An Overdue Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Feb 25, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

novacth: Hey all, I should have done this a while ago, but kept putting it off (dumb thing to put off, eh?). I've been a lurker for a while and finally joined the club.

I'm 22 and currently a college student graduating in May with a major in Chemical Engineering and a minor in General Business. I spend my free time playing video games, reading science fiction, and swimming.

I'm hetero and attached, but open any conversation.

2. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Hiya! Welcome to LPSG! <^.^>

3. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    yeah dude, welcome. enjoy yourself.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Good to have you here, novacthall. I'm glad you decided that lurking is for snerts. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Pecker

I know a girl who's a $300-a-night callgirl in Minneapolis-Saint Paul. She's the tail of two cities.

5. Imported

Gold Member

novacth: [quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1077689346;start=0#3 date=02/25/04 at 04:59:07]Good to have you here, novacthall.  I'm glad you decided that lurking is for snerts.  We look forward to hearing more from you.[/quote]
    Very true. That and the fact that it's more fun to play than watch. :D

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

[quote author=novacthall link=board=meetgreet;num=1077689346;start=0#0 date=02/24/04 at 22:00:06]Hey all, I should have done this a while ago[/quote]
    Welcome, novacthall, I'm looking forward to your contributions to our forum and learning more about you, i.e., college attencding; how long with g/f; some stats, including the ever-enticing one of size; and we will answer any question you might have, or try to get the answer for you!

Luke :)

7. Imported

Gold Member

MHDC: Hey another Chemical Student, welcome.

I'm curently in my first year of studying chemical technology in Holland.

8. Imported

Gold Member

novacth: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1077689346;start=0#5 date=02/25/04 at 08:22:32]
    Welcome, novacthall, I'm looking forward to your contributions to our forum and learning more about you, i.e., college attencding; how long with g/f; some stats, including the ever-enticing one of size; and we will answer any question you might have, or try to get the answer for you!

Luke :) [/quote]
    Well, let me see if I can't put a dent in those questions of yours.

I am currently enrolled in Villanova University in scenic Villanova, Pennsylvania.

Currently, I have been with my girlfriend for 3 years, 4 months, and 24 days (but who's counting?). We met freshman year as we both lived in the same dorm and we were in the same Chemistry Lab class.

My size seems to be rather fickle, but I hang generally around 5-6 x 4.5 and fill out to 9 x 5.5.

And my heart goes out to you, MHDC. Us chem-nerds gotta stay together, no?

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Thanks, novacthall, you did a great job denting my questions!. As you can tell, we get pretty personal and 'get to know' each other on the forum. I consider your size perfect for pleasing and expect you to be counting to a very high number of yrs, months, and days before you and g/f call it quits. Enjoy your time here, buddy. :)

Luke

Draft saved Draft deleted