An Oldie But Goodie

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by jakeatolla, Jun 12, 2009.

1. jakeatolla

Gold Member

Albums:
    A stranger was seated next to a little girl on the
    airplane when the stranger turned to her and said,

'Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.'

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the stranger, 'What would you like to talk about?'

'Oh, I don't know,' said the stranger. 'How about nuclear power?' and he smiles.

OK, ' she said.. 'That could be an interesting topic.
    But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow,and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass - . Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a
    flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?'

The stranger, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.'

To which the little girl replies, 'Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit'?

#1 jakeatolla, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
  2. paneros

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nice one! I like it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice