an oral Q for older people

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not sure I get your post. Or I'm not sure that you got my post. Either way I'm confused. I will elaborate. My post was merely a joking around in a sense that young teenagers latch onto whatever new fad is happening. The fad this thread is talking about is oral sex. I'm fully away oral sex has been around as long as humans have exsisted. I was merely trying to make funny joke :tongue:

cruztbone said:
No, Jeremy, she didnt lie. She is probably very young, like yourself. Each generation discovers sex and believes it is the first generation to fully appreciate and enjoy it.

Yes, oral sex was very popular before Clinton. It was popular in the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's.

I still enjoy receiving it in the gym shower room (each stall has a curtain) on a regular basis, and Im 52.

If you take care of your health and your body, you will still enjoy it 30 years from now and beyond.

play safe and use good judgement. soap and hot water is essential. so is a sense of humor!

best wishes to all the younger guys, straight , gay or otherwise.

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm an older person, but cannot give you any history on the frequeny of oral sex in the area where I grew up & now reside in, again. My Dad was extremely selctive in the very few guys that I dated in my later high school years. I had never even heard of oral sex until about 8 yr.s after I was married when I said to my then husband (now my ex) "what in the world are you doing?" Albbit, I had never even heard the term condoms or rubbers until about 2 weeks before I was married & my sister told me. Well, my mom had already taken me in for my premarital exam & since she had had a horrible experience with birth control pills, she had instructed me to ask the GYN to fit me for & give me a diaphrgam.

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
RideRocket said:
For those on a tight schedule:

"The bonobos are best known as the sexy chimpanzees. Their most striking idiosyncrasy is their readiness to use sex as a social lubricant. Any tension within a bonobo group is normally resolved by a quick orgy, in which they all have sex with one another, in all positions and combinations."

So the next you are called a monkey fucker, take it as a compliment!

THANKS...Now I know what my parents meant when they cautioned ME in my teen years against MONKEYING AROUND....:biggrin1:

JamesPM

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are quite a few Latin words for oral sex on men so the Romans enjoyed the sport a couple of thousand years ago.

For them, giving oral to a man was always perceived as a degrading act. Receiving oral was fine no matter what the gender of the giver.

They didn't seem to have any verbs for oral sex on a woman. Either the Roman women missed out or I need a better dictionary.
---
James

natureisreal

Just Browsing
Media
Pappy
I hope you made a joke about the year 69 as a fact that oral is already knowm in earlier days. Position 69 resembles the form of two bodies in the right position to give oral. It's nice that there are two bodies active. It's not only recieving but also giving.

8 Inches of Freedom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I grew up in the 60's & 70's and was definately around.
A LOT of girls then would give head and all kinds of BJ's but still consider themselves as virgins...WAY before Clinton's sex life became public.
Oral was also done under cover in the 50's as well, so you young guys can calm down, you didn't just invent it...lol