An Open Invitation To The Guest

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ManTubeula, May 18, 2008.

1. ManTubeula

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey,....As A Frequent Member Of This Site...I Can't Help But Notice, There Is Always A Healthy Amount Of Cock Lovers Online... And That's Fantastic...

What I Don't Understand However Is The Increasing Number Of Guest Who Poke Around....Not Really Sure What You Folks Are Waiting For...it's not that taxing to just sign up...And Maybe, Just Maybe You Might See A Cock Or Two...Not Some Blurry Thumbnail Of Who Knows What...Even At This Very Moment There Are 500 some odd Members And Over 1000 Guest...

So Here You Go...From Me To You...An Open Invitation...join the fun...
    you might even meet the MEAT you've always dreamed of

2. JrodMaclane

JrodMaclane New Member

that post makes u sound more then 1% gay

no offense

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    ::smirks and rolls eyes at this comment^:: Nothing gay about anything, and using gay in a negitive way is considered offensive to many. Thanks for posting this OP. I happen to agree with you, I don't understand why there are so many guests that lurk around this site.

4. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    How does what the OP said "sound" gay, exactly? Many of your own posts make you "sound" 100% homophobic, especially the ones that end with "no offense". :rolleyes:

5. JrodMaclane

JrodMaclane New Member

I have known people who are gay and enjoyed friendship with them but yes I have a bit of homophobia. In Texas the majority of people have little tolerance for gays..thus leading to gay people pretending not to be gay, but really are...

Basically my point is, this site gives people a chance to be who they really are but yet the majority of posts I see on this website are gay related. By gay I'm talking about men, not women. And it's funny that people claim to 100% straight but will post pics of guys naked and say they jerk off to it?

Im sure this will be argued but I visit this site about 3 times a day and 2/3 of the new threads and active threads involve what would be considered gay to the average man.

I dont surf this site to look at the nude photos, I come here to read the interesting posts.

Draft saved Draft deleted