It was Jackie! She had had a tumor on her thyroid gland and it had caused her a lot of problems. She missed a lot of school because of the hospital visits, and finally they found the tumor on an X-Ray. Once the tumor was gone she began shedding pounds like crazy. Never noticed a stretch mark on her, but she said something about her mom being jealous of her elastic skin.

I enjoyed when she'd come to listen to my band and I'd walk off stage and sit with her. Made everyone so dang jealous. If I could have ever gotten over the whole cousin thing I think she would have been a wonderful mate.

Haven't seen her in decades but I heard she's a single mom of two teen daughters and loving it somewhere in East Texas. My cousin tells me she's still hot.